Felger...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Felger...

Postby bignick33 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Thoughts?

I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Re: Felger...

Postby HJS on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 pm

I don't know who Felger is. I have never heard of him other than random Masshole posts. I see in the clip, he works for CSNNE.com which is apparently some sort of Comcast New England Sports Show. I also don't know who "Frank and Steve" are he references as surely agreeing with his comments. Nonetheless, if this is supposed to be a real show, BC should have their Fenway Marketing folks pull their access to the Red Sox. Since that won't ever happen, they should not do anything as any fighting against a no-name hack just draws attention said no-name hack sorely craves. That said, I certainly wouldn't give CSNNE credentials to any game or event... simply because they aren't giving such credentials to the dozens of BC blogs that are out there and I view CSNNE.com as nothing more than that.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I don't know who Felger is. I have never heard of him other than random Masshole posts. I see in the clip, he works for CSNNE.com which is apparently some sort of Comcast New England Sports Show. I also don't know who "Frank and Steve" are he references as surely agreeing with his comments. Nonetheless, if this is supposed to be a real show, BC should have their Fenway Marketing folks pull their access to the Red Sox. Since that won't ever happen, they should not do anything as any fighting against a no-name hack just draws attention said no-name hack sorely craves. That said, I certainly wouldn't give CSNNE credentials to any game or event... simply because they aren't giving such credentials to the dozens of BC blogs that are out there and I view CSNNE.com as nothing more than that.

Michael Felger's a typical BU pussy. He has gone back and forth from WEEI to the failed competitive talk shows, and now on to 98.5. He does an afternoon show with Tony Masarotti. I pick my poison between the douchebags on WEEI and the douchebags on 98.5 when listening to sports talk. Nobody respects or cares for him, and many members of the local sports teams won't talk to him. Felger's always hated BC, and a week or two ago some caller mocked him and how he couldn't get in to BC. His response was "I got in ... sort of...." Fred and Steve = Smerlas and Deossie. I think that all the guys at WEEI disliked Felger before he went over to the competition, and probably hate him even more now. His schtick with regard to BC is an extremely weak version of the ESPN Page 2, Holy Cross, Pop Culture-referencing douche that takes jabs at BC. At least that douche (can't remember his name at the moment) actually has some status in the media world.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby bignick33 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I don't know who Felger is. I have never heard of him other than random Masshole posts. I see in the clip, he works for CSNNE.com which is apparently some sort of Comcast New England Sports Show. I also don't know who "Frank and Steve" are he references as surely agreeing with his comments. Nonetheless, if this is supposed to be a real show, BC should have their Fenway Marketing folks pull their access to the Red Sox. Since that won't ever happen, they should not do anything as any fighting against a no-name hack just draws attention said no-name hack sorely craves. That said, I certainly wouldn't give CSNNE credentials to any game or event... simply because they aren't giving such credentials to the dozens of BC blogs that are out there and I view CSNNE.com as nothing more than that.

He was the Pats beat writer for the Herald for several years and also a regular host on WEEI's afternoon show, which has a roundtable format. Subsequently, he got this show. CSNE is the reincarnation of FSN, and they have rights to the Celtics. So he's a figure in the Boston media that people know. I didn't have a strong opinion of him prior to this video, although he always came across as sort of an arrogant prick. Now I know he's a cock. BU grad as well, FWIW.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:52 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:... simply because they aren't giving such credentials to the dozens of BC blogs that are out there and I view CSNNE.com as nothing more than that.

Most BC blogs can get credentials.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby MrAwesome on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm

What did he do now??? I cant see this video??

Felger is a disgusting closeted fheg, married to a hot news girl who is on the local fox affiliate. That arrangement is obviously a front. His hatred of BC is typical of people around here.
MrAwesome
Carney Hall

Postby RyanBC on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm

what a Lame douche, who cares... :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby mod6A on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:09 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:... simply because they aren't giving such credentials to the dozens of BC blogs that are out there and I view CSNNE.com as nothing more than that.

Most BC blogs can get credentials.

when are you going to let me tag along and be your photog?
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby buconvict on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Michael Felger, while very accomplished in the world of sports media, is an embarrassment to BU. His hatred of BC is as juvenile and unabashed as anyone alive, and it is comments such as this one that undermine a guy who actually used to be a pretty good reporter for the Herald. Sadly, his drive time radio slot has only made him more annoying.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby buconvict on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm

David Brudnoy says hello.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Hey RegalBCEagle,

Michael Felger's a typical BU pussy. He has gone back and forth from WEEI to the failed competitive talk shows, and now on to 98.5. He does an afternoon show with Tony Masarotti. I pick my poison between the douchebags on WEEI and the douchebags on 98.5 when listening to sports talk. Nobody respects or cares for him, and many members of the local sports teams won't talk to him. Felger's always hated BC, and a week or two ago some caller mocked him and how he couldn't get in to BC.

Why is it that whenever a local Boston sports personality denigrates BC sports, the stock reason for this (on this forum) is because that person wasn't smart enough to get into BC? I see that a lot with so many people here denigrating the Sports Guy (went to Holy Cross and not BC.) Is envy and jealousy always the motivation for this negative reporting?

That is pretty immature if you all think this way. I didn't go to BC and I'm as big a fan as any of you are.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Boston Domer on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:30 pm

buconvict {l Wrote}:David Brudnoy says hello.

Dave Goucher checking in.
Boston Domer
Carney Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:Michael Felger, while very accomplished in the world of sports media, is an embarrassment to BU. His hatred of BC is as juvenile and unabashed as anyone alive, and it is comments such as this one that undermine a guy who actually used to be a pretty good reporter for the Herald. Sadly, his drive time radio slot has only made him more annoying.

Eddie Andelman remains BU's only boast to broadcast glory.

Bill O'Reilly and Howard Stern disagree
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Hey RegalBCEagle,

Michael Felger's a typical BU pussy. He has gone back and forth from WEEI to the failed competitive talk shows, and now on to 98.5. He does an afternoon show with Tony Masarotti. I pick my poison between the douchebags on WEEI and the douchebags on 98.5 when listening to sports talk. Nobody respects or cares for him, and many members of the local sports teams won't talk to him. Felger's always hated BC, and a week or two ago some caller mocked him and how he couldn't get in to BC.

Why is it that whenever a local Boston sports personality denigrates BC sports, the stock reason for this (on this forum) is because that person wasn't smart enough to get into BC? I see that a lot with so many people here denigrating the Sports Guy (went to Holy Cross and not BC.) Is envy and jealousy always the motivation for this negative reporting?

That is pretty immature if you all think this way. I didn't go to BC and I'm as big a fan as any of you are.

A) The caller was not me. B) The point of my reference was more about the tit-for-tat that goes on between BC Supporters and BC Haters. C) I don't really give a shit about where someone received their education, so long as the individual is not an idiot/moron/retardo. Lastly, D) See C.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby Mosi on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 pm

roumor is that the doucebag (married to the smokin hot Sarah Underwood, wht the fuck was she thinkin or smokin?) thought that he was applying to BC when he applied to Kenmore Kommunity Kollege, and when he realized the error of his ways, admissions gave him the Heisman

what ever, I hate the little fuck only slightly less then I hate the evil little troll from SBCC, Holtz

I believe that my signature says it all:
"Felgie, you Kenmore Kommunity Kollege Eurotrash prettyboy, you're right about one thing, I'm a BC guy and my shit dosen't stink" Mosi on the whiner line 3/23/04
Mosi
McGuinn Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium