Other games -10/3

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Other games -10/3

Postby BCdee on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:03 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:He told you that Pallotta told him the the Pope would flip the coin? I actually do not find this beyond belief (that Pallotta would say this, not that the Pope would do it).

Sorry, no. I removed that article I pasted because I noticed it was from a year ago. The ND last night said that some guy who owned a soccer team in Rome wanted to get a college football game out there and it was rumored to be BC vs. ND. I guess since the article that I had posted was from a year ago, that it's not a new rumor.

:shrug
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:10 pm

BCdee {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:He told you that Pallotta told him the the Pope would flip the coin? I actually do not find this beyond belief (that Pallotta would say this, not that the Pope would do it).

Sorry, no. I removed that article I pasted because I noticed it was from a year ago. The ND last night said that some guy who owned a soccer team in Rome wanted to get a college football game out there and it was rumored to be BC vs. ND. I guess since the article that I had posted was from a year ago, that it's not a new rumor.

:shrug

The amount of racism toward African-American black players in Serie A, Italy's highest soccer league, is incredible. For this reason, I find it hard to believe this game would be played in Italy.
Last edited by hansen on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:12 pm

if they're from the islands or somewhere other than africa, do you still call them aftican americans?

yeah, that's what I figured. shut up, racist hansen
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:31 pm

One of AS Roma's owners is an American.