Wuffies suck

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Wuffies suck

Postby rktbrkr on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 am

They should have a chance against MD next week. The Wolfpack must be ready to tear Toby apart.

Hopefully FSU does a Jekyll & Hyde with Clemson next week, BC needs a little luck to get back to Tampa, maybe Clemson will look past VA the week before their season ending brawl with SC.
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Re: Wuffies suck

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:43 pm

I saw this gem on the NCSU site:

" "Oh, absolutely. Mike's been part of this before," O'Brien said on Thursday. "He built a heck of a defense at Kentucky before he came here, a place where they had a long tradition of not going to bowl games, and winning. He came to us as one of the top defensive coordinators in the country at turning the football over.
"You know, sometimes it's not the coach, sometimes it's the arrows in his quiver that need to improve."

I didn't mind it at first but I'm really getting tired of our players getting thrown under the bus. And that heck of a defense from Kentucky during Archer's tenure ranked:
2003 - 66
2004 - 102
2005 - 103
2006 - 118"
:toby has no shame. How are you not man enough to accept any responsibility? I thank God every day that he is no longer coach at BC. :pepper2 :elephant :cheer :81
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby RyanBC on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:52 am

someone needs to make an icon of :toby pushing a nc st player under a huge ass bus. I am not a regular participant in Toby discussions but it really stands out that the guy is a fearless finger pointer (when it comes to his own players). you could just put the new toby bus icon next to a link to the latest comments trashing the nc st players and it would say it all very concisely !!
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby AguilaFan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:They will steal our smiley next

:bag :bag :bag

Wuffies brown bag.jpg
Wuffies brown bag.jpg (20.02 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

* BleedWolfpackRed
* 6th Man
* 3235 posts this site

Posted: 10/31/2009 5:07 PM
RE: Brown bags for next game
^Unless we start playing more D-1AA teams TOB is in most cases going to be a loser. If I didn't know better I'd say TOB's wife post on this board defending a man that has never been anything more then average as a coach. Hence the reason BC has improved w/o him and that is with 2 different coaches.
AguilaFan
Carney Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium