Someone do me a favor re: EagleAction

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Someone do me a favor re: EagleAction

Postby HJS on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Ok... can someone confirm this? Apparently, folks on EA are emailing Hohler telling him all the bad things about BC's institutional lack of support. Is this true? Has Festivus come early this year this year or just its "Airing of Grievances"?
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby ILikeBC on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:15 am

How much does TGOSB hate that he has to have a BC website and oversee someone running it?
ILikeBC
Campion Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:29 am

ILikeBC {l Wrote}:How much does TGOSB hate that he has to have a BC website and oversee someone running it?

DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby ILikeBC on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:35 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
ILikeBC {l Wrote}:How much does TGOSB hate that he has to have a BC website and oversee someone running it?

Si mi hombre Domingo. Es necesario que aprende Ingles, ese.

ILikeBC
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:54 am

what are you referencing? did another writer dare to criticize daz?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:15 am

that fuckface actually pulled down his one hand in pocket/crumbs on shirt and pants picture

what an asshole
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:51 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:that fuckface actually pulled down his one hand in pocket/crumbs on shirt and pants picture

what an asshole

This one has A LOT of potential.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby ILikeBC on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:54 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:what are you referencing? did another writer dare to criticize daz?

just their complete neglect of the BC site. Not putting commits on the commitment list, never updating the roster and schedule...all things i don't give a shit about...but all things that they give a shit about for other schools
ILikeBC
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:24 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:that fuckface actually pulled down his one hand in pocket/crumbs on shirt and pants picture

what an asshole

after the pocket pool/crumbs picture i didn't think they could capture him in a way that made him look more pedo. i stand corrected.

nice doll collection. i'm sure it's set "just so" to leave his skype partner awed
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:35 am

what an asshole

if only someone had a flikr account to save the picture...
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:35 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

what an asshole

after the pocket pool/crumbs picture i didn't think they could capture him in a way that made him look more pedo. i stand corrected.

nice doll collection. i'm sure it's set "just so" to leave his skype partner awed

hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:40 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

what an asshole

So many questions...

Does he rearrange the dolls in order to reflect his mood?
Is the one shelf left empty for all of the journalistic awards that he is destined to win or is it reserved for more bobbleheads?
Does he (as I imagine he does) stand in front of the bobbleheads late at night, hit the shelf, and move his head in unison with the bobbleheads?
Did he remove whatever was on the empty shelf before his skype session began in order to not be incriminated for something sinister, or is the shelf always empty?
Does he close the blinds before he furiously masturbates to clips of shirtless boys, or does he leave them slightly open to further his bad boy image?

The picture is just asking for the Riley Skinner treatment.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:17 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:

what an asshole

if only someone had a flikr account to save the picture...

well that would only help if you're a paranoid hoarder that kept everything, ever and always.

ps - flickr sucks now and is difficult to hotlink. imgur is the way better vehicle
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:57 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:Does he rearrange the dolls in order to reflect his mood?

i assume he rearranges based on season and current standings. no point in collecting dolls if you aren't going to also give them a function.

angrychicken {l Wrote}:Is the one shelf left empty for all of the journalistic awards that he is destined to win or is it reserved for more bobbleheads?

Did he remove whatever was on the empty shelf before his skype session began in order to not be incriminated for something sinister, or is the shelf always empty?

my assumption on that is that he swaps out the shelves based on season. baseball in the summer, football in the fall, etc. when the season is over, he removes the shelf and puts it in the "off-season" portion of his room. The empty shelf is for the periods of time that two seasons are overlapping.

the other option is that he keeps that one empty for the dildos and buttplugs that he pulls out for his "special" calls

corporalfunishment {l Wrote}:Does he (as I imagine he does) stand in front of the bobbleheads late at night, hit the shelf, and move his head in unison with the bobbleheads?

yes, i imagine it looks like this

angrychicken {l Wrote}:Does he close the blinds before he furiously masturbates to clips of shirtless boys, or does he leave them slightly open to further his bad boy image?

as required by his hoa and megan's law, he closes the blinds. he's been told this more than once, though

angrychicken {l Wrote}:The picture is just asking for the Riley Skinner treatment.

too bad civil, the only decent photoshopper this website has ever seen, cannot try to top his best work to date that he did on that riley skinner picture due to his aid related demise. it's also too bad that nospace, a close second to civil, has too much pride to photoshop anymore. if only we had one other decent photoshopper
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Bobbleheads are awesome, just for what that is worth
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:01 am

So... apparently there is a thread on EA that has devolved into a discussion about Billy Leahy being gay. The gayness is not at all surprising (somewhat apparent to anyone who has met him and there have been persistent rumors). What's shocking to me is (a) they apparently suggest that Leahy openly admits it privately and (b) that a similar discussion has never occurred on this board (outside of me throwing innuendos about his infatuation with Leo).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby JesuitIvy on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:04 am

It's ok to be gay in catholicism. It's the acting upon it (ask TRE) that's the sin.
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:18 am

JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:It's ok to be gay in catholicism. It's the acting upon it (ask TRE) that's the sin.

Irregardless... if he's been outing himself, I'd think it would be pretty big news (given his prominent position).
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:19 am

JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:It's ok to be gay in catholicism. It's the acting upon it (ask TRE) that's the sin.

i cannot speak to either of these things. homophobes that get scared/turned on by harmless pictures are the ones that need to ask themselves about their level of sinning...

totally unrelated question - is it gay to hump yourself in your own butt with your own penis? if so, wouldn't that also make it gay to jerk off?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:40 am

i cannot speak to either of these things. homophobes that get scared/turned on by harmless pictures are the ones that need to ask themselves about their level of sinning...

totally unrelated question - is it gay to hump yourself in your own butt with your own penis? if so, wouldn't that also make it gay to jerk off?

it is only gay, to hump another man's butt with your own penis (or have your butt humped by his penis.) it is never-ever gay to hump a woman's butt (especially if she graduates BU)

to masturbate (or to insert your own penis in your own butt) is neither homosexual nor heterosexual. it is monosexual. EO is a den of monosexual activity
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:49 am

HJS {l Wrote}:So... apparently there is a thread on EA that has devolved into a discussion about Billy Leahy being gay. The gayness is not at all surprising (somewhat apparent to anyone who has met him and there have been persistent rumors). What's shocking to me is (a) they apparently suggest that Leahy openly admits it privately and (b) that a similar discussion has never occurred on this board (outside of me throwing innuendos about his infatuation with Leo).

Wouldn't shock me and nor would I care.

He needs to leave irregardless or hand control of athletics to someone else
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:39 pm

I don't give a shit if he's gay or not.

Nothing's shocking.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:I don't give a shit if he's gay or not.

Nothing's shocking.

you know what's not shocking... you not caring about this, titty tripod taster
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby ATLeagle on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:23 pm

A jesuit I knew who was of the WW2 generation once told me that 50% of his fellow SJs were gay. I imagine the percentage has gone down in the following generations because there are now more avenues and opportunities for gay men to live and work as gay men in the open. But if you were born in the 20s in a Catholic house and knew you weren't attracted to women, the priesthood must have seemed like a great opportunity. You were a respected leader.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:33 pm

I'm getting sick and tired of TRE.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanks to certain "someone" on this board I have come to understand it is physically possible for a man to penetrate himself with his own penis...but humping one's self at that point would be self-defeating/impossible, wouldn't it? The relative position of the body parts wouldn't change!
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:

Thanks to certain "someone" on this board I have come to understand it is physically possible for a man to penetrate himself with his own penis...but humping one's self at that point would be self-defeating/impossible, wouldn't it? The relative position of the body parts wouldn't change!

It's possible if you have a couple of ribs removed. I think we may have just stumbled across betardo's mysterious, self-congratulatory surgery.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:21 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:I'm getting sick and tired of TRE.

sorry, friend. let me apologize in a way that i know you will appreciate

if i remember correctly, you chose 1 then 4
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:29 pm

You're only getting there?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:10 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

You're only getting there?

I lied. I can't stay mad at him.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium