Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby 25GeraldRd on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:27 pm

Hard to believe we're at this time of year again. Will try to fill out the depth chart as best I can. Given the absurd DB depth I'm putting the FSU transfer at LB (although it looks like he can play everywhere).

Departing via Graduation/NFL Draft/Transfer: Dalton (TE), Richardson (LB), Palmer (DB), Lamot (LB), Barlow (DE), Korutz (OL), E. Johnson (OL), Morais (DE), Carlson (P), Levy (RB), Petrula (OL), Z. Johnson (OL), Rayam (DT), Onwuka (DT), Marten (TE), Bouremhi (K)

Rising Seniors: K. White (WR), Grosel (QB), Haynes (DB), Muse (DB), Bra. Sebastian (DB), Theobald (LB), Emer (OL), A. Lindstrom (OL), Long (TE), Jordan-Williams (WR), McQuarrie (TE), Berry (DT), Valdez (DE), D. Bailey (RB), Longman (K), CJ Lewis (WR), McDuffie (LB), D. Jones (DB), J. Byzcko (DE; via transfer)

Rising Juniors: Maitre (DB), Valecce (QB), Luchetti (TE), E. Jones (DB), Days (DB), DeNucci (LB), Sparacio (LB), DePalma (LB), Davis (LB), Dirstine (OL), Vrabel (OL), Galloway (WR), Betro (DT), Bennermon (DT), Tessitore (K), Flowers (WR), Sillah (DE), E. Williams (WR), DeBerry (DB), Jurkovec (QB), Gill (WR)

Rising Sophomoroes: Lars-Woodbey (LB), Menard (QB), Johnson (QB), Bry. Sebastian (DB), Garwo (RB), Lubischer (DB), Grieco (DB), J. Williams (DB), Rustemi (OL), Conley (OL), Ness (DE), Henderson (DT), Ciaffoni (DL), Mahogany (OL), T. Johnson (WR), Horsley (DT), Arnold (DB)

Redshirt Freshmen: Trapilo (OL), Pyne (OL), Smith (LB), Gordinier (TE), Bellido (WR), Hines (RB), Lillis (TE), Allick (OL), Scott (DB), Blackwell (DB), Rueve (QB), Cline (OL), Holmes (DB)

Incoming Freshmen: Asbury (DB), Batson (DB), Blackwell (DB), Bond (RB), Burton (DB), Cheek (DB), Clemons (DT), Coleman (RB), Ezeiruaku (LB), Gates (DB), Hess (OL), Hutchins (DE), Jones (ATH), Krajnovic (OL), Lyton (K/P), McGowan (LB), Morehead (QB), Okpala (DE), Phinney (LB), Reynolds (WR), Steele (DB), Stoudemire (DT), Tate (DT), Jad. Williams (WR), Jal. Williams (DB)

Offense
OL
SR: A. Lindstrom (OL), Emer (OL)
JR: Dirstine (OL), Vrabel (OL)
SO: Rustemi (OL), Conley (OL), Mahogany (OL)
R-FR: Trapilo (OL), Pyne (OL), Allick (OL), Cline (OL)
FR: Hess (OL), Krajnovic (OL)

QB
SR: Grosel (QB)
JR: Jurkovec (QB), Valecce (QB)
SO: Menard (QB), Johnson (QB)
R-FR: Rueve (QB)
FR: Morehead (QB)

RB
SR: D. Bailey (RB)
SO: Garwo (RB)
R-FR: Hines (RB)
FR: Bond (RB), Coleman (RB)

WR
SR: K. White (WR), Jordan-Williams (WR), Lewis (WR)
JR: Galloway (WR), Flowers (WR), E. Williams (WR), Gill (WR)
R-FR: Bellido (WR), T. Johnson (WR)
FR: Jad. Williams (WR), Reynolds (WR)

TE
SR: Long (TE), McQuarrie (TE)
JR: Luchetti (TE)
R-FR: Gordinier (TE), Lillis (TE)

Defense
DL
SR: Berry (DT), Valdez (DE), J. Byzcko (DE)
JR: Betro (DT), Bennermon (DT), Sillah (DE)
SO: Ness (DE), Henderson (DT), Ciaffioni (DL), Horsley (DT)
FR: Clemons (DT), Hutchins (DE), Okpala (DE), Stoudemire (DT), Tate (DT)

LB
SR: Theobald (LB), McDuffie (LB)
JR: DeNucci (LB), Sparacio (LB), DePalma (LB), Davis (LB)
SO: Lars-Woodbey (LB)
R-FR: Smith (LB)
FR: Ezeiruaku (LB), McGowan (LB), Phinney (LB)

DB
SR: Haynes (DB), Muse (DB), Bra. Sebastian (DB), D. Jones (DB)
JR: Maitre (DB), E. Jones (DB), Days (DB), DeBerry (DB)
SO: Lubischer (DB), Grieco (DB), J. Williams (DB), Bry. Sebastian (DB)
R-FR: Scott (DB), Blackwell (DB), Holmes (DB), Arnold (DB)
FR: Asbury (DB), Batson (DB), Blackwell (DB), Burton (DB), Cheek (DB), Gates (DB), Jones (ATH), Steele (DB), Jal. Williams (DB)

K/P
SR: Longman (K)
JR: Tessitore (K)
FR: Lyton (K/P)
25GeraldRd
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:45 am
Karma: 44

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:40 pm

Coulda sworn that I read Barlow's staying and that Bellido the WR is transferring.
On a carpeted Senate floor
We heard a loud voice wailing:
"Ashli they have taken ye away!"
cuz when you hit the Senate floor
Your complaints heard never more
Now Ashli lies there dying on the floooor

LOWWWWWWWW LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -353

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby BrightonEagle on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:42 pm

Those wrs are stacked. Scary (in a bad way) dline.
BrightonEagle
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 am
Karma: 51

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby ATLeagle on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:59 pm

The rising JR class was a big miss by Addazio. Very few impact guys there.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 647

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby 25GeraldRd on Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:30 am

ATLeagle wrote:The rising JR class was a big miss by Addazio. Very few impact guys there.


Flowers and Vrabel have performed from Day One.
25GeraldRd
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:45 am
Karma: 44

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:37 am

25GeraldRd wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:The rising JR class was a big miss by Addazio. Very few impact guys there.


Flowers and Vrabel have performed from Day One.


2 for 25 seems to favor blog boy.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2515

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby claver2010 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:49 am

BrightonEagle wrote:Those wrs are stacked. Scary (in a bad way) dline.


i think i read barlow is coming back. i would take roberts back as well

hopefully boumheri comes back as well
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19190
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3240

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby hansen on Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:59 am

MF73-Eleazar wrote:Coulda sworn that I read Barlow's staying and that Bellido the WR is transferring.


this
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17436
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -899

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby HJS on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:05 am

Normally, counting scholarships is a fool's errand. However, it becomes an impossible chore when there are free transfers in, unlimited roster spots and no cap on eligibility. For instance, none of the following are departing until they announce their decision to leave: Dalton (TE), Richardson (LB), Palmer (DB), Lamot (LB), Barlow (DE), Korutz (OL), E. Johnson (OL), Morais (DE), Carlson (P), Levy (RB), Petrula (OL), Z. Johnson (OL), Rayam (DT), Onwuka (DT), Marten (TE), Bouremhi (K)
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15623
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 503

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:21 am

HJS wrote:Normally, counting scholarships is a fool's errand. However, it becomes an impossible chore when there are free transfers in, unlimited roster spots and no cap on eligibility. For instance, none of the following are departing until they announce their decision to leave: Dalton (TE), Richardson (LB), Palmer (DB), Lamot (LB), Barlow (DE), Korutz (OL), E. Johnson (OL), Morais (DE), Carlson (P), Levy (RB), Petrula (OL), Z. Johnson (OL), Rayam (DT), Onwuka (DT), Marten (TE), Bouremhi (K)


Marten was not on the roster this season, he was in the spring. No clue what happened to him.
Korutz & E Johnson joined your boy Daz in Colorado.
You are missing the Maine and Cal transfers
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby 25GeraldRd on Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:20 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
25GeraldRd wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:The rising JR class was a big miss by Addazio. Very few impact guys there.


Flowers and Vrabel have performed from Day One.


2 for 25 seems to favor blog boy.


Just pointing out 2 guys that were probably All ACC in some capacity this year. Not trying to defend Daz in any way whatsoever, but 2 All ACC guys plus a bunch of guys that got regular PT this year (Maitre, E. Jones, Galloway, Sillah, DeBerry, to my recollection all were fairly regular contributors), and others that played on occasion in minor roles (DeNucci, Sparacio, Davis, DePalma, Tessitore all saw the field at some point in the last few years I think) seems like a typical class to me. I wouldn't say it was a "big miss".

Hunter Long out. I'll wait for additional departure / transfer information before updating again.
25GeraldRd
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:45 am
Karma: 44

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:34 pm

25GeraldRd wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
25GeraldRd wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:The rising JR class was a big miss by Addazio. Very few impact guys there.


Flowers and Vrabel have performed from Day One.


2 for 25 seems to favor blog boy.


Just pointing out 2 guys that were probably All ACC in some capacity this year. Not trying to defend Daz in any way whatsoever, but 2 All ACC guys plus a bunch of guys that got regular PT this year (Maitre, E. Jones, Galloway, Sillah, DeBerry, to my recollection all were fairly regular contributors), and others that played on occasion in minor roles (DeNucci, Sparacio, Davis, DePalma, Tessitore all saw the field at some point in the last few years I think) seems like a typical class to me. I wouldn't say it was a "big miss".


Flowers, DeBerry & Sillah were not in that dreadful class. Vrabel has been by far the best in that class, then Bailey, Maitre and Galloway.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:19 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
25GeraldRd wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
25GeraldRd wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:The rising JR class was a big miss by Addazio. Very few impact guys there.


Flowers and Vrabel have performed from Day One.


2 for 25 seems to favor blog boy.


Just pointing out 2 guys that were probably All ACC in some capacity this year. Not trying to defend Daz in any way whatsoever, but 2 All ACC guys plus a bunch of guys that got regular PT this year (Maitre, E. Jones, Galloway, Sillah, DeBerry, to my recollection all were fairly regular contributors), and others that played on occasion in minor roles (DeNucci, Sparacio, Davis, DePalma, Tessitore all saw the field at some point in the last few years I think) seems like a typical class to me. I wouldn't say it was a "big miss".


Flowers, DeBerry & Sillah were not in that dreadful class. Vrabel has been by far the best in that class, then Bailey, Maitre and Galloway.


Of course at the time the wizened greybeards of EO, with their superior knowledge of New Jersey high school football and their characteristic hubris, solemnly repeated the eternal lie: "This class is better than its recruiting ranking!"
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2866
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: 64

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:09 am

nate emer is in the portal, wouldn't be surprised if he's fort collins bound

BC has reached out to RB iverson clement, a 4* transfer from florida (went to HS in NJ).
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19190
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3240

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby BostonCollege1 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:16 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
HJS wrote:Normally, counting scholarships is a fool's errand. However, it becomes an impossible chore when there are free transfers in, unlimited roster spots and no cap on eligibility. For instance, none of the following are departing until they announce their decision to leave: Dalton (TE), Richardson (LB), Palmer (DB), Lamot (LB), Barlow (DE), Korutz (OL), E. Johnson (OL), Morais (DE), Carlson (P), Levy (RB), Petrula (OL), Z. Johnson (OL), Rayam (DT), Onwuka (DT), Marten (TE), Bouremhi (K)


Marten was not on the roster this season, he was in the spring. No clue what happened to him.
Korutz & E Johnson joined your boy Daz in Colorado.
You are missing the Maine and Cal transfers


Assuming Marten was on track to graduate in the spring, is it possible that he was told he wouldn't be playing, especially since he missed all of last season with an injury?

I know that the NCAA granted an extra year of eligibility but I assume that that coaching staffs aren't required to keep players who have completed four years of school - has anyone heard one way or the other?
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 am
Karma: 61

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:46 pm

BostonCollege1 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
HJS wrote:Normally, counting scholarships is a fool's errand. However, it becomes an impossible chore when there are free transfers in, unlimited roster spots and no cap on eligibility. For instance, none of the following are departing until they announce their decision to leave: Dalton (TE), Richardson (LB), Palmer (DB), Lamot (LB), Barlow (DE), Korutz (OL), E. Johnson (OL), Morais (DE), Carlson (P), Levy (RB), Petrula (OL), Z. Johnson (OL), Rayam (DT), Onwuka (DT), Marten (TE), Bouremhi (K)


Marten was not on the roster this season, he was in the spring. No clue what happened to him.
Korutz & E Johnson joined your boy Daz in Colorado.
You are missing the Maine and Cal transfers


Assuming Marten was on track to graduate in the spring, is it possible that he was told he wouldn't be playing, especially since he missed all of last season with an injury?

I know that the NCAA granted an extra year of eligibility but I assume that that coaching staffs aren't required to keep players who have completed four years of school - has anyone heard one way or the other?

Explain why a coach wouldn’t invite an eligible player back, since the rosters have been expanded to incorporate the additional year of eligibility? I mean, maybe there are kids who aren’t worth anything to even practice against. In such a case, they are doing nothing on the team. Can’t imagine there are many that fall into that category. If the guy is on the 3-deep, I’d want him back as a contingency.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15623
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 503

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby EagleNYC on Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:03 pm

Sam Johnson into the portal. With Jurk having (at least, due to Covid?) two more years left, it makes sense for him. It seems to be god awful for the program especially since Jurk sustained multiple injuries and his style of play lends himself to taking shots.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 am
Karma: 172

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:57 pm

EagleNYC wrote:Sam Johnson into the portal. With Jurk having (at least, due to Covid?) two more years left, it makes sense for him. It seems to be god awful for the program especially since Jurk sustained multiple injuries and his style of play lends himself to taking shots.


