Who's going to Ireland?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Who's going to Ireland?

Postby Reverend Mike on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:55 am

Powers is ass. I have a fatal headache. I need to eat kidneys and drink Sweetwater beer to cure this bitter north sea hangover.

The weather is horrible. Bulldoze Ireland.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby BostonCollege1 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:55 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:The mixed grill is also my favorite dish at Legal Seafood.

Don't eat at Legal Seafood, plebe. Ever

While I chose to move to the suburbs of my own free will, comparing our dining options is comparing apples to oranges. Legal is the only spot within a 15 mile radius of my house where I can be somewhat confident I am getting fresh fish. While I love going into Boston and do so as often as possible, it's not always practical.

The bright side is that a lack of options motivated me to learn to cook seafood myself, which is cheaper and fun.

What do you consider to be a good seafood restaurant downtown?
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:03 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:You are all fags. I am in temple bar area and it's hilarious hope many young coeds will kiss ass for a job or other things.

Fuck you.

Powers rocks.

O always wanted to drunk post.

I once saw an old guy and his granddaughter beat up a street magician in the temple bar area.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby bcshater on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Regarding Legal Seafood I also generally get the mixed grill. 5 different fish, last time for me was swordfish, tuna, shrimp, something I forget, and my all time favorite salmon. This is a fantastic meal.

The fish and chips I ever had was in Scotland at a place called the Waterford. Played golf at Carnoustie the next day. If I had to choose between going back to Scotland or back to Ireland I would choose Scotland.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
Campion Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:29 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:You are all fags. I am in temple bar area and it's hilarious hope many young coeds will kiss ass for a job or other things.

Fuck you.

Powers rocks.

O always wanted to drunk post.

I once saw an old guy and his granddaughter beat up a street magician in the temple bar area.

I would pay to see that. The most exciting thing that happened in temple bar was that I spilled a beer on a pikey's shitty watch and then I got invited to a Sikh wedding. Not sure if the two events were related.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:05 am

If you want to see a local smirk, tell them you are going to Copper Face Jacks. Whole area is a mess with people that cant hold their liquor.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:08 am

bcshater {l Wrote}:Regarding Legal Seafood I also generally get the mixed grill. 5 different fish, last time for me was swordfish, tuna, shrimp, something I forget, and my all time favorite salmon. This is a fantastic meal.

The fish and chips I ever had was in Scotland at a place called the Waterford. Played golf at Carnoustie the next day. If I had to choose between going back to Scotland or back to Ireland I would choose Scotland.

Eat a car bomb. Ireland for ever Scotland never.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Powers is ass. I have a fatal headache. I need to eat kidneys and drink Sweetwater beer to cure this bitter north sea hangover.

The weather is horrible. Bulldoze Ireland.

You live in Atlanta? I was down there last weekend and had my first Sweetwater. It's decent stuff. ATL has come a long way since the last time I was down there.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:09 pm

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:The mixed grill is also my favorite dish at Legal Seafood.

Don't eat at Legal Seafood, plebe. Ever

While I chose to move to the suburbs of my own free will, comparing our dining options is comparing apples to oranges. Legal is the only spot within a 15 mile radius of my house where I can be somewhat confident I am getting fresh fish. While I love going into Boston and do so as often as possible, it's not always practical.

The bright side is that a lack of options motivated me to learn to cook seafood myself, which is cheaper and fun.

What do you consider to be a good seafood restaurant downtown?

B&G
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium