Luke

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Luke

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:32 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Yeah, I don't think it takes a BLM jackwad since it actually is racist as are most of the assbaskets criticizing Newton.

Wait... so commenting about a prima donna (who has been singularly focused on drawing attention to his accomplishments) wanting to have nothing to do with the media after he played one of the laziest, uninspired games of any QB in the history of the Super Bowl is fine... but, if he is black, it's racist. I like how the Twitterverse is jumping to Cam with racism defenses for his childish actions yet would rip the fuck out of Brady for a single overthrown pass.

Given how he ended up at Auburn (something that no one ever mentions), I'm wondering if Cam was on the take. The margin of victory is essentially his 2 really bad fumbles (not even mentioning the terrible decisions and throws he made throughout the game).

As for Peyton, it isn't racist to point out how the greatest QB of this generation handled his playoff failings as compared to the self-anointed crown prince of the next.

It's racist because white players, like that other QB from Sunday, can get away with the same shit. And you know, consider the source. But way to be predictable.

as an example?

Aaron Rodgers Discount Double Check is not too different from Cam's dab. Peyton's game of hot potato with the ball after he broke some regular season record last year.

Aaron Rodgers is a douche too.

super-sized
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:08 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Yeah, I don't think it takes a BLM jackwad since it actually is racist as are most of the assbaskets criticizing Newton.

Wait... so commenting about a prima donna (who has been singularly focused on drawing attention to his accomplishments) wanting to have nothing to do with the media after he played one of the laziest, uninspired games of any QB in the history of the Super Bowl is fine... but, if he is black, it's racist. I like how the Twitterverse is jumping to Cam with racism defenses for his childish actions yet would rip the fuck out of Brady for a single overthrown pass.

Given how he ended up at Auburn (something that no one ever mentions), I'm wondering if Cam was on the take. The margin of victory is essentially his 2 really bad fumbles (not even mentioning the terrible decisions and throws he made throughout the game).

As for Peyton, it isn't racist to point out how the greatest QB of this generation handled his playoff failings as compared to the self-anointed crown prince of the next.

It's racist because white players, like that other QB from Sunday, can get away with the same shit. And you know, consider the source. But way to be predictable.

as an example?

Aaron Rodgers Discount Double Check is not too different from Cam's dab. Peyton's game of hot potato with the ball after he broke some regular season record last year.

But he's white so old sportswriters don't get up in arms about him doing something they don't understand. Old white people love insurance.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:22 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

But he's white so old sportswriters don't get up in arms about him doing something they don't understand. Old white people love insurance.

Fair enough. Endless Mike's crusade did not seem limited to old sportswriters.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Sure but they largely set the tone for the national agenda because people are dumb and are bad at thinking for themselves.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:11 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:Sure but they largely set the tone for the national agenda because people are dumb and are bad at thinking for themselves.

I'd love to see the breakdown of pieces critical of Cam Newton for excessive celebration/arrogance/poor sportsmanship vs. pieces saying that people who criticize Cam Newton for excessive celebration/arrogance/poor sportsmanship are doing so because they are racist.

I'd imagine its not really very lopsided towards the former and therefore the national agenda is probably not very uniform.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:Sure but they largely set the tone for the national agenda because people are dumb and are bad at thinking for themselves.

I'd love to see the breakdown of pieces critical of Cam Newton for excessive celebration/arrogance/poor sportsmanship vs. pieces saying that people who criticize Cam Newton for excessive celebration/arrogance/poor sportsmanship are doing so because they are racist.

I'd imagine its not really very lopsided towards the former and therefore the national agenda is probably not very uniform.

Your agenda against tall QBs is evident.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:17 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Your agenda against tall QBs is evident.

I believe it is "You're agenda"
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Ben Roethlisberger on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:17 pm

All of you are acting like he raped some underage woman in a bar bathroom. All the guy does is dance after he makes a successful play. People have always complained about that whether it be Mark Gastineau after a sack, Terrell Owens after a touchdown or Ray Lewis after a murder. There's not as much racism as there is spazism.
Ben Roethlisberger
n00b

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:24 pm

Ben Roethlisberger {l Wrote}:All of you are acting like he raped some underage woman in a bar bathroom. All the guy does is dance after he makes a successful play. People have always complained about that whether it be Mark Gastineau after a sack, Terrell Owens after a touchdown or Ray Lewis after a murder. There's not as much racism as there is spazism.

This is a weak effort even for you.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:24 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

I call bullshit, Rodgers grabbing his waist is a lot different than dancing in front of a DB for a minute like some douche. The belt isnt showing anyone up like Cam did. He is a turd.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Rodgers is pretty much a turd.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:59 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

I call bullshit, Rodgers grabbing his waist is a lot different than dancing in front of a DB for a minute like some douche. The belt isnt showing anyone up like Cam did. He is a turd.

Meh, they're pretty much both showing up their opponents in different ways. I don't really care either way but I don't see much difference between the varying degrees of celebration. Don't let him score.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:46 pm

This Newton fellow is much too flashy for me. But I'm no stick in the mud. No sir. I enjoy the odd end zone celebration now and then (as long as it consists of a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance followed by a Masonic Handshake with the referee and a hearty "huzzah!" to the schoolmarms and spinster librarians in attendance).

Heck, I don't mind if things in the stands get a little rowdy either. Why, one time I saw a man waving a pennant with such abandon that I was moved to say "hey fella, did you have too much hair tonic at the gin joint?" That was how recklessly he was waving it. I can assure you it was quite spirited, but I rather enjoyed it.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:56 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

Jar Jar Watts, Travis Kelce and Carson Palmer were the first to come to mind, but Discount Doublcheck is a good one too.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:This Newton fellow is much too flashy for me. But I'm no stick in the mud. No sir. I enjoy the odd end zone celebration now and then (as long as it consists of a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance followed by a Masonic Handshake with the referee and a hearty "huzzah!" to the schoolmarms and spinster librarians in attendance).

Heck, I don't mind if things in the stands get a little rowdy either. Why, one time I saw a man waving a pennant with such abandon that I was moved to say "hey fella, did you have too much hair tonic at the gin joint?" That was how recklessly he was waving it. I can assure you it was quite spirited, but I rather enjoyed it.

This is everything. :kudos :oldman
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

Jar Jar Watts, Travis Kelce and Carson Palmer were the first to come to mind, but Discount Doublcheck is a good one too.

Never pegged you for lame apologist race-baiting. Cam Newton is a flaming fucking douche. As is Discount Double Loss.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby dtwalrus on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:04 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:This Newton fellow is much too flashy for me. But I'm no stick in the mud. No sir. I enjoy the odd end zone celebration now and then (as long as it consists of a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance followed by a Masonic Handshake with the referee and a hearty "huzzah!" to the schoolmarms and spinster librarians in attendance).

This is everything. :kudos :oldman

I missed this the first time around. Thoroughly enjoyed it the second though.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:24 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

Never pegged you for lame apologist race-baiting. Cam Newton is a flaming fucking douche. As is Discount Double Loss.

You're too young to turn into another e4g1e41. :oldman
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:10 am

had the ridiculous post season all on a torn shoulder :screamyeagle
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali