Japri's

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Japri's

Postby RegalBCeagle on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:25 am

I walked by a dude wearing Jean Capri Pants this weekend in Boston. They looked something like this.

I asked him if he was from Raleigh. He looked at me funny. I kept walking. If I wasn't with my wife and kids I was prepared to fight him.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Re: Japri's

Postby angrychicken on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:40 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:this reminds me of the greatest thing i have ever seen worn by another human being. it was in a tourist spot in wurzburg, germany and i had just settled down to a post museum beer. looking over the countryside, a gentleman walks by in what appears to be these japris that you mention... however once he completely passed i noted that the back half was a khaki material - as if a pair of jeans and a pair of khakis had been cut at the leg seams and then haberdashed together with the opposite side of the other material. THEN the pockets of the khakis were replaced with the denim pockets of the jeans.

on that day, japrhakis were born. i would say that at least once a month i try to find the vendor that creates this product. i've come to conclude that they must have been custom made

You did him, didn't you?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:55 am

No more homohumping crap on this BC GUY MANTOWN site and the Summer of Dicks is never to appear.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 am

I forgot to mention. The guy was wearing this shirt:

RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium