Someone do me a favor re: EagleAction

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Someone do me a favor re: EagleAction

Postby janebc on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:28 pm

And-if we manage a win tomorrow - they will gloat as if Spaz, who is doing a gallant job despite all the "disadvantages" under which he must operate - has just won the national championship.
janebc
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:Legend of Michael Ireland and the secret board MerryMen loved Tobias with all their hearts. Legend tried to catapult himself into a football job by sucking Tobias' dangling ginger angry inch; the rest of those guys are as stupid as the day is long.

How anyone can credit O'Brien for a marked departure from the problems that had become chronic during TOB's tenure under Jags is beyond me, but these fucktards manage it. Frank Spaziani is a drunk and a terrible coach. I thought this before Jags got here and I still think this.

Fuck Spaz and the MerryMen.

Peter, Peter, Peter..

He was the Bowl King? He owned a car dealership! He squatted nicely.

He liked Hens. He was always smiling! He kept the Corleones out of BC!

He liked discipline. I miss the dynamic offensive play sequencing and punting down 2 scores!

Peter is a bad bad man. Go away and leave our winningest Head Coach ever and Bowl King alone!

No Katz's deli for you. Tom always like his pastrami on white with extra mayo!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Agreed... I'd take TOB over Spaz as my head coach any day of the week. I also would pretty much take almost any BCS Conference head coach over TOB. The bottom line here is that Spaz is fucking terrible. And... Pete... despite your Legend of Michael Ireland rant, I think it should be noted that even he has turned on Spaz and wants him gone now. What's crazy to me is that there is still a group of like 10 posters on EA who still say they need another 2 years before deciding if Spaz is good enough to take BC to the next level... the Orange Bowl.

I will say this... what pisses me off so effing much about the Spaz hire is this... we were so fucking close to being a big time program. If GDF hired the right coach... or didn't fire Jags... this program was just about to become the conference's premier team. Now... we are starting all the fuck over again. It makes me fucking insane!!!!!
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Tre is mean.

Peter is mean.

TOBlunders0-13 hugged kittens and drank milk.

TOB had discipline.

TRE and Peter have no discipline.

We need discipline.

Discipline needs BC.

The Corleones had their vicious hooks in BC and if not for Marine Corp bravery, two $50.00 bettors would had brought down the Heights into drugs, alcohol, sex and yup....you get Coaches like Jags!

Shame on TRE and Peter.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:06 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Agreed... I'd take TOB over Spaz as my head coach any day of the week. I also would pretty much take almost any BCS Conference head coach over TOB. The bottom line here is that Spaz is fucking terrible. And... Pete... despite your Legend of Michael Ireland rant, I think it should be noted that even he has turned on Spaz and wants him gone now. What's crazy to me is that there is still a group of like 10 posters on EA who still say they need another 2 years before deciding if Spaz is good enough to take BC to the next level... the Orange Bowl.

I will say this... what pisses me off so effing much about the Spaz hire is this... we were so fucking close to being a big time program. If GDF hired the right coach... or didn't fire Jags... this program was just about to become the conference's premier team. Now... we are starting all the fuck over again. It makes me fucking insane!!!!!

Insanity can be managed with modern drugs, its the anal leakage that's a bitch.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:16 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:What's crazy to me is that there is still a group of like 10 posters on EA who still say they need another 2 years before deciding if Spaz is good enough to take BC to the next level... the Orange Bowl.

Beyond just not realizing what Spaz does and does not offer after this length of time, it boggles my mind that people think he's needs time to build a program. The dude is 63 and was hired as a stopgap! He was never going to be given time to build a program because he would be filling the spot for the next guy and retiring! His ONE AND ONLY job was to sustain the level of success (or if BC gets better, then great!), but he couldn't even do that. "But, but he's a nice guy with 8 lucky close wins over horrible programs!!!1!!!!1111"
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCDF22 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:34 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Agreed... I'd take TOB over Spaz as my head coach any day of the week. I also would pretty much take almost any BCS Conference head coach over TOB. The bottom line here is that Spaz is fucking terrible. And... Pete... despite your Legend of Michael Ireland rant, I think it should be noted that even he has turned on Spaz and wants him gone now. What's crazy to me is that there is still a group of like 10 posters on EA who still say they need another 2 years before deciding if Spaz is good enough to take BC to the next level... the Orange Bowl.

This :bag
BCDF22
Carney Hall

Postby 2008Eagle on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:43 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:What's crazy to me is that there is still a group of like 10 posters on EA who still say they need another 2 years before deciding if Spaz is good enough to take BC to the next level... the Orange Bowl.

Beyond just not realizing what Spaz does and does not offer after this length of time, it boggles my mind that people think he's needs time to build a program. The dude is 63 and was hired as a stopgap! He was never going to be given time to build a program because he would be filling the spot for the next guy and retiring! His ONE AND ONLY job was to sustain the level of success (or if BC gets better, then great!), but he couldn't even do that. "But, but he's a nice guy with 8 lucky close wins over horrible programs!!!1!!!!1111"

About the whole "he's a nice guy" thing, that's why I don't think we're going to get an objective analysis about Spaz as a head coach from the media any time soon...a bunch of them know the guy and like him, which leads them to say things like "oh he's going to turn it around, he's a good coach," yada yada yada. Based on what, I have absolutely no idea. So the program completely tanked on his watch, if we're to believe these guys, he's a good BC guy and that's what matters most, which means next year will be a lot better just because! :81
2008Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:54 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I wish some of the pussy merrymen like Flutie or Newman or kblo or Legrand or E4GLE1 or Vill would come over here or EI and try to explain their nonsensical positions (I'm saying come here since this is an open forum as opposed to EA). As for simmonaa... I don't care where he posts... I just hope he gets a lollipop for his efforts because he deserves one.

We could hold a trial in absentia(we kind of already are) on their questionable analysis.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 pm

2008Eagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

About the whole "he's a nice guy" thing, that's why I don't think we're going to get an objective analysis about Spaz as a head coach from the media any time soon...a bunch of them know the guy and like him, which leads them to say things like "oh he's going to turn it around, he's a good coach," yada yada yada. Based on what, I have absolutely no idea. So the program completely tanked on his watch, if we're to believe these guys, he's a good BC guy and that's what matters most, which means next year will be a lot better just because! :81

The shit-grinning buttslappery is unheard of over there. I may ask them to remove my personal information for good.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BigPete on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Chris Burke is a nice guy, unless you try to get him to play softball or are unfortunate enough to step on his rolling backpack by mistake while trying to get a bacon egg and cheese hero @ Han's Deli.

Doesn't mean we'd hire him to coach our football team.

That said, such a hire would make for the greatest comedy I've ever seen. I am picturing his pre-game speeches as we speak, fucking GOLD Jerry. Gold.

Down with Spaz.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:17 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:Chris Burke is a nice guy, unless you try to get him to play softball or are unfortunate enough to step on his rolling backpack by mistake while trying to get a bacon egg and cheese hero @ Han's Deli.

Doesn't mean we'd hire him to coach our football team.

That said, such a hire would make for the greatest comedy I've ever seen. I am picturing his pre-game speeches as we speak, fucking GOLD Jerry. Gold.

Down with Spaz.

Kind of like this?:
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 am

Scrush returns to EI:
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=165&f=4286&t=6614376

We have a few people on this board that want him gone.

The same people in part who formed the fire O'Brien web site.

Never once do they talk about the recruiting of the prior coach who signed up 6 quarterbacks in 2 years and not a one can play the position. So Spaz was left with nothing.

The guy has been on the job 22 months. He is a great recruiter. A decent guy who represents the school with passion and dignity. He is one of the finest defensive coaches in the country.

Stop the agenda and get behind him.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Scrush returns to EI:

Never once do they talk about the recruiting of the prior coach who signed up 6 quarterbacks in 2 years and not a one can play the position. So Spaz was left with nothing.

The guy has been on the job 22 months. He is a great recruiter. A decent guy who represents the school with passion and dignity. He is one of the finest defensive coaches in the country.

TRE's response, his yearly content containing post, smacks Scrush around a little.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:57 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

TRE's response, his yearly content containing post, smacks Scrush around a little.

excuse me, but i typically make one content containing post a season. this was football season's and now i can dick around until bball season.

then again, how old am i

Do you even like sports?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

excuse me, but i typically make one content containing post a season. this was football season's and now i can dick around until bball season.

then again, how old am i

Do you even like sports?

i do, but only when i'm drinking fruit infused beers

Banana Beer?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

then again, how old am i

Do you even like sports?

i do, but only when i'm drinking fruit infused beers

Banana Beer?

i prefer strawberry/kiwi but can enjoy a coffee/caramel/chocolate guinness from time to time

Do you drink Cranbeery on Thanksgiving?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:14 am

Ummmm...

ACC coaches from best to worst.

1.) VT - way ahead of the rest of the league.
2.) GT - been to the OB.
3.) Wake - Grobe's been to the OB
4.) NC State - always a tough out once he gets the program going.
5.) BC - always do well without much talent at the skill positions.
6.) FSU - losing to NC St. means FSU has a long way to go.
7.) UNC - all BS
8.) CU - always have speed but never win anything.
9.) UM - the best talent. If their not top 10 the coach sucks.
10.) UVA - to soon to judge.
11.) Maryland
12.) Duke
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 am

What the... who posted that ACC List??????
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 am

HJS {l Wrote}:What the... who posted that ACC List??????

Mr. "Finish the Stadium Expansion" Eaglekeeper.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 am

nm
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:31 am

Re: Montel Harris continues to impress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hes gotta work on his speed and hell be a late 1st rounder.

:koolaid
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:58 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Re: Montel Harris continues to impress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's always very funny in march/april each year when some of the more optimistic posters claim the Albrights and Scafes of the world are a lock for a later round pick.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:19 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

It's always very funny in march/april each year when some of the more optimistic posters claim the Albrights and Scafes of the world are a lock for a later round pick.

I'm no scout, but I actually think Scafe has a chance in rounds 5-7. :shrug
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:50 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I could be overstating it. I just remember last year people thinking Gunnell, McLaughlin, and Bowman were all 5-7 guys. And I remember after 2007 people thinking Callendar was a mid round pick.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:32 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I could be overstating it. I just remember last year people thinking Gunnell, McLaughlin, and Bowman were all 5-7 guys. And I remember after 2007 people thinking Callendar was a mid round pick.

I hear ya. I'm probably overvaluing Scafe as well, but I do think he is very disruptive in the middle and will at least get a try out.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I hear ya. I'm probably overvaluing Scafe as well, but I do think he is very disruptive in the middle and will at least get a try out.

I certainly hope he does.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Kalineagle has mice.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 am

bignick33 {l Wrote}:Kalineagle has mice.

I laughed at the ant post responding to that one. I can admit it.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Simmonaa again:

Good Win
BC has been really bad on the road in the last year and a half. This was the best they have looked on the road in a while.

And for everyone whining that we didn't hang 50 on them, all of their blowout losses have been on the road. In fact, I am pretty sure this was their biggest home loss of the year
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium