Spazz reading the board??

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Spazz reading the board??

Postby legend10B on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 am

From today's Globe. We all know TOB would have hit that bid.

“If, at the start of the season, someone would have told you that you would be 6-3 at this point, would you have taken it?

Boston College coach Frank Spaziani smiled.

“People ask me, ‘Are you happy at 6-3?’ ’’ said Spaziani after the Eagles had earned their sixth win Saturday, 31-10 over Central Michigan. “Well, no. We think we should be 9-0. That’s how we play, how we practice. That’s our goal, to win one game at a time every week. We’re just not satisfied and we can’t be. You never can be. You just have to keep going forward and build.
legend10B
n00b

Re: Spazz reading the board??

Postby AdamBC on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:01 pm

This is more in line with what I was discussing yesterday - the coach that wants to win it all. I'm glad he's not playing his tiny violin in the Globe, it's good to see Spaz answer like this. While what we saw on the field against Clemson and VT may belie this quote - it makes me feel better about the next few years (assuming this is how he really feels).
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Re: Spazz reading the board??

Postby joemack13 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Nothing but hot air. Anyone can say we play to win right after you win. It's how Spaz loses and his reaction after the loss that pissed people off here. If the team went down to VT, lost by 1 or 2 touchdowns and Spaz still had the play to win attitude i'd have much more respect for him. They have not come out prepared in every game this year, spaz is spitting out cliches after a W, lies even.
joemack13
Campion Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium