Luke

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Luke

Postby claver2010 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:54 pm

rip
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:48 pm

as much as I want to see LK get a ring, and I hate Denver, I just cant root for that insufferable prick Newton.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Von Miller is the worst scumbag on that field. Makes Can Newton look like Snoopy
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:54 pm

TJ Ward is right up there with him.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:21 am

tj ward is far worse than cam, von, talib, whoever
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:22 am

Interesting to see how Superman and Capt. America each handled the loss.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/ ... /79991084/
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby cremins on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:47 am

do I get any shoutouts from chris gasper for the idea on his article? haha
cremins
Carney Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:35 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Interesting to see how Superman and Capt. America each handled the loss.

I love to see all internet pants-shitting about cam newton and how he's not half the role model that the Sheriff of Budweiser County is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Peyton-Manning-storms-off-Super-Bowl-field-Is-h?urn=nfl,218314&print=1
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Interesting to see how Superman and Capt. America each handled the loss.

I love to see all internet pants-shitting about cam newton and how he's not half the role model that the Sheriff of Budweiser County is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Peyton-Manning-storms-off-Super-Bowl-field-Is-h?urn=nfl,218314&print=1

This. So much this.

And speaking of class, here's Bill Romanowski's sizzling hot take:

Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:49 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:

This. So much this.

Has this post been tagged as racist yet? Some BLM jackwad will jump over the "boy" part without a doubt.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:09 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:

This. So much this.

Has this post been tagged as racist yet? Some BLM jackwad will jump over the "boy" part without a doubt.

Not a huge jump.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:12 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:

This. So much this.

Not a huge jump.

Yeah, I don't think it takes a BLM jackwad since it actually is racist as are most of the assbaskets criticizing Newton.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:56 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:

This. So much this.

Not a huge jump.

Yeah, I don't think it takes a BLM jackwad since it actually is racist as are most of the assbaskets criticizing Newton.

Calm down Mackelmore
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:51 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Yeah, I don't think it takes a BLM jackwad since it actually is racist as are most of the assbaskets criticizing Newton.

Wait... so commenting about a prima donna (who has been singularly focused on drawing attention to his accomplishments) wanting to have nothing to do with the media after he played one of the laziest, uninspired games of any QB in the history of the Super Bowl is fine... but, if he is black, it's racist. I like how the Twitterverse is jumping to Cam with racism defenses for his childish actions yet would rip the fuck out of Brady for a single overthrown pass.

Given how he ended up at Auburn (something that no one ever mentions), I'm wondering if Cam was on the take. The margin of victory is essentially his 2 really bad fumbles (not even mentioning the terrible decisions and throws he made throughout the game).

As for Peyton, it isn't racist to point out how the greatest QB of this generation handled his playoff failings as compared to the self-anointed crown prince of the next.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:10 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Wait... so commenting about a prima donna (who has been singularly focused on drawing attention to his accomplishments) wanting to have nothing to do with the media after he played one of the laziest, uninspired games of any QB in the history of the Super Bowl is fine... but, if he is black, it's racist.

No, but the fact that Romo (who has the reputation of being a racist) was the person making the comment and that comment was punctuated with "boy" (a term that has historically been used by racists) leads to a somewhat logical conclusion that the comment had racial undertones. I'm not saying that it was his intention, I'm just saying that it is not a ridiculous contention.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:12 am

I think HJS just wants to say the n word
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:14 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Wait... so commenting about a prima donna (who has been singularly focused on drawing attention to his accomplishments) wanting to have nothing to do with the media after he played one of the laziest, uninspired games of any QB in the history of the Super Bowl is fine... but, if he is black, it's racist.

No, but the fact that Romo (who has the reputation of being a racist) was the person making the comment and that comment was punctuated with "boy" (a term that has historically been used by racists) leads to a somewhat logical conclusion that the comment had racial undertones. I'm not saying that it was his intention, I'm just saying that it is not a ridiculous contention.

Romo is probably in the wrong, cause he's Romo and he spits on people and shit. However, Mo'J is right that equating/excusing bad behavior with racial identity is pretty terrible and... probably racist.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:36 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

The only ridiculous contention was the whole hand off of the Greatest of a Generation title.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:36 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

The only ridiculous contention was the whole hand off of the Greatest of a Generation title.

Cam Newton is a bitch. (this comment was not intended to be sexist in any way)
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:00 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Yeah, I don't think it takes a BLM jackwad since it actually is racist as are most of the assbaskets criticizing Newton.

Wait... so commenting about a prima donna (who has been singularly focused on drawing attention to his accomplishments) wanting to have nothing to do with the media after he played one of the laziest, uninspired games of any QB in the history of the Super Bowl is fine... but, if he is black, it's racist. I like how the Twitterverse is jumping to Cam with racism defenses for his childish actions yet would rip the fuck out of Brady for a single overthrown pass.

Given how he ended up at Auburn (something that no one ever mentions), I'm wondering if Cam was on the take. The margin of victory is essentially his 2 really bad fumbles (not even mentioning the terrible decisions and throws he made throughout the game).

As for Peyton, it isn't racist to point out how the greatest QB of this generation handled his playoff failings as compared to the self-anointed crown prince of the next.

It's racist because white players, like that other QB from Sunday, can get away with the same shit. And you know, consider the source. But way to be predictable.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:02 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:

This. So much this.

Not a huge jump.

Calm down Mackelmore

Zzzzzzzzz
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

It's racist because white players, like that other QB from Sunday, can get away with the same shit. And you know, consider the source. But way to be predictable.

Did you produce this piece after empire strikes bluth?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/09/white-guilt-video-shown-to-high-school-students-irks-community.html
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:35 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/09/white-guilt-video-shown-to-high-school-students-irks-community.html

Did you write this?

http://deadspin.com/seahawks-fan-writes ... 1753804610
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:28 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Did you write this?

http://www.azlyrics.com/i/iggyazalea.html

Fixed
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:49 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

Aaron Rodgers Discount Double Check is not too different from Cam's dab. Peyton's game of hot potato with the ball after he broke some regular season record last year.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:05 am

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

Aaron Rodgers Discount Double Check is not too different from Cam's dab. Peyton's game of hot potato with the ball after he broke some regular season record last year.

Aaron Rodgers is a douche too.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:32 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

super-sized
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:08 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

But he's white so old sportswriters don't get up in arms about him doing something they don't understand. Old white people love insurance.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:22 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

as an example?

But he's white so old sportswriters don't get up in arms about him doing something they don't understand. Old white people love insurance.

Fair enough. Endless Mike's crusade did not seem limited to old sportswriters.
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium