Bleacher report has curbed their enthusiasm

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Bleacher report has curbed their enthusiasm

Postby rktbrkr on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Guess BR report isn't expecting miracles from Towlie. I'm expecting a miracle from another SEC retread QB, should be good for 5Ws with just a smidgeon of offensive support, a little pass catching and blocking.

BR sez 4-8 with an exceptionally soft OOC quartet. I assume 2-10 would get the Sarge RIFFed but 3-9 sounds very doable with a schedule loaded with softees. Is 3-9 the new normal for BC?

Boston College became the first power-conference team since the 1940s to go winless in its league in both football and men's basketball in 2015-16. We can't speak for what the Eagles will do on the hardwood next time out, but unless the football team's offense is just as bad as it was last year, there are some winnable ACC games this fall.

If the Eagles only win once in the league, it might have to settle for that happening on another continent. Facing Georgia Tech in Ireland to start the season is an odd choice, but maybe playing in a rugby stadium is what's needed to handle the Yellow Jackets' option run game.

An Oct. 22 visit from Syracuse and the finale at Wake Forest are the other win possibilities, while in non-league play Boston College can expect to beat FCS Wagner and maybe Buffalo or Massachusetts, but the Nov. 19 visit to Connecticut isn't going to be easy.
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Re: Bleacher report has curbed their enthusiasm

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:11 pm

you are a bad poster who is difficult to understand because of your propensity to speak with a mouthful of a bag of dicks
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:15 pm

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Guess BR report isn't expecting miracles from Towlie. I'm expecting a miracle from another SEC retread QB, should be good for 5Ws with just a smidgeon of offensive support, a little pass catching and blocking.

BR sez 4-8 with an exceptionally soft OOC quartet. I assume 2-10 would get the Sarge RIFFed but 3-9 sounds very doable with a schedule loaded with softees. Is 3-9 the new normal for BC?

Boston College became the first power-conference team since the 1940s to go winless in its league in both football and men's basketball in 2015-16. We can't speak for what the Eagles will do on the hardwood next time out, but unless the football team's offense is just as bad as it was last year, there are some winnable ACC games this fall.

If the Eagles only win once in the league, it might have to settle for that happening on another continent. Facing Georgia Tech in Ireland to start the season is an odd choice, but maybe playing in a rugby stadium is what's needed to handle the Yellow Jackets' option run game.

An Oct. 22 visit from Syracuse and the finale at Wake Forest are the other win possibilities, while in non-league play Boston College can expect to beat FCS Wagner and maybe Buffalo or Massachusetts, but the Nov. 19 visit to Connecticut isn't going to be easy.

Bleacher Report is written by mouth breathing retardeds like you or shaddix.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:16 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Guess BR report isn't expecting miracles from Towlie. I'm expecting a miracle from another SEC retread QB, should be good for 5Ws with just a smidgeon of offensive support, a little pass catching and blocking.

or palentine. at least the one that posts here
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:22 pm

rocketbreaker are you the differently chromosomed gentleman in this picture?

Irregardless, I'd be unsurprised if he/you has no idea there was a QB transfer as he does not mention Towles at all you lying liar.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:23 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Well done. Almost didn't recognize you.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby palatine on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:23 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

or palentine. at least the one that posts here

It's palatine you troglodyte
palatine
n00b

Postby DuchesneEast on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:26 pm

If we lose to UConn, Bates and Daz should be fired.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:26 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I'm hiding in plain sight
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:15 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I'm hiding in plain sight

i like that you also apply it to your aliasses.

i'm also a huge supported of cooley's signature
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby rktbrkr on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:18 pm

OK guys, lighten up, was I being too optimistic with 5 wins?

I think Towlie will be best passing QB in recent memory at BC and capable of .500 if some receivers emerge. Uum pass blocking,lets just say this isn't OLU anymore.
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:54 pm

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:OK guys, lighten up, was I being too optimistic with 5 wins?

I think Towlie will be best passing QB in recent memory at BC and capable of .500 if some receivers emerge. Uum pass blocking,lets just say this isn't OLU anymore.

It's not pronounced TOWELS you moron, it's pronounced TOLLS. Therefore, "Towlie" is not a valid nickname. Only a complete and utter moron could make that mistake. I conclude you must be a complete and utter moron. Stop moron-ing up the board, moron!
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:29 pm

big pete has never been more right
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:30 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:big pete has never been more right

Yup
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:36 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

:bag
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:51 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:18 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.

that's because you are a bostonian and all bostonians are racist
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:37 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.

what if jhiggi is big pete's long con?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:40 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.

then much respect would be due.

Conversely, I'm pretty sure oral glacier is BCfan94. Their I've said it.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:44 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.

John Kerry?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:49 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.

John Kerry?

the same. There are no comparisons other than sheer awfulness. But that is enough for me to make wild accusations.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:52 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.

John Kerry?

the same. There are no comparisons other than sheer awfulness. But that is enough for me to make wild accusations.

Fantastic. I support your wild accusations and pray for them to lead to a return of BP
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:23 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:you are a bad poster who is difficult to understand because of your propensity to speak with a mouthful of a bag of dicks

This was a very good post
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:26 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.

Wow, who's posting for TRE today?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:29 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Yup

I blame the color names.

Wow, who's posting for TRE today?

Too bad we can't get a proxy for you.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:33 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

There is only one way to find out - post the naked suits pic.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium