What games are you going to this year?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: What games are you going to this year?

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:05 pm

BCdee {l Wrote}:It looks like we will have a good crew for an EO Nametag event at Clemson. :angrychicken :elephant

Since the Esso will be packed, can we rent out Mellow Mushroom?
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:12 am

Friends are currently debating Nashville for a pro-game or Clemson for the BC game. I am not confident.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby BCdee on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:36 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:Friends are currently debating Nashville for a pro-game or Clemson for the BC game. I am not confident.

You haven't been to Clemson for a game yet, have you? You should definitely do that. :chewbanka :screamyeagle
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:39 am

BCdee {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:Friends are currently debating Nashville for a pro-game or Clemson for the BC game. I am not confident.

You haven't been to Clemson for a game yet, have you? You should definitely do that. :chewbanka :screamyeagle

Been dying to, but none of my friends are BC fans. They all want to go see pro-teams and the idea of driving an hour after landing is a not something they are eager to.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

Pro football is sterile compared to a BC game, let alone a Clemson game. See the Marcus Mariota-led Titans in front of 40K in a 70K stadium, or see potential playoff team Clemson v. BC in front of 100K in a 95K stadium called "Death Valley"? This is one of those decisions where one choice makes you a moron.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:48 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Pro football is sterile compared to a BC game, let alone a Clemson game. See the Marcus Mariota-led Titans in front of 40K in a 70K stadium, or see potential playoff team Clemson v. BC in front of 100K in a 95K stadium called "Death Valley"? This is one of those decisions where one choice makes you a moron.

Except when my friends are die-hard Dolphin fans (which by itself speaks to their character) and go to about 5 games a year. (I cant complain, I got to sit in the State Street box for Dolphins-Patriots, but I agree in the sterility. I like my football like my women.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Pro football is sterile compared to a BC game, let alone a Clemson game. See the Marcus Mariota-led Titans in front of 40K in a 70K stadium, or see potential playoff team Clemson v. BC in front of 100K in a 95K stadium called "Death Valley"? This is one of those decisions where one choice makes you a moron.

Except when my friends are die-hard Dolphin fans (which by itself speaks to their character) and go to about 5 games a year. (I cant complain, I got to sit in the State Street box for Dolphins-Patriots, but I agree in the sterility. I like my football like my women.

Professional ??
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:44 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Fair enough. On all counts.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:44 am

NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Professional ??

Well played.
Dirty and non-sterile. (Dont let my wife know)
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:14 am

Duke and Clemson.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:37 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Professional ??

Well played.

Your secret is safe with me. Hopefully you weren't caught up in the Ashley Madison hack - or your dirty and non-sterile proclivities may be in jeopardy of coming to light.
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Professional ??

Well played.

Your secret is safe with me. Hopefully you weren't caught up in the Ashley Madison hack - or your dirty and non-sterile proclivities may be in jeopardy of coming to light.

No kidding, thats why you need an alias, like Johnny Bravo or George Glass.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:06 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Professional ??

Well played.

Did I remember correctly that you were one of the proponent of using the dog's name as your first name, and your street name as your last name as a preferred alias generation technique .

Tom Wanks?
Duke Forrest?
Spike Sunset?
Rover Rogers?
Throbbin Hood?
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:44 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Professional ??

Well played.

Did I remember correctly that you were one of the proponent of using the dog's name as your first name, and your street name as your last name as a preferred alias generation technique .

Tom Wanks?
Duke Forrest?
Spike Sunset?
Rover Rogers?
Throbbin Hood?

But if you live here, you may not get many responses:

DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Probably only one of the two FCS games but I'll make the rest if the home games & ND. An Nd alum was nice enough to hook me up
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:06 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Professional ??

Well played.

Tom Wanks?
Duke Forrest?
Spike Sunset?
Rover Rogers?
Throbbin Hood?

tru dat to your point & if that is real I wonder how that name came to be and why it persists.
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:27 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Professional ??

Well played.

Tom Wanks?
Duke Forrest?
Spike Sunset?
Rover Rogers?
Throbbin Hood?

tru dat to your point & if that is real I wonder how that name came to be and why it persists.

According to Google Maps it's in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Right on the California border.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:36 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

Professional ??

Well played.

Tom Wanks?
Duke Forrest?
Spike Sunset?
Rover Rogers?
Throbbin Hood?

According to Google Maps it's in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Right on the California border.

That explains alot, I heard ASU kids get wild, but thats nuts.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Mosi on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:51 pm

all home games execpt Howard, playing in an 60+ softball tournament on the cape

3 days on cape vs watching Moe Larry and Shemp....no brainer

still debating Clempson
"Felgie, you Kenmore Kommunity Kollege Eurotrash prettyboy, you're right about one thing, I'm a BC guy and my shit dosen't stink" Mosi on the whiner line 3/23/04
Mosi
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCdee on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:51 pm

Mosi {l Wrote}:all home games execpt Howard, playing in an 60+ softball tournament on the cape

3 days on cape vs watching Moe Larry and Shemp....no brainer

still debating Clempson

Come to clempson, mosi!
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:51 am

Confirmed for FSU, VT and NCSU. I will go to the other home games on a case by case basis.

This year is unfortunately not the year that I go to Clemson either.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:46 am

will go to ND because tickets presented themselves, Vtech is maybe.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:38 pm

The Logitano Army is confirmed for FSU! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby bcshater on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Hope to attend all home games.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
Campion Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:16 am

Anybody know where most BC fans stay when going to Clemson (if there is such a spot)?
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby capecod13 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Planning on Clemson, Duke and Syracuse.
capecod13
n00b

Postby BCdee on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:10 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Anybody know where most BC fans stay when going to Clemson (if there is such a spot)?

You can rent a house on Lake Hartwell, get a hotel in Clemson, Anderson or Greenville. I don't think there is just a hotel that most stay at. Even though it's a hour and a half drive from our house to Clemson, we plan on staying at a hotel in Anderson for the BC game weekend. It's about a 15-20 minute drive to campus from there.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Anybody know where most BC fans stay when going to Clemson (if there is such a spot)?

house on lake hartwell, found it on vrbo
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby AdamBC on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Make sure you take your BC Flag with you to away games:

http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay?url ... reId=46404

AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Now going to Northern Illinois. Not Wake. Damn kids and their sports schedules.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium