golden names

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: golden names

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:22 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:it would be nice to have some fans of other ACC schools around

invite them

and then watch them leave because we don't lick their balls about them being southern and entitled to acc greatness because they've been in the acc longer.

i mean, sure, some folks here will lick their balls... but not for the reasons the acc fans want their balls licked
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby mod6A on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:35 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:it would be nice to have some fans of other ACC schools around

invite them

and then watch them leave because we don't lick their balls about them being southern and entitled to acc greatness because they've been in the acc longer.

i mean, sure, some folks here will lick their balls... but not for the reasons the acc fans want their balls licked

est

:whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:57 pm

mod6A {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

invite them

est

:whalepants

est should not be acronymized - it should be spelled out completely - every single time
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:31 pm

So I had an acquaintance of mine - a certain Dr Pratt - write up a phony death certificate for Justin, dated tomorrow. My plan was to seize control and periodically route all traffic to goatse, lemon party, and HJS' grindr account. What should I do with it now?

Also, I am glad that this site is ridden with gonorrhea and plague - gives it that authentic cesspool feeling. If you infect your computer from a website riddled with meat bombs, does that mean you're gay?
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium