Someone do me a favor re: EagleAction

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Someone do me a favor re: EagleAction

Postby Ben Roethlisberger on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:01 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
A BCI post by our old "friend" from Fort Worth.

I believe that teddy asked what the "original" post was. The guy that you mentioned hasn't had one of those in years.

Because the guy that you are talking about gets all of his content by cutting and pasting.
Ben Roethlisberger
n00b

Postby Logitano on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:24 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:
Thank you for preventing me from wasting time reading it. These extreme types of people like the Angry Ty's of the past, simply get fulfilled by raising dust. Ignoring them is what they dislike most as any response gives them a feeling of greater importance.

if bigpete were still here he'd be pissed as shit that ty got the mention and pete didn't.

all i can offer is that ty was the one that created the gag for wishing cancer on people

:whammy :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Has Interruptiaggeddon I started yet?

As with everything else they do, no doubt they rip this place of with a banning.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Practice Notes (Update)
Hi all:

I was contacted by EA and told these posts needed to come down per requests from outside EA. I'm sure you can guess why this would be necessary. Please don't be annoyed with anyone involved. I completely agree with the rational here and will not be providing this information elsewhere. Lots of folks have a great deal riding on the outcome of these practices and the season coming, and the coaching staff and admin have been kind enough to allow us access to practice, and I hope that continues.

I have been informed that I'm allowed to report some information, but there are certain things which need to be left unsaid, and the density and specificity should be toned down all of which I fully agree and will comply with.

So, there will be updates here and there, but more sort of basic level thoughts and feelings from me.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:40 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Practice Notes (Update)
Hi all:

I was contacted by EA and told these posts needed to come down per requests from outside EA. I'm sure you can guess why this would be necessary. Please don't be annoyed with anyone involved. I completely agree with the rational here and will not be providing this information elsewhere. Lots of folks have a great deal riding on the outcome of these practices and the season coming, and the coaching staff and admin have been kind enough to allow us access to practice, and I hope that continues.

I have been informed that I'm allowed to report some information, but there are certain things which need to be left unsaid, and the density and specificity should be toned down all of which I fully agree and will comply with.

So, there will be updates here and there, but more sort of basic level thoughts and feelings from me.

Was he banned from the showers again?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:28 am

Practice Notes (Update)
feelings from me.

CONTENT!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:03 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Practice Notes (Update)
Hi all:

Now how will the EA subscribers find out which freshman has the biggest dong?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
Practice Notes (Update)
Hi all:

Now how will the EA subscribers find out which freshman has the biggest dong?

Flynn Fund donor shower tours, durrrr.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:31 am

In all seriousness, Daz censoring what's coming out of practice is interesting
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:38 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:In all seriousness, Daz censoring what's coming out of practice is interesting

He shouldn't have to. Real journalists know better.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:35 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:In all seriousness, Daz censoring what's coming out of practice is interesting

He shouldn't have to. Real journalists know better.

I heard he once published Westdale's playbook and Fairview got a hold of it and there was hell to pay.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:59 am

I miss the creepy open love letters that used to proliferate EA. They were usually addressed to recruits. So, this latest is certainly a step in the right direction (as the object of affection is 23... or only 34 years younger than the author).
Tyler, you could possibly be the best "athlete" BC football has had at a skill position. You always looks so smooth, and move effortlessly and under control. But the thing I enjoy equally as much as your on the field performances, is how you conduct yourself as a person. Your interviews are ALWAYS filled with humility and team praise.You represent the rest of us impressively.

Tyler, you are are wonderful addition to our BC family. You're going to be very successful wherever life takes you. You're one class act. So, thank you for coming to the Heights to help get BC Football back to where it needs to be. You've been successful by every measure in my book.

Kevin Brennan '80
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:55 pm

My wife and I met in SF so we have some institutional family memory. She is not a sun worshipper and I don't play any golf to speak of so Fl seemed like a cultural miss. Whereas I love sailing and she is Chinese so here in North Beach SF we have access to the best of both worlds not to mention the food :-).
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:27 pm

My wife and I met in SF so we have some institutional family memory. She is not a sun worshipper and I don't play any golf to speak of so Fl seemed like a cultural miss. Whereas I love sailing and she is Chinese so here in North Beach SF we have access to the best of both worlds not to mention the food :-).

Need more context. Who is that and what is it in response to?
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:47 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:

Need more context. Who is that and what is it in response to?

I think he's a member of your island of misfit posters actually.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:49 pm

That has to be marin, right? Where is the chef?
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby mod6A on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:36 pm

so people still post on ea. :toby :dildodog do people still post on ei? :seanwilliams :suicide

:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:10 pm

mod6A {l Wrote}:so people still post on ea. :toby :dildodog do people still post on ei? :seanwilliams :suicide

:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants

nospace is the only original poster that stil posts intermittently on tfbbs. his posts on tfbbs are less dumb than his posts on the tubasteak site
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:04 am

hooeagle

Farrell is not biased against BC Remember he started out on this board as a big BC hockey fan and has turned that into a good living

WINNINGEAGLE

Correct. If anything, Farrell is biased toward BC.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby mod6A on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:18 pm

hooeagle

and has turned that into a good living

define "good"

:whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:17 am

mod6A {l Wrote}:
hooeagle

and has turned that into a good living

define "good"

:whalepants

Do you enjoy "studying" underage boys (with hands in pockets)?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:58 am

Being a fan of BC is being a guy rooting for the underdog. We are not going to get the kid who is offered by Stanford, Ohio State, and even though many on here don't want to admit it - very few kids who are offered by Penn State. So, we hope for and get the occasional Matt Ryan, Luke K, and often the great offensive lineman. But to think we are going to get enough of these guys in one season is wishful thinking. Daz is pushing the rock up the hill. I hope he gets it up there, but it will be a miracle if he does. Too many forces pushing the rock back on him. I wait in hope.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:38 am

He could have saved a whole bunch of words by saying "I think the BC head coach position is Sisyphus of the college football world."
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Being a fan of BC is being a guy rooting for the underdog. We are not going to get the kid who is offered by Stanford, Ohio State, and even though many on here don't want to admit it - very few kids who are offered by Penn State. So, we hope for and get the occasional Matt Ryan, Luke K, and often the great offensive lineman. But to think we are going to get enough of these guys in one season is wishful thinking. Daz is pushing the rock up the hill. I hope he gets it up there, but it will be a miracle if he does. Too many forces pushing the rock back on him. I wait in hope.

I couldn't bring myself to respond to that but I love that he used an example (Kuechly) who had offers from 2 of the 3 schools he says we can't possibly hope to compete with. Never mind that we beat Stanford for recruits all the time, even since they've gotten good, albeit usually local kids (but not always--Kuechly, Swigert, Suntrup, a few others).
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:24 am

i'm looking forward to that demographic of bc fans dying out
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:11 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:i'm looking forward to that demographic of bc fans dying out

Or at least stop posting on EA if the new look of that board proves too confusing for them.

Also, the new format should mean the end of dinosaurs complaining about the tacked recruiting thread on the EA hockey board because they're still viewing the board in thread mode
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Some of the whalepants are freaking about the new board format which makes EA no longer look like something from 1985. Others presumably would be but can't figure out why they're no longer in thread view.
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:31 am

do these posts that are all cited occur in a premium portion of their board? "the eagles nest" or whatever?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:18 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:do these posts that are all cited occur in a premium portion of their board? "the eagles nest" or whatever?

yes, it's god's waiting room
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Tue May 12, 2015 10:44 am

Yes, I understand that Mod.....but BC admins are watching this board carefully and I am glad they are. Particularly in regards to rumors, fabrications, outright falsehoods which were printed by another poster on this board, in regards to BC student/athletes, coaches, employees. a poster who has been a repeat offender on this subject....he crossed the line last December regarding current BC student/athletes.... and despite my furious protests demanding action...This offensive post was allowed to stay up on Rivals. Bones Man should have been banned that day from Rivals. BC was not pleased. I do not want to see Rival's relationship with BC damaged because of incidents like last December and I'm sure you don't either. . I'm glad you are deleting offensive posts that are not appropriate. But make sure you watch the right posters.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium