Mizzou

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Mizzou

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:22 pm

That was some funny shit. "I dare say unless you are high as a kite, you wouldn't volunteer to pay 90%"
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:23 pm

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:36 pm

I'm just glad the originators of that list realized they are in dire need of help from "mental health professionals."
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:41 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:neil cavuto was making the husky marionette dance

While true, he was also respectful and patient. I would not have been in his position.

PS - If you're going on national TV and want to be taken seriously, you might want to dress for the occasion.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:18 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:neil cavuto was making the husky marionette dance

While true, he was also respectful and patient. I would not have been in his position.

PS - If you're going on national TV and want to be taken seriously, you might want to dress for the occasion.

nor would i

though it was almost better he didn't go ADXRANGE13 on her. he just let her hang herself in her stupidity, which made it all the more entertaining
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:23 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I'm just glad the originators of that list realized they are in dire need of help from "mental health professionals."

The struck me as well. WTF!
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby StratEagle on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:26 pm

That debate just set Northeastern back 20 years. Cringe
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:47 pm

StratEagle {l Wrote}:That debate just set Northeastern back 20 years. Cringe

Do you have ANY idea how scary this statement is?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:50 pm

"Abolish the term master" :shrug
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:53 pm

That crazy bitch wants a full on Cuban Revolution. Yikes

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:32 pm

The student association at the University of Minnesota voted down a resolution to construct a 9/11 memorial on campus for fear that it might violate the safe space of the foreign students on campus. You literally cannot make this stuff up.

In other news, ZooMass is demanding a new school seal and a new school mascot. They find the seal offensive because it shows the image of an American Indian holding tools (it's the state seal, btw). The seal is offensive because it calls to mind oppression of indigenous peoples and colonization. They find the school mascot, the Minuteman, offensive because it calls to mind America's history of colonization.

“We do live in occupied, colonized land,” said Kelly. “This land had been a part of indigenous communities before it became the University of Massachusetts. And for us to be capitalizing and using a Native American figure as our seal seems really hurtful and violent.”

And Kelly said the Minuteman athletic mascot has its own problems related to colonization -- and gender.

Not to be outdone, the Lord Jeffs across town are revisiting their school mascot. Apparently they take issue with having a mascot whose namesake advocated sending small pox blankets to the aforementioned indigenous peoples.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Feeling bad for the Indians is a spin off of participation trophies. Win next time and quit yer bitching.
Last edited by twballgame9 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:08 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Zanzibar and womyn scary
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:18 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Zanzibar and womyn scary

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:51 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:The student association at the University of Minnesota voted down a resolution to construct a 9/11 memorial on campus for fear that it might violate the safe space of the foreign students on campus. You literally cannot make this stuff up.

In other news, ZooMass is demanding a new school seal and a new school mascot. They find the seal offensive because it shows the image of an American Indian holding tools (it's the state seal, btw). The seal is offensive because it calls to mind oppression of indigenous peoples and colonization. They find the school mascot, the Minuteman, offensive because it calls to mind America's history of colonization.

“We do live in occupied, colonized land,” said Kelly. “This land had been a part of indigenous communities before it became the University of Massachusetts. And for us to be capitalizing and using a Native American figure as our seal seems really hurtful and violent.”

And Kelly said the Minuteman athletic mascot has its own problems related to colonization -- and gender.

Not to be outdone, the Lord Jeffs across town are revisiting their school mascot. Apparently they take issue with having a mascot whose namesake advocated sending small pox blankets to the aforementioned indigenous peoples.

It's a good thing I don't keep a loaded gun in my house.
This article makes me want to :gun :suicide

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:28 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:The student association at the University of Minnesota voted down a resolution to construct a 9/11 memorial on campus for fear that it might violate the safe space of the foreign students on campus. You literally cannot make this stuff up.

It's a good thing I don't keep a loaded gun in my house.
This article makes me want to :gun :suicide

I'm kind of scared of the fact that I imagine the students in Missouri, Yale, etc. are upset about the terror attacks in Paris because it means they're out of the headlines.

Nothing like some mass murder to put micro-aggressions in perspective.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:05 am

Fucking Millenials manufacture amorphous enemies in which they can fight with sarcasm and irony instead of combatting the very real evil in this world because that would require effort and sacrifice. This morning, there is a group of Millenials talking about how intolerance led to the events in Paris while sipping on iced no-fat macchiatos or whatever over-priced coffee drink their weekly parent-funded allowances afford.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:28 am

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:I'm kind of scared of the fact that I imagine the students in Missouri, Yale, etc. are upset about the terror attacks in Paris because it means they're out of the headlines.

http://turtleboysports.com/missouri-pro ... -not-them/
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:41 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:I'm kind of scared of the fact that I imagine the students in Missouri, Yale, etc. are upset about the terror attacks in Paris because it means they're out of the headlines.

defend your millennial ship now, you fucking millennials
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:39 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

defend your millennial ship now, you fucking millennials

no

millenials are the worst and the spoon fed, faux outrage, the world owes me something faction are the worst of the worst
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:54 am

So... while there have been upteen millions of articles written in outrage over random comments on YikYak (most likely are by the protesters themselves), so far only an outlet like the DailyCaller is expressing shock over the very real, not anonymous comments made about the terror attacks from the attention-hungry lefty whack jobs.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/liber ... -missouri/
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:54 am

There are no words for this. It is amazing for comedy and super sad at the exact same time. They are the biggest a-holes ever to walk the face of the earth but in the end like the baby boomers I am sure they will soon see the error of their ways and just become greedy dickheads as they get older. The ignorance is so over the top it is just astounding. Do you realize a 100% tax on the 1% would not cover this? Response, "I am sure that is not true." Sweet! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:01 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:So... while there have been upteen millions of articles written in outrage over random comments on YikYak (most likely are by the protesters themselves), so far only an outlet like the DailyCaller is expressing shock over the very real, not anonymous comments made about the terror attacks from the attention-hungry lefty whack jobs.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/liber ... -missouri/

I love how they equate racism to mass murder.
So, you being butt hurt at the end of the day is now equivalent to another person not taking another single breath. Ok got it. :gun :suicide

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Wonder this will get any coverage from the main-stream-media? http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... spotlight/
Doubt it.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:50 am

I don't see this as a big deal as the space provided the "white allies" was separate but equal.

Btw... I laughed outloud reading this part: "Concerned Students 1950... assembled at the school's student center for a meeting after a planned protest march was cancelled due to inclement weather." Nothing defeats a protest like clouds. They are really fighting an uphill battle to sustain momentum... what with rain happening so soon after the Paris attacks.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:02 am

BLM still twittering butt hurt over loss of attention. No media attention outside of DC and Fox.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/16/fkpar ... z3rfrAqiTh
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium