RB situation in critical condition

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: RB situation in critical condition

Postby dtwalrus on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:24 pm

HD (where's that giraffe emoticon when you need it) did a Q&A with Haden. The two of them seem to imply that Smith will in fact be the #2 guy this week. Would be surprising...

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby MrAwesome on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Nailz MacFuggar?? Availability???
MrAwesome
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:54 pm

campion {l Wrote}:gotta love HJS. Right to code level red lockdown. Not "running back situation cause for concern"-- we go right to critical condition. Now Haden wasn't going to play this week anyway, so why wasn't HJS posting about "critical condition" sooner? If Haden hadn't quit would it still be "critical condition"?

When will he predict his Chippewa win? Has he already locked that one in?

i hope so. i'm hoping he predicts against us the remainder of the schedule.
that bodes well for our orange bowl chances...
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Haden kind of stuck it to the team if he knew Finch was sick and the other guys are banged up
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:51 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:per the herald story, :spaz2 says reggie bush 2: electric boogaloo is one of the backups

Jet Smith won't touch a football again. Further, Finch is out a month with Mono. Most coaches would probably work with a problem dad to save his season (you know... instead of running a kid off).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 pm

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Haden kind of stuck it to the team if he knew Finch was sick and the other guys are banged up

Please. You're telling me a kid should have decided to change his college because some kid was sick and other guys are banged up. Newsflash, he didn't make this decision overnight. This was actually known the day after the NC State game.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:52 am

WE ARE GETTING SMOKED THIS WEEKEND, FUCK THIS.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:57 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Jet Smith won't touch a football again. Further, Finch is out a month with Mono. Most coaches would probably work with a problem dad to save his season (you know... instead of running a kid off).

Jet Smith, we'll always have that one game at Clemson that was like 7 years ago. Hard work good, hard work fine, but first take care of head.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby Prof. Andrew Buni on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:per the herald story, :spaz2 says reggie bush 2: electric boogaloo is one of the backups

Jet Smith won't touch a football again. Further, Finch is out a month with Mono. Most coaches would probably work with a problem dad to save his season (you know... instead of running a kid off).

Yeah, the last coach we had who saw a flurry of transfers was horrible.

Think the guy's name was Coughlin, or something.

Just sayin'
Prof. Andrew Buni
n00b

Postby Eagledom on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:WE ARE GETTING SMOKED THIS WEEKEND, FUCK THIS.

yeah, these two backup quitters really were going to have a lot to do with the outcome of the CMU game.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby WilpertsRevenge on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 am

Eagledom would you say that you loved having sex with TOB or just liked the thought of having sex with TOB?
WilpertsRevenge
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:With Haden transferring (and apparently still injured with an ankle), all eyes are on Finch. However, Finch was unavailable against ND due to flu-like symptons. He now apparently is also out again this week as he is yet to recover (and is now getting blood-work done to determine what's wrong). My understanding is that Jet Smith is mercifully done for his career with another "injury". If Harris isn't 100% (and I don't think he was against ND), who is gonna be the backup? Does the redhisrt get ripped off of Sterling Phifer? Do we give one of our hybrid DBs like Mulrooney a few carries? Does McCluskey get the rock? This is a very difficult situation we are heading into. Where oh where is Eric Reynolds when you need him???

This is Spaz's fault.

I wasn't assigning blame, but since you asked... sure... Spaz being the head coach has an awful lot to do with Haden's transfer. If Logan or Jags was still here, there is no doubt that so would Haden. Whether you believe he handled it well or not, one thing certain is that Spaz's handling of the situation is what prompted the mid-season departure.

How long had [Josh Haden] been thinking about it?

MH: It’s been on and off for a while. He would mention it as early as last year.

Feel like making anything else up?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:48 am

WilpertsRevenge {l Wrote}:Eagledom would you say that you loved having sex with TOB or just liked the thought of having sex with TOB?

Fuck you. Just because I don't blame everything that happens to BC this year to the fact that we lost that GOD, Jags, doesn't mean I liked TOB.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby WilpertsRevenge on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:50 am

I was referencing it more to that fact that you appear to enjoy belittling 19yr olds
WilpertsRevenge
Carney Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 am

WilpertsRevenge {l Wrote}:I was referencing it more to that fact that you appear to enjoy belittling 19yr olds

I think it'd be more accurate to say that Femdom enjoys FONDLING 19yr olds.*

*Said 19yr old boys must only be white.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:With Haden transferring (and apparently still injured with an ankle), all eyes are on Finch. However, Finch was unavailable against ND due to flu-like symptons. He now apparently is also out again this week as he is yet to recover (and is now getting blood-work done to determine what's wrong). My understanding is that Jet Smith is mercifully done for his career with another "injury". If Harris isn't 100% (and I don't think he was against ND), who is gonna be the backup? Does the redhisrt get ripped off of Sterling Phifer? Do we give one of our hybrid DBs like Mulrooney a few carries? Does McCluskey get the rock? This is a very difficult situation we are heading into. Where oh where is Eric Reynolds when you need him???

This is Spaz's fault.

I wasn't assigning blame, but since you asked... sure... Spaz being the head coach has an awful lot to do with Haden's transfer. If Logan or Jags was still here, there is no doubt that so would Haden. Whether you believe he handled it well or not, one thing certain is that Spaz's handling of the situation is what prompted the mid-season departure.

How long had [Josh Haden] been thinking about it?

MH: It’s been on and off for a while. He would mention it as early as last year.

Feel like making anything else up?

The mob mentality on this board is getting scary. I guess Jags is 100% good and Spaz is 100% bad.

Just a reminder, we ended last year on a VERY UGLY two game losing streak. BC looked TERRIBLE in the ACCCG and against SEC bottom-feeder Vandy. And that was with Herzy, Raji and Brace. BC ended up 9-5 last year (5-3 in the ACC). I bet we match that win total this year in both the ACC and overall. Unfortunately, the most talented team in the ACC doesn't have Tommy Bowden at the helm anymore, otherwise, BC would be going back to the ACCCG. Dabo got his first ever win against the greatest staff in the world. Not only was it a win, but they were up 17-0 at the half (a greater margin than this year) and BC looked like crap. At home.

The overall coaching staff was a little better last year, but not by much. Logan was very overrated and the defensive staff had Spaz, McGovern and Comm who are all still here. People need to relax.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby xu9697 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:51 am

The mob mentality on this board is getting scary. I guess Jags is 100% good and Spaz is 100% bad.

Just a reminder, we ended last year on a VERY UGLY two game losing streak. BC looked TERRIBLE in the ACCCG and against SEC bottom-feeder Vandy. And that was with Herzy, Raji and Brace. BC ended up 9-5 last year (5-3 in the ACC). I bet we match that win total this year in both the ACC and overall. Unfortunately, the most talented team in the ACC doesn't have Tommy Bowden at the helm anymore, otherwise, BC would be going back to the ACCCG. Dabo got his first ever win against the greatest staff in the world. Not only was it a win, but they were up 17-0 at the half (a greater margin than this year) and BC looked like crap. At home.

The overall coaching staff was a little better last year, but not by much. Logan was very overrated and the defensive staff had Spaz, McGovern and Comm who are all still here. People need to relax.[/quote]

No "F' bombs? This is almost unreadable without them. :-)

I am withholding a true judgement on Spaz until the end of NEXT SEASON. Granted, I am at somewhat of an advantage/disadvantage in that I have not seen a lot of the BC game action this year for various reasons.

Good recruiting class started for next year, and in 2010 I am looking at 4 OL returning starters, experience at QB, return of Herz (wow..with Luke K.), Montel and more 3-4 other RBs, 5 of 8 DL returning, Quinn/O'Neal, etc. 10-2 at MINIMUM for regular season in 2010.

I was NOT a fan of Spaz as HC, but now that he is here I will give him some time. Not much, but some. Hell, I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns. This is glorious compared to that crap!!!
xu9697
Carney Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:18 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

The overall coaching staff was a little better last year, but not by much. Logan was very overrated and the defensive staff had Spaz, McGovern and Comm who are all still here. People need to relax.

Two game losing streak = Cesspool era.

For the record I think Jags, as a person, is a donkey. As a coach, he was what BC needs. Spaz and his "we are what we are" comments suck as much as your analysis.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:43 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

For the record I think Jags, as a person, is a donkey. As a coach, he was what BC needs. Spaz and his "we are what we are" comments suck as much as your analysis.

Yes, the two game losing streak was during the cesspool era. But cesspool looked better than Tuggle in the spring game so you can't assume BC would have looked any better this year than they did at the end of last season. Also, three of the ugliest games last year were not a part of the cesspool era - GT, Clemson and UNC. But don't let facts get in the way of your objective and critical thinking.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:48 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Yes, the two game losing streak was during the cesspool era. But cesspool looked better than Tuggle in the spring game so you can't assume BC would have looked any better this year than they did at the end of last season. Also, three of the ugliest games last year were not a part of the cesspool era - GT, Clemson and UNC. But don't let facts get in the way of your objective and critical thinking.

Say what you will, but no loss in Jags' era was ever as bad as the CU and VT games this year. And, while Jags lost to MD in 2007 and UNC/CU in 2008, they were similar WTF losses as the turd Spaz laid last week.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby bcfanbetweenthhedges on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:59 pm

bcfanbetweenthhedges
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:10 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Say what you will, but no loss in Jags' era was ever as bad as the CU and VT games this year. And, while Jags lost to MD in 2007 and UNC/CU in 2008, they were similar WTF losses as the turd Spaz laid last week.

you forgot to mention the 2007 WTF losses to a terrible FSU team and the horrible 2nd half performance against VT in the title game
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:18 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

you forgot to mention the 2007 WTF losses to a terrible FSU team and the horrible 2nd half performance against VT in the title game

You also forgot the 3 listless quarters in the VT win.
Typical OJ, Jags needed to produce an undefeated season to be successful. But, Spaz and Toby just need to stumble to 6-wins to be considered for the College Football Hall of Fame. DIAF, OJ.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

You also forgot the 3 listless quarters in the VT win.
Typical OJ, Jags needed to produce an undefeated season to be successful. But, Spaz and Toby just need to stumble to 6-wins to be considered for the College Football Hall of Fame. DIAF, OJ.

you are such a fucking loser, its pathetic.I am not a TOBY-backer, and Spaz has a lot to prove. But because you are Jags' retarded son, he could no no wrong. I am just pointing out how hypocritical you are. You have ZERO credibility, because according to your predictions, we should be 0-8 right now. But go ahead and be a simpleton and call anyone who calls you out a "toby lover" - that's brilliant.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:you are such a fucking loser, its pathetic.I am not a TOBY-backer, and Spaz has a lot to prove. But because you are Jags' retarded son, he could no no wrong. I am just pointing out how hypocritical you are. You have ZERO credibility, because according to your predictions, we should be 0-8 right now. But go ahead and be a simpleton and call anyone who calls you out a "toby lover" - that's brilliant.

You swallowed every ounce The Hen would deposit in your mouth and claim you spit now that he is gone. You and rest of the merrymen would take that ginger back in a heartbeat because "O'Brien" was a whalepants just like you. There was something comfortable and familiar about him. You hated on Jags from the second he was hired. You hated Logan and Jags because he brought in QBs with strange names like Dominique and strange faces. Surprising that your white guilt had you campaigning for Obama but wouldn't allow you to root for a black QB at BC. I guess it is racisms form of NIMBYism. As for predictions, since you have predicted wins in each and everyone of our road games, I think you should just shut the fuck up. Just think... you are widely hated on 3 boards: EA as Domino, EI as OJ and EO as Eagledom. It apparently is your fulltime job to post nonsense on three separate sites. Do you have a handle on the ESPN message boards we should all know about??
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:27 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:you are such a fucking loser, its pathetic.I am not a TOBY-backer, and Spaz has a lot to prove. But because you are Jags' retarded son, he could no no wrong. I am just pointing out how hypocritical you are. You have ZERO credibility, because according to your predictions, we should be 0-8 right now. But go ahead and be a simpleton and call anyone who calls you out a "toby lover" - that's brilliant.

You swallowed every ounce The Hen would deposit in your mouth and claim you spit now that he is gone. You and rest of the merrymen would take that ginger back in a heartbeat because "O'Brien" was a whalepants just like you. There was something comfortable and familiar about him. You hated on Jags from the second he was hired. You hated Logan and Jags because he brought in QBs with strange names like Dominique and strange faces. Surprising that your white guilt had you campaigning for Obama but wouldn't allow you to root for a black QB at BC. I guess it is racisms form of NIMBYism. As for predictions, since you have predicted wins in each and everyone of our road games, I think you should just shut the fuck up. Just think... you are widely hated on 3 boards: EA as Domino, EI as OJ and EO as Eagledom. It apparently is your fulltime job to post nonsense on three separate sites. Do you have a handle on the ESPN message boards we should all know about??

oj was a merryman? the only thinf i remember about the juice is that the staff had no faith in tuggle, al skinner was the worst coach ever, etc. he had become such a caricature of himself that i never really knew where he stood otherwise.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:33 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:WE ARE GETTING SMOKED THIS WEEKEND, FUCK THIS.

great prediction, HJS junior.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

i would pick this post apart, but since none of it is remotely true, I'll just leave it alone. Basically every single sentence is false...my "identities", the coaches I support or don't support, my age, racism, everything.....oh well, leave it to a mental midget to just throw shit at the wall to see what sticks when he has no other options.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:52 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

i would pick this post apart, but since none of it is remotely true, I'll just leave it alone. Basically every single sentence is false...my "identities", the coaches I support or don't support, my age, racism, everything.....oh well, leave it to a mental midget to just throw shit at the wall to see what sticks when he has no other options.

It is a fact that you are Domino on EA. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby BCLou on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Why isn't anyone talking about Spaz's pre-game comments?? This is what he had to say about LeFevour:

"We haven’t faced any QB like that. I don’t know how we’re going to stop him."

What an absolute no-balls comment!! You'd never hear shit like that from Jags or Douglas MacArthur. I want his sorry loser ass out of here by sunrise.
BCLou
Carney Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium