Flutie or Smith?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Flutie or Smith?

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:39 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:we have standards here

Wait.... really?

Really?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:39 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:we have standards here

Wait.... really?

Really?

claver said it. he likely thought he was still at the women's hockey site
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:43 pm

tomando {l Wrote}:
as i warned, trollmando would be fine if he avoided his shitastic photoshops

we have standards here

Apparently, one of the "standards" is I can't take my penis out and swing it around wildly, like it's a helicopter blade?

No that's cool here. But you can only rotate it counter-clockwise on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

And don't sneak up on TRE and do it behind his back and yell "booga booga!" He hates that.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:44 pm

let it be known that there are other colored names here than can also change posts and i was not the one to change the most recent stupidity that you typed into something more interesting and enjoyable.

this is the last time i'll clue you in. from this point forward, it's for you to determine who took all the shitty parts out of your posts and replaced them with good parts
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:45 pm

...whaaaaaat?
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:46 pm

tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

Apparently, one of the "standards" is moderators can change other people's posts

Didn't we go through this shit already with ATL's post being modified - and certain Golden names being demoted to Maroon names?
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:50 pm

NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:
tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

Apparently, one of the "standards" is moderators can change other people's posts

Didn't we go through this with ATL's being modified and certain Golden names being demoted to Maroon names?

yeah - but tomando isn't a known entity and no posts are claiming that sports websites beat writers have inordinately long or short pubic trimmings.

so this is totally different.

for those of you that need a refresher on notorious addazio supporters post please go back to this old thread

http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby NotoriousOrange on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:52 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

Didn't we go through this with ATL's being modified and certain Golden names being demoted to Maroon names?

yeah - but tomando isn't a known entity and no posts are claiming that sports websites beat writers have inordinately long or short pubic trimmings.

for those of you that need a refresher on notorious addazio supporters post please go back to this old thread

Who would ever click on one of your links for any reason? (Besides Hansen who doesn't mind wading through hundreds of your weiner pictures in hope of seeing a single set of boobs)
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 pm

tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

Who would ever click on one of your links for any reason? (Besides Hansen who doesn't mind wading through hundreds of your weiner pictures in hope of seeing a single set of boobs)

tomando
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:04 pm

tomando's photoshop is making my eyes bleed.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:09 pm

tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

The other day I was treated to two hot lesbians one of which was performing some nice cunnilingus.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:23 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

The other day I was treated to two hot lesbians one of which was performing some nice cunnilingus.

Hansen, boys have penises, girls have vaginas.

Lbl notwithstanding.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

Not that I am questioning your nsexual interests or process

Hello Hansen,

Not that I am questioning your sexual proclivities or your process of satisfying them - but if lesbians is what you are interested in - aren't there more direct ways of seeing them besides wading through dozens or hundreds of TRE's weiner pictures prior to getting to the girls?
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 pm

NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:... wading through dozens or hundreds of TRE's weiner pictures ...

just a minute here, mrs. slaughter. i've never posted or linked a picture of my own weener. that would be creepy
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

Hansen, boys have penises, girls have vaginas.

Lbl notwithstanding.

Thanks kindergarten cop

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:26 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
tomando {l Wrote}:

we have standards here

Not that I am questioning your nsexual interests or process

Hello Hansen,

Not that I am questioning your sexual proclivities or your process of satisfying them - but if lesbians is what you are interested in - aren't there more direct ways of seeing them besides wading through dozens or hundreds of TRE's weiner pictures prior to getting to the girls?

I keep thinking that one day TRE (rhymes with borderline closet case) will turn over a new (less ghey) leaf.
That and I like looking at boy's linuses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by b0mberman on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:53 pm

1. Smith is obviously the better runner;
B. The running game is better when Smith is in as he spreads out the D;
III. I can't say who is the better passer, Flutie prob has a very slight edge, but neither is good;
d. Not sure how long Smith would last as the lone QB;
v) I wonder how well Smith knows the O;
5) After watching the Clemson-ND game, we don't have the answer at QB on our roster.

Any word on Flutie's injury?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:36 pm

No idea what the injury was but it seemed like an arm/forearm injury based on how and where the Duke guy hit him. Armchair doctoring though.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby bcshater on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Assuming Flutie is healthy to play I just hope Daz just decides on one QB and go with that decision. Never have been a big fan of platooning QB's. So, make a decision Daz, Flutie or Smith?
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
Campion Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:17 am

Just wanted to say that I thought Smith took a step forward this past weekend. The throw to Thadd for what should've been a TD in particular was pretty decent. And Daz is clearly very high on him, talking in the press conference about how far ahead of Tyler Murphy he is at this point. Love the potential, just hope we continue to see growth.

With that said, hope we still see some Flutie. He needs to take steps forward too, but I'm not as eager to write him off yet.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:18 am

bcshater {l Wrote}:Assuming Flutie is healthy to play I just hope Daz just decides on one QB and go with that decision. Never have been a big fan of platooning QB's. So, make a decision Daz, Flutie or Smith?

In Monday's press conference Daz said Flutie will be fine and that he 100% expects to play a similar rotation against Wake. He did say he's really hoping one of the two quarterbacks really separates themselves because he doesn't like the idea of the rotation. He wants one definitive starting QB, he says he just hasn't seen it yet from either Flutie or Smith.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:23 am

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:
bcshater {l Wrote}:Assuming Flutie is healthy to play I just hope Daz just decides on one QB and go with that decision. Never have been a big fan of platooning QB's. So, make a decision Daz, Flutie or Smith?

In Monday's press conference Daz said Flutie will be fine and that he 100% expects to play a similar rotation against Wake. He did say he's really hoping one of the two quarterbacks really separates themselves because he doesn't like the idea of the rotation. He wants one definitive starting QB, he says he just hasn't seen it yet from either Flutie or Smith.

this is pussy shit. fuck you, sarge... this is your job. be a man, make a pick and stick with it (until we start to bitch that "no one can be worse that [insert name that you incorrectly picked]").

ass monkey
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:30 am

It's pretty obvious at this point that he wishes he could trust Smith to take over but that he views Flutie as less likely to make mistakes. Not sure I agree, but whatever. Starting to get indifferent with the wasting of a great defense.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:51 am

There's about 20,000 words of "trust the staff" at everyone's favorite website that is serving as a vehicle for lies and slander about me today
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:55 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:There's about 20,000 words of "trust the staff" at everyone's favorite website that is serving as a vehicle for lies and slander about me today

why did they decide today was they day they should lies and slander you at nospace interruption?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby dtwalrus on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:58 am

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

this is pussy shit. fuck you, sarge... this is your job. be a man, make a pick and stick with it (until we start to bitch that "no one can be worse that [insert name that you incorrectly picked]").

ass monkey

What he said was:
1) Neither QB has really showed "it" yet. Glimpses from both, but anyone saying that either one of them has showed "it" is just fooling themselves.
2) Picking one of them, despite them not being ready for that responsibility, would lead to lots of mistakes and cost us the chance to win.
3) Picking one of them, despite them not being ready for that responsibility, could be counter-productive to their development. He emphasized this point a lot, talking about what it would be like for an 18 year old to go out week after week, designated as "the man" by his coach, looked to by his teammates, but then just not physically ready for that. The disappointment of it.

I see this last point really directed at Smith. I think Daz really, really likes Smith. He sounded a little like he was trying to protect Smith's confidence right now.
Last edited by dtwalrus on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:58 am

Rubin posted that they need more time to evaluate QB to rebut the shit or get off the pot article from yesterday. And everyone found out that bomber played piccolo.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:20 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Rubin posted that they need more time to evaluate QB to rebut the shit or get off the pot article from yesterday...

maybe if we give the sarge another couple of years, he'll be able to make a decision. seriously, is this not the real world where you don't get to call time out and have to make a decision and stick with it? Maybe he should tell the other coach "this series doesn't count - we're just trying things out" like we did to our little brothers when our mom forced us to let them play as well

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:... And everyone found out that bomber played piccolo.

i thought that was james caan
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:21 am

i have no clue why they instantly turned to TRUST THE STAFF mode. maybe they're trying for better access?

hell they're even trotting out a gdf'ism

But there's an old adage that you're never as bad as when you lose and you're never as good as when you win.

:gun
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:22 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:i have no clue why they instantly turned to TRUST THE STAFF mode. maybe they're trying for better access?

hell they're even trotting out a gdf'ism

But there's an old adage that you're never as bad as when you lose and you're never as good as when you win.

:gun

so nospace turned them all into promise keepers. good luck with all that, claver
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium