Ryan Day Apology Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Ryan Day Apology Thread

Postby angrychicken on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
DrJackRyan {l Wrote}:Looks like not everyone got their Ryan Day apologies in during this thread. Bumping it up now.

Feel free to wish Coach Day luck in his national title run.

I'll be more impressed when he does it with his own players and not off a blueprint Urban Meyer left for him. At this point, he might be Gene Chizlik for all we know.

This.

I will give him kudos for not screwing this up but let's see him after 3 or 4 years and it's really his program. I wish him well and had figured he would have already been BC's coach.

ELR
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
DrJackRyan {l Wrote}:Looks like not everyone got their Ryan Day apologies in during this thread. Bumping it up now.

Feel free to wish Coach Day luck in his national title run.

I'll be more impressed when he does it with his own players and not off a blueprint Urban Meyer left for him. At this point, he might be Gene Chizlik for all we know.

As a corrolary, he was a mediocre coach that never would have done shit with the talent he would have gotten here. Plenty of meatheads winning at places like Clemson and Texas A&M.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby lnnocent Bystander on Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Ryan Day has a face like those Thomas Nast cartoons from the 1870s of the simian Irishman.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
lnnocent Bystander
Carney Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium