BC @ UVA 3:30 PM ESPN360

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC @ UVA 3:30 PM ESPN360

Postby EIConvert on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:03 am

campion {l Wrote}:
EIConvert {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:I have come to enjoy watching BC on the computer. I queue it up in sync with WEEI, sit in the dark in my windowless basement man cave home office with a bucket of ice, 2 liters of seltzer, and my friend John Powers. The secret is to have a really good deep and wide leather office chair, something to prop your feet up on, and, of course, something at least 80 proof.

It is hardly a social experience. But I don't mind it.

Hey Campion, can you help me queue the radio feed with 360. That would be tremendous for guys like me that like to listen to the homie call the game. Nothing like watching and listening to Meiter......

Any help would be appreciated.

Its easy-- open 360 and Weei in separate windows in your browser; turn the sound off 360, and "listen live" to WEEI. They are not exactly synced (360 runs ahead of EEI), so you will have to pause 360 till the online radio feed catches up. Its about 11 seconds behind. It doesn't work if you listen live on the air (genuine radio) to WEEI; the live broadcast is way ahead of 360. You have to open both up on your PC.
http://www.weei.com/

Thanks for your help with this. I can run the EEI feed through my surround sound and turn down the volume on the 360 feed. Thanks agian, My best.
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium