Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:53 am

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:anyone want to list Daz's timeones after a timeout?


We counting the one Lil Doug caused last week? Too many


So was last night's Smith's fault?


Don't know. Probably. Sorry I offended your buddy, Gerard.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2432

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 am

b0mberMan wrote:
angrychicken wrote:What bothers me the most about the present state of the American football program at Boston College is that Adazzio will get a pass. He can use the easy excuses of being young and injuries to explain away the losses, and Bates and the whalepants (and plenty of people here) will buy it and say "better luck next year,coach!"

I think it's not so much losing this year, but its the way in which Daz reacted to our situation getting worse. The 3 weeks of bullshit with Flutie and Smith alternating is just inexcusable. Sure, it's a bad situation, but rather than make a decision and work with it, he just dicked around hoping one of the players would essentially make the decision for him. That is very much the reason we lost 2 games, and I'd entertain an argument that we could've been better prepared for last night if the decision was made on day 1 as well, though I wouldn't have called this game a sure thing.


No one is pissed because they lost last night. It's what happened in the game that pissed people off, starting with the decision to go after that punt all the way down to the failure to go full read option.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2432

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby b0mberMan on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:13 pm

When you say people, I think you're referring to a singular from what I can tell based on the game thread.
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9500
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2673

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:02 pm

I think it's funny that people think going read option would fix all ills.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14264
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1724

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby BCHerbert on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:12 pm

EA has its annual "Hire Doug Flutie" thread. They are a priceless bunch.
User avatar
BCHerbert
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Karma: 101

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:59 am

eagle9903 wrote:I think it's funny that people think going read option would fix all ills.


When two.choices such you choose the one that sucks less. BC offensive coaches should be intimately familiar with this concept.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2432

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:19 am

twballgame9 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:I think it's funny that people think going read option would fix all ills.


When two.choices such you choose the one that sucks less. BC offensive coaches should be intimately familiar with this concept.


ehh, I just wanted to refer to you as "people"
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14264
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1724

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:50 am

eagle9903 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:I think it's funny that people think going read option would fix all ills.


When two.choices such you choose the one that sucks less. BC offensive coaches should be intimately familiar with this concept.


ehh, I just wanted to refer to you as "people"


Yeah, I got. It was well executed, if predictable and lacking in effectiveness. You should send a resume in to coach the offense.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2432

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:53 am

twballgame9 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:I think it's funny that people think going read option would fix all ills.


When two.choices such you choose the one that sucks less. BC offensive coaches should be intimately familiar with this concept.


ehh, I just wanted to refer to you as "people"


Yeah, I got. It was well executed, if predictable and lacking in effectiveness. You should send a resume in to coach the offense.

Hey twb, what's with the fake aggressive tone?
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9500
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2673

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:58 am

b0mberMan wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:I think it's funny that people think going read option would fix all ills.


When two.choices such you choose the one that sucks less. BC offensive coaches should be intimately familiar with this concept.


ehh, I just wanted to refer to you as "people"


Yeah, I got. It was well executed, if predictable and lacking in effectiveness. You should send a resume in to coach the offense.

Hey twb, what's with the fake aggressive tone?

it just seems strange because he doesn't use it all the time. it's almost as if he's just forcing it here
marty j, heinz hammer, and jimmy mac have ruined the athletic programs of this school. until they are all sent out to pasture, i take my leave of this shithole and all other things bc. your pal, tre (rhymes with "seriously, fuck those 3")
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20662
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5715

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:21 am

You guys are doing a great job of burning clock on offense.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2432

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:46 am

twballgame9 wrote:You guys are doing a great job of burning clock on offense.

i can't find any holes created by this offensive line
marty j, heinz hammer, and jimmy mac have ruined the athletic programs of this school. until they are all sent out to pasture, i take my leave of this shithole and all other things bc. your pal, tre (rhymes with "seriously, fuck those 3")
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20662
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5715

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby Eaglekeeper on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:15 pm

They only recruited these players to run the read option, why else run it!

It's an interesting point, can BC recruit a good enough dual threat QB or should they go with a pro style attack?
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Karma: -329

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Eaglekeeper wrote:They only recruited these players to run the read option, why else run it!

It's an interesting point, can BC recruit a good enough dual threat QB or should they go with a pro style attack?

Do you think BC can't recruit a talented dual threat QB? Why?
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9500
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2673

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Wait for it
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9500
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2673

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:46 pm

b0mberMan wrote:Wait for it

i assume you are referring to the lenny leonard vs carl carlson argument
marty j, heinz hammer, and jimmy mac have ruined the athletic programs of this school. until they are all sent out to pasture, i take my leave of this shithole and all other things bc. your pal, tre (rhymes with "seriously, fuck those 3")
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20662
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5715

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:48 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
b0mberMan wrote:Wait for it

i assume you are referring to the lenny leonard vs carl carlson argument

I mean, he seems like the type.
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9500
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2673

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:56 pm

b0mberMan wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
b0mberMan wrote:Wait for it

i assume you are referring to the lenny leonard vs carl carlson argument

I mean, he seems like the type.

i don't know - filling in the corners seems like a much different agenda than the "right-fit" agenda
marty j, heinz hammer, and jimmy mac have ruined the athletic programs of this school. until they are all sent out to pasture, i take my leave of this shithole and all other things bc. your pal, tre (rhymes with "seriously, fuck those 3")
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20662
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5715

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Did you know we don't have a single player on the team with dreadlocks? Johnson used to. Daniels used to. Now what have we become? This is why we recruit 2 star o linemen and why no one will ever put corners on our stadium. In fact, they should make the corners a football graveyard. At least there will be some bodies in the stadium. I blame Daz, but since I'm so levelheaded, I also blame YOU! The EO poster! For shame.
I look forward to being called stupid for expressing the above thought.
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -397

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Is that a cvilleagle sighting?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2432

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:06 pm

WHO IS ONLINE
Users browsing this forum: claver2010, cvilleagle, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], HJS, twballgame9 and 11 guests
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30831
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2432

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:10 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
b0mberMan wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
b0mberMan wrote:Wait for it

i assume you are referring to the lenny leonard vs carl carlson argument

I mean, he seems like the type.

i don't know - filling in the corners seems like a much different agenda than the "right-fit" agenda

You sure? I thought I saw a Donor-Based Seating complaint in a thread, too. That's usually a signal. As is mistaking "dual threat" with "read option"
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9500
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2673

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:57 pm

twballgame9 wrote:WHO IS ONLINE
Users browsing this forum: claver2010, cvilleagle, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], HJS, twballgame9 and 11 guests

i think i saw him lurking the other day so yes, that was likely a civilaids sighting. if it's one of his kids using their father's credentials... i'm sorry that your dad had to die of aid. the only thing i can tell you about him was that he was very bad at photoshop and his posts were sometimes readable.
marty j, heinz hammer, and jimmy mac have ruined the athletic programs of this school. until they are all sent out to pasture, i take my leave of this shithole and all other things bc. your pal, tre (rhymes with "seriously, fuck those 3")
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20662
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5715

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby AdamBC on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:36 pm

FireAddazio wrote:Please and thank you!


Is this another TRE aliass? I can never tell when there are real people logged in vs. another TRE aliass.
User avatar
AdamBC
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2785
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 pm
Karma: 380

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:37 pm

AdamBC wrote:
FireAddazio wrote:Please and thank you!


Is this another TRE aliass? I can never tell when there are real people logged in vs. another TRE aliass.

It's not me. Fire spaz was enough for me
marty j, heinz hammer, and jimmy mac have ruined the athletic programs of this school. until they are all sent out to pasture, i take my leave of this shithole and all other things bc. your pal, tre (rhymes with "seriously, fuck those 3")
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20662
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5715

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby eaglesfan06 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Addazio has brought in much better players than Spaz ever could.

Unforunately he is probably a WORSE in game coach than that buffoon.

The longer he is here, the more of an embarrassment we will be.

Unless he goes completely hands off and finds a new OC.
eaglesfan06
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:58 pm
Karma: -140

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:12 pm

eaglesfan06 wrote:Addazio has brought in much better players than Spaz ever could.

Unforunately he is probably a WORSE in game coach than that buffoon.

The longer he is here, the more of an embarrassment we will be.

Unless he goes completely hands off and finds a new OC.


This season has gone flying off the rails with all these injuries. It's a big factor whether people want to admit it or not. If he sucks next year then fine you can fire him.

We're on a third string QB on a team with no depth playing a whole bunch of freshman on the OLine. This season was never going to go well.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16192
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: -258

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:55 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
eaglesfan06 wrote:Addazio has brought in much better players than Spaz ever could.

Unforunately he is probably a WORSE in game coach than that buffoon.

The longer he is here, the more of an embarrassment we will be.

Unless he goes completely hands off and finds a new OC.


This season has gone flying off the rails with all these injuries. It's a big factor whether people want to admit it or not. If he sucks next year then fine you can fire him.

We're on a third string QB on a team with no depth playing a whole bunch of freshman on the OLine. This season was never going to go well.


The injuries to Wade and the RBs have definitely been a factor, but he cannot be excused for the shitty OLine play in his 3rd year.
FREE KRAFT
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 7974
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 131

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby dtwalrus on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Joe Morhead has Fordham at 7-1 now after a big win over Lehigh. And Fordham's offense has really been lighting it up. Just throwing that out there...
User avatar
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2524
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 am
Karma: 100

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby Bunratty on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:00 pm

jhiggi02 wrote:Idea. We fire Daz after next season and bring in the Temple coach and see how he performs w/ Daz's players

Priceless higgi. Fucking priceless.
Bunratty
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 pm
Karma: 28

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Untitled document