Why is it god-awful for the program to lose the third-string guy when we have a record-setting second option?
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2866
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: 64

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby ATLeagle on Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:01 pm

I bet Johnson ends up at Bowling Green. Close to home and the coach who recruited him.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 647

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby BostonCollege1 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:25 am

HJS wrote:
BostonCollege1 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
HJS wrote:Normally, counting scholarships is a fool's errand. However, it becomes an impossible chore when there are free transfers in, unlimited roster spots and no cap on eligibility. For instance, none of the following are departing until they announce their decision to leave: Dalton (TE), Richardson (LB), Palmer (DB), Lamot (LB), Barlow (DE), Korutz (OL), E. Johnson (OL), Morais (DE), Carlson (P), Levy (RB), Petrula (OL), Z. Johnson (OL), Rayam (DT), Onwuka (DT), Marten (TE), Bouremhi (K)


Marten was not on the roster this season, he was in the spring. No clue what happened to him.
Korutz & E Johnson joined your boy Daz in Colorado.
You are missing the Maine and Cal transfers


Assuming Marten was on track to graduate in the spring, is it possible that he was told he wouldn't be playing, especially since he missed all of last season with an injury?

I know that the NCAA granted an extra year of eligibility but I assume that that coaching staffs aren't required to keep players who have completed four years of school - has anyone heard one way or the other?

Explain why a coach wouldn’t invite an eligible player back, since the rosters have been expanded to incorporate the additional year of eligibility? I mean, maybe there are kids who aren’t worth anything to even practice against. In such a case, they are doing nothing on the team. Can’t imagine there are many that fall into that category. If the guy is on the 3-deep, I’d want him back as a contingency.


Because there still are costs associated with fielding these players, and it's BC.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 am
Karma: 61

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:44 am

The rules are not set yet so you can't assume BC or anyone will have 130 kids next year. Plus you might as well use space to get incoming transfers who you think have potential vs guys in the program who you have given up on.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 647

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:34 pm

claver2010 wrote:nate emer is in the portal, wouldn't be surprised if he's fort collins bound


Has this been CONFIRMED (he is not in the 247 transfer portal)?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:39 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
claver2010 wrote:Bennermon into the portal


He was a starter against VTech, then rarely played in the 2nd half of the season and wasn't on the Duke game depth chart. This hurts more for next season.


This kid is utterly fucking his life up. He is a couple of semesters short of a degree and he is transferring because he thinks he can play in the NFL--while they can bury him on the depth chart, Hafley can't run him off until he graduates. Of course, the only schools that have expressed any interest are Rhode Island, Marshall, JMU, Tulsa and Marist. Outside of James Madison, not a lot of NFL alum from any of those schools and JMU tends to supply skill position players to the next level. This kid is going to end up in a bad situation on Academy Street or N Hamilton in a couple of years and it didn't have to happen.


Will be matriculating at North Carolina A&M (WTF?).
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:08 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
claver2010 wrote:nate emer is in the portal, wouldn't be surprised if he's fort collins bound


Has this been CONFIRMED (he is not in the 247 transfer portal)?


He is in there now. Thought he would have been in the mix of the starting 5 next season. Wonder if he knows Petrula is coming back (he should)?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Rumor is petrula is coming back
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19190
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3240

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby hansen on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:50 pm

claver2010 wrote:Rumor is petrula is coming back


What about lindstrom?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17436
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -899

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:52 pm

claver2010 wrote:Rumor is Petrula is coming back


Heard that too, and he didn't get an award at the Scanlan dinner (neither did Barlow, Johnson, Levy, Rayem, or Carlson).
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby plcatalano on Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:24 pm

With both Lindstrom and Emer moving on, who do you think gets the cemetery position next year?
plcatalano
n00b
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:31 pm
Karma: -10

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:38 pm

Which OL on the roster currently has played center for us in the past?
On a carpeted Senate floor
We heard a loud voice wailing:
"Ashli they have taken ye away!"
cuz when you hit the Senate floor
Your complaints heard never more
Now Ashli lies there dying on the floooor

LOWWWWWWWW LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -353

Re: Current Scholarship status/positional breakdowns by class

Postby hansen on Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:53 pm

plcatalano wrote:With both Lindstrom and Emer moving on, who do you think gets the cemetery position next year?


Is Lindstrom definitely leaving? Source?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17436
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -899

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eagles09talons, LawyersGunsnMoney and 11 guests

Untitled document
cron