Questions About The Board

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Questions About The Board

Postby QuailMan on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:22 pm

You guys are real people who actually hangout in real life?
QuailMan
Carney Hall

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Adam06 was one of the first people I met at BC, known Shredder since around sophomore year. Known Claver, BigNick, and Salzano a while as well but met them all post making intertube acquaintance. Met Dee at the Esso Club a few years ago and apparently stumbled into TRE at Wake. I think that's it
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:17 pm

I've met a few of you over the years.

I had a class with Bryn Mawr the year he lived in 66. somehow he convinced me to bring him the readings - first and last time I ever set foot in 66. His room was like a cross between Buffalo Bill's basement and Errol Childress' living room. He was wearing gauze drenched in alcohol over his mouth, told me he was afraid of contracting leprosy from his neighbor, who bought armadillo filets in Chinatown. He spoke in a strange falsetto and had hung his room with Bollywood movie posters. Fucking 66. Fucking Philadelphian weirdos.

Me and a certain other unnamed poster from this board bailed TRE out of an Indiana jail at one of the ND weekends - he had forced a Burger King sandwich maker to suck him off at gunpoint. It wasn't a real gun. That was the same weekend we picked up HomoJS, who was hitchiking pantsless and drenched in blood. Had his thumb up in Cleveland, where I-90 makes the sudden right hand turn, and we took him back in our Winnebago.

I'm reasonably certain I was at the HOP a few times coinciding with some of the people here. This would have been before it burned down, although they had a big party when it re-opened in 1995. Wasn't the same place it was prior, though. nothing ever compares to hearing things like 'the plumbing hasn't worked in two weeks, we've been taking dumps out back'.

I listened to two people from this board discuss various facets of it at the USC game in LA last year. I had no intention of talking to either, dn't take it personally, although I had eaten a record amount of sushi the night prior and I did fart several times in stinky succession while standing near those two.

I knew angrychicken when he carved out the glory hole in the 5th floor O'Neill bathroom. Apparently he didn't know much about penises at the time, because the hole he carved indicated he was expecting a raft of men hung like fire extinguishers. I'm glad he's back on his feet and has found his place in this world - back in those days he was a lost man, a haunted man, waiting in that toilet stall for the fire extinguisher that never arrived.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:52 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:I've met a few of you over the years.

I had a class with Bryn Mawr the year he lived in 66. somehow he convinced me to bring him the readings - first and last time I ever set foot in 66. His room was like a cross between Buffalo Bill's basement and Errol Childress' living room. He was wearing gauze drenched in alcohol over his mouth, told me he was afraid of contracting leprosy from his neighbor, who bought armadillo filets in Chinatown. He spoke in a strange falsetto and had hung his room with Bollywood movie posters. Fucking 66. Fucking Philadelphian weirdos.

Me and a certain other unnamed poster from this board bailed TRE out of an Indiana jail at one of the ND weekends - he had forced a Burger King sandwich maker to suck him off at gunpoint. It wasn't a real gun. That was the same weekend we picked up HomoJS, who was hitchiking pantsless and drenched in blood. Had his thumb up in Cleveland, where I-90 makes the sudden right hand turn, and we took him back in our Winnebago.

I'm reasonably certain I was at the HOP a few times coinciding with some of the people here. This would have been before it burned down, although they had a big party when it re-opened in 1995. Wasn't the same place it was prior, though. nothing ever compares to hearing things like 'the plumbing hasn't worked in two weeks, we've been taking dumps out back'.

I listened to two people from this board discuss various facets of it at the USC game in LA last year. I had no intention of talking to either, dn't take it personally, although I had eaten a record amount of sushi the night prior and I did fart several times in stinky succession while standing near those two.

I knew angrychicken when he carved out the glory hole in the 5th floor O'Neill bathroom. Apparently he didn't know much about penises at the time, because the hole he carved indicated he was expecting a raft of men hung like fire extinguishers. I'm glad he's back on his feet and has found his place in this world - back in those days he was a lost man, a haunted man, waiting in that toilet stall for the fire extinguisher that never arrived.

This is why we don't have best poster contests. They would be over before they began.

Thanks for the assist in Indiana tonto. I don't think I liked the sound of where or how my cell mates wanted to shuck their corn.
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:27 am

Thanks for the compliment but I'm truly at my awful best in a sniper capacity - I could never win a best poster competition because this material takes a sweet long time to develop.

And no problem on the bailout - you know my younger brother hates me, too. I just wish Homojs had been a bit less surly on the drive back - he kept demanding we pull over in remote parts of PA, looking for phantom WaWas and Jersey Mikes sub shops. When we finally found a Wa Wa on the edge of the Poconos, we found he didn't even want a shortie hoagie - he just wanted to write his phone number in the bathroom stalls.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby BigPete on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:24 am

This board sucks, mainly because of douchetards like the dope who started this thread.

I don't read or post on this board any longer because it fucking sucks, but was informed pictures of my creation were being posted here without my sanction.

Fuck the people who lost my Jortsman after saying they would put it in a car and take care of it. The worst of TRE's brothers would be friends with the kind of dickface who would throw such an awesome thing to the wolves. Fuck him, TRE's lamest brother (and who cares if he likes TRE or not he's got a head like a fucking melon). I bought jorts AND crocs for the Jortsman and then these drunk assfaces lost him and I say fuck those guys.

In conclusion, don't make me DMCA this stupid site for using my photo of the Jortsman and my couch or referencing awesome shit that got done before this board fucking sucked because of these new guys.

You're the unfunny cocks who would yell 'I'm Rick James' and interrupt Chappelle's standup. You're garbage and I hope you die. Fuck EO as a staff, record and label. Chino XL, fuck you too.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:05 am

Sirius question, was big Pete ever funny?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:08 am

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:Sirius question, was big Pete ever funny?

I like Big Pete.
I just wish rather than point out that the board fucking sucks that he would come back and post more often to make the board better.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 am

BigPete {l Wrote}:This board sucks, mainly because of douchetards like the dope who started this thread.

I don't read or post on this board any longer because it fucking sucks, but was informed pictures of my creation were being posted here without my sanction.

Fuck the people who lost my Jortsman after saying they would put it in a car and take care of it. The worst of TRE's brothers would be friends with the kind of dickface who would throw such an awesome thing to the wolves. Fuck him, TRE's lamest brother (and who cares if he likes TRE or not he's got a head like a fucking melon). I bought jorts AND crocs for the Jortsman and then these drunk assfaces lost him and I say fuck those guys.

In conclusion, don't make me DMCA this stupid site for using my photo of the Jortsman and my couch or referencing awesome shit that got done before this board fucking sucked because of these new guys.

You're the unfunny cocks who would yell 'I'm Rick James' and interrupt Chappelle's standup. You're garbage and I hope you die. Fuck EO as a staff, record label AND AS A MOTHERFUCKING CREW. AND IF YOU WANNA BE DOWN WITH EO, THEN FUCK YOU TOO. Chino XL, fuck you too.

good effort.
FIXED.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:15 am

Big Pete is funny, yes. It's a shame that he only comes out these days to be a crotchety old man and scare the neighborhood kids playing piss-poor baseball in the sandlot. Baseball is baseball, no matter how poorly executed.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby gallopingghost on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:56 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:Thanks for the compliment but I'm truly at my awful best in a sniper capacity - I could never win a best poster competition because this material takes a sweet long time to develop.

And no problem on the bailout - you know my younger brother hates me, too. I just wish Homojs had been a bit less surly on the drive back - he kept demanding we pull over in remote parts of PA, looking for phantom WaWas and Jersey Mikes sub shops. When we finally found a Wa Wa on the edge of the Poconos, we found he didn't even want a shortie hoagie - he just wanted to write his phone number in the bathroom stalls.

Yes, good effort. BTW, I am planning to visit Baltimore as I have been told that it is the most charming of cities. Maybe take in an Orioles game, visit a few clubs, you know, do the touristy thing. Can you give me any good recommendations of enjoyable places to go, unique Baltimore things to do? Any good sushi restaurants that you know of?

Thanks
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:37 am

If you are some douchey suburbanite fuckstick attempting (and failing) to be funny, then fuck you: I hope the Fire Extinguisher Men from angrychicken's fantastical MS Paint doodle pads spring to life and force you to give blumpkins in a public bathroom until you die from massive overexposure to e coli.

If you are seriously visiting Baltimore, then you can forget the above statement, my recommendations are below.

First off, I have a sushi place I go to, because I know the chef. He is spectacular. However, I'm not going to tell you which one it is or what his name is because I don't want you showing him fistfuls of printed-out LinkedIn profiles and asking which one he knows. But in general, if you want sushi, stick to the area between Harbor East and Fells Point. Your other option is to go north of the monument up Charles St - forget those places. Amateurs compared to the places along the water.

A baseball game is a great thing to do. Camden Yards is magnificent. Something like 70% of Baltimore's convention and hotel business is Red Sox and Yankee fans. You can see a weekend's worth of games, stay in the Inner Harbor, and eat out at every meal for the price of two games at Yankee Stadium or Fenway. So, well done.

That said, GTFO of the Inner Harbor. The Aquarium is spectacular (although crowded and expensive) and the USS Constitution is pretty damn cool, but once you have done these things, it's time to head out. I recommend going east through Harbor East, Fells Point, and to Canton.

Little Italy is east of President St and north of Eastern Ave - if you feel like Italian food, go here. Vaccaro's has excellent desserts and is open late. If you want great Italian food and don't want to pay through the nose for it, eat at Germano's. you can almost always get a table here and the quality is very high. Aldo's is where people go for anniversaries and so forth - there's a jacket and tie dress code, too, so the riff raff isn't allowed in. It's frequently booked on weekends.

As you walk through Harbor East, stop at the Katyn Monument in the middle of the fountain at the southern terminus of PResident st, and quietly and respectfully acknowledge the debt you owe to the sons and daughters of Poland for your freedom. You're probably a freedom-hating Mass pinko who makes Polack jokes, but you bow your head, you disrespectful turd. The Poles kick ass.

There are lots of restaurants here to eat - the Lebanese Taverna or Charleston are fine. Forget Roy's Cingiale Bonefish and whatever else is there -Taverna is a DC thing (but the Baltimore one is solid) and Charleston is the best restaurant in the city. Walk south to the waterfront and follow the walkway east. You will soon find yourself in Fells Point. Cobblestone Streets, brick rowhomes, Edgar Allen Poe, Frederick DOuglass, and shocking sudden flash floods when it rains. On Thermocline Day, lots of dead hobos bob to the surface here. Poe was drinking in what is now Horse You Rode In On Saloon - have a shot here and keep your obnoxious Mass accent mouth shut or some of Baltimore's finest citizens might maul your face, Coach Chimp style. There are tons of bars here, some of which are scummy. The diner from the Wire is here on the northeast corner of the main plaza. Don't go north of Eastern Ave. For food, I like Kali's Court and Bertha's Mussels. Bertha's is an institution and stunningly, the founding chef is Scottish. She know sher business, though.

continue walking east along the water and eventually, you will come to the corner of Boston St and Aliceanna. You will note an apartment building on pilings, jutting out over te water. Stand with this building to your back, and look left: you will see some steel and glass homes right on the water. This is where Michael Phelps lives. he used to bring home strumpets and screw them in front of the oppen windows, and the people in this building at your back coordinated to, when he was finished, raise diving score signs in the windows (4.0, 9.1, etc) depending on the quality of the hussy. You will note that Phelps now has curtains. Continue following the brick walkway.

You will enter Canton, passing lots of marinas on your right. Eventually, you will come to a restaurant called Bo Brooks with a lighthouse. For years, their crabcakes weren't that great compared to other options - but with Obrycki's leaving, Bo Brooks is a decent place in East Baltimore to get crabs. for the best crabs, you should leave town and head to Cantler's, almost to Annapolis. It's worth it. But Bo Brooks is ok.

My favorite place to eat in Canton is called Jacks on Elliott. Ignore the gimmicky stuff, enjoy the spectaculat drinks menu, and eat the food. Ted is excellent. The restaurant is small and socked in a rehabbed rowhome. This is real East Baltimore stuff here.

Canton's northern edge is described by Patterson Park. The southeast corner is marked by a monument to Pulaski, who you should again quietly acknowledge. The northwest corner has a pagoda lined with cannons. During the war of 1812 (a war where Baltimore defended the freedom of this country and defeated the British horde while cowardly dipshits in places like Massachusetts all wanted to secede, freedom hating pinko filth), while the British navy assaulted Fort McHenry, their infantry marched up North Point Road towards Baltimore. Irish immigrants from Canton stopped the invading Nigels at this wall of cannons, saving not just the country but the entire universe. You can pour a few glasses of stout into the dirt here, but don't wear flip-flops as there are occasionally discarded heroin needls in the taller grass. Exit the way you came - exiting this part via the east or north is not really good for your health and well-being. If you need an unregistered handgun, there is a dealer who loiters off the northwest corner of the park (Baltimore and Linwood St) where you can buy one for cash. note the bus stop signs have been removed from Baltimore St - this is because hookers plying their trade would linger underneath them. Everyone knows where to catch the buses now because it's the corners where the hookers plying their trade congregate.

Fort McHenry is beautiful - I love it there. Very peaceful.

The Block is right off President st near the main police station - it's some of the worst strip clubs you will ever encounter. If you have a concealed carry permit or you purchased a handgun on the street, go ahead and enjoy evertyhing The Block has to offer.

If tyou feel like leaving tpwn, head north to Monkton MD where the NCR Trail crosses Monkton Road, and rent tubes to float down the Gunpowder River. you can do an easy hour float or a longer four hour float - the river is deeply cold, even in the summerr, and gorgeous.

Have fun!
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:09 am

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:If you are some douchey suburbanite fuckstick attempting (and failing) to be funny, then fuck you: I hope the Fire Extinguisher Men from angrychicken's fantastical MS Paint doodle pads spring to life and force you to give blumpkins in a public bathroom until you die from massive overexposure to e coli.

If you are seriously visiting Baltimore, then you can forget the above statement, my recommendations are below.

First off, I have a sushi place I go to, because I know the chef. He is spectacular. However, I'm not going to tell you which one it is or what his name is because I don't want you showing him fistfuls of printed-out LinkedIn profiles and asking which one he knows. But in general, if you want sushi, stick to the area between Harbor East and Fells Point. Your other option is to go north of the monument up Charles St - forget those places. Amateurs compared to the places along the water.

A baseball game is a great thing to do. Camden Yards is magnificent. Something like 70% of Baltimore's convention and hotel business is Red Sox and Yankee fans. You can see a weekend's worth of games, stay in the Inner Harbor, and eat out at every meal for the price of two games at Yankee Stadium or Fenway. So, well done.

That said, GTFO of the Inner Harbor. The Aquarium is spectacular (although crowded and expensive) and the USS Constitution is pretty damn cool, but once you have done these things, it's time to head out. I recommend going east through Harbor East, Fells Point, and to Canton.

Little Italy is east of President St and north of Eastern Ave - if you feel like Italian food, go here. Vaccaro's has excellent desserts and is open late. If you want great Italian food and don't want to pay through the nose for it, eat at Germano's. you can almost always get a table here and the quality is very high. Aldo's is where people go for anniversaries and so forth - there's a jacket and tie dress code, too, so the riff raff isn't allowed in. It's frequently booked on weekends.

As you walk through Harbor East, stop at the Katyn Monument in the middle of the fountain at the southern terminus of PResident st, and quietly and respectfully acknowledge the debt you owe to the sons and daughters of Poland for your freedom. You're probably a freedom-hating Mass pinko who makes Polack jokes, but you bow your head, you disrespectful turd. The Poles kick ass.

There are lots of restaurants here to eat - the Lebanese Taverna or Charleston are fine. Forget Roy's Cingiale Bonefish and whatever else is there -Taverna is a DC thing (but the Baltimore one is solid) and Charleston is the best restaurant in the city. Walk south to the waterfront and follow the walkway east. You will soon find yourself in Fells Point. Cobblestone Streets, brick rowhomes, Edgar Allen Poe, Frederick DOuglass, and shocking sudden flash floods when it rains. On Thermocline Day, lots of dead hobos bob to the surface here. Poe was drinking in what is now Horse You Rode In On Saloon - have a shot here and keep your obnoxious Mass accent mouth shut or some of Baltimore's finest citizens might maul your face, Coach Chimp style. There are tons of bars here, some of which are scummy. The diner from the Wire is here on the northeast corner of the main plaza. Don't go north of Eastern Ave. For food, I like Kali's Court and Bertha's Mussels. Bertha's is an institution and stunningly, the founding chef is Scottish. She know sher business, though.

continue walking east along the water and eventually, you will come to the corner of Boston St and Aliceanna. You will note an apartment building on pilings, jutting out over te water. Stand with this building to your back, and look left: you will see some steel and glass homes right on the water. This is where Michael Phelps lives. he used to bring home strumpets and screw them in front of the oppen windows, and the people in this building at your back coordinated to, when he was finished, raise diving score signs in the windows (4.0, 9.1, etc) depending on the quality of the hussy. You will note that Phelps now has curtains. Continue following the brick walkway.

You will enter Canton, passing lots of marinas on your right. Eventually, you will come to a restaurant called Bo Brooks with a lighthouse. For years, their crabcakes weren't that great compared to other options - but with Obrycki's leaving, Bo Brooks is a decent place in East Baltimore to get crabs. for the best crabs, you should leave town and head to Cantler's, almost to Annapolis. It's worth it. But Bo Brooks is ok.

My favorite place to eat in Canton is called Jacks on Elliott. Ignore the gimmicky stuff, enjoy the spectaculat drinks menu, and eat the food. Ted is excellent. The restaurant is small and socked in a rehabbed rowhome. This is real East Baltimore stuff here.

Canton's northern edge is described by Patterson Park. The southeast corner is marked by a monument to Pulaski, who you should again quietly acknowledge. The northwest corner has a pagoda lined with cannons. During the war of 1812 (a war where Baltimore defended the freedom of this country and defeated the British horde while cowardly dipshits in places like Massachusetts all wanted to secede, freedom hating pinko filth), while the British navy assaulted Fort McHenry, their infantry marched up North Point Road towards Baltimore. Irish immigrants from Canton stopped the invading Nigels at this wall of cannons, saving not just the country but the entire universe. You can pour a few glasses of stout into the dirt here, but don't wear flip-flops as there are occasionally discarded heroin needls in the taller grass. Exit the way you came - exiting this part via the east or north is not really good for your health and well-being. If you need an unregistered handgun, there is a dealer who loiters off the northwest corner of the park (Baltimore and Linwood St) where you can buy one for cash. note the bus stop signs have been removed from Baltimore St - this is because hookers plying their trade would linger underneath them. Everyone knows where to catch the buses now because it's the corners where the hookers plying their trade congregate.

Fort McHenry is beautiful - I love it there. Very peaceful.

The Block is right off President st near the main police station - it's some of the worst strip clubs you will ever encounter. If you have a concealed carry permit or you purchased a handgun on the street, go ahead and enjoy evertyhing The Block has to offer.

If tyou feel like leaving tpwn, head north to Monkton MD where the NCR Trail crosses Monkton Road, and rent tubes to float down the Gunpowder River. you can do an easy hour float or a longer four hour float - the river is deeply cold, even in the summerr, and gorgeous.

Have fun!

Gallopinghost is far to concerned about the military-farming complex's various gluten conspiracies to take you up on your Little Italy suggestion.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:15 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Have fun!

What did the tranny score?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:40 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:The Block is right off President st near the main police station - it's some of the worst strip clubs you will ever encounter. If you have a concealed carry permit or you purchased a handgun on the street, go ahead and enjoy evertyhing The Block has to offer.

I have only experienced The Block from within the safety of a moving vehicle, but it seems like a special place. Isn't there a police station in the middle of The Block?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:58 pm

The main downtown police station is the next block - city hall is very close, too. The Block is a very special place - strangely, it's where city dealers take the drug lord proxies when they're in town from Mexico, South America, etc. If you've ever wanted a close look at drug kingpins, it's a decent place to sight them.

I neglected to mention that if gallopingghost wants to meet a real-life pimp, he can do so when he is at Boston and Aliceanna by entering Captain James, the seafood place shaped like a boat on Boston St. The people with planners on the tables drinking coffee are east side pimps. The Sip N Bite across the street used to be where you bought drugs until a few weeks ago, when the owner as finally busted for coke.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue May 05, 2015 3:36 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:This board sucks, mainly because of douchetards like the dope who started this thread.

You're the unfunny cocks who would yell 'I'm Rick James' and interrupt Chappelle's standup. You're garbage and I hope you die. Fuck EO as a staff, record and label. Chino XL, fuck you too.

KBB25 has sickle cell
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue May 05, 2015 3:44 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:The Sip N Bite across the street used to be where you bought drugs until a few weeks ago, when the owner as finally busted for coke.

It's funny to google this place having such information and view photos of the owner with Michael Phelps and Guy Fieri, among others.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium