Conference title restrictions to be relaxed by 2016

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Conference title restrictions to be relaxed by 2016

Postby Walsh601 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Legislation allowing for the deregulation of conference championship games is now expected to be passed by 2016, CBSSports.com has learned.

The move would directly impact the Big 12 and ACC, which developed the legislation. The Big 12, which is the only Power Five league without a championship game, is merely seeking the option of staging such a contest with 10 teams. The ACC's ultimate intentions with a 14-team league in football, one which already holds a championship game, are not clear.

Current NCAA rules state a league must have at least 12 teams in order to play a conference title game. Those teams also must play a round-robin within each division.

The legislation is now expected to move forward after being delayed somewhat by NCAA governance reform. CBSSports.com reported last year that legislation had formally been submitted.

“I think there's some belief that ACC would play three divisions, have two highest ranked play in postseason,” said Bob Bowlsby, chairman of the new NCAA Football Oversight Committee. “Really, nobody cares how you determine your champion. It should be a conference-level decision.

“But because the ACC has persisted in saying, ‘We're not sure what we'll do,' there's probably a little bit of a shadow over it. In the end, I don't think it'll be able to hold it up. We'll probably have it in place for ‘16.”

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/dennis-dodd/25139160/big-12-acc-conference-championship-game-restrictions-to-be-relaxed-by-2016
Walsh601
Carney Hall

Re: Conference title restrictions to be relaxed by 2016

Postby tallsy on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Does this mean a team like BC (or WF, Cuse, etc.) could win the division but be not chosen for the ACC Champ Game because another team would have a better shot at the playoffs? This doesn't sound good at all.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:13 pm

tallsy {l Wrote}:Does this mean a team like BC (or WF, Cuse, etc.) could win the division but be not chosen for the ACC Champ Game because another team would have a better shot at the playoffs? This doesn't sound good at all.

I don't like the sound of that 3 division thing either. They'll throw us in a division with Pitt and Syracuse and Wake and never let any of us into the championship game.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby tallsy on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Although seeing 3 teams on the field at the same time will be kind of cool. :cheer :koolaid
tallsy
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:23 pm

The ACC did not need this legislation to split to 3 divisions (or 4 if they added a 16th in UCONN!!!!!!!). However, the ACC has been supportive of such a move for a while. I think they still feel vulnerable to being poached and don't want to be forced into a position where any conference (including themselves) MUST expand for a benefit. It is in the ACC's best interest for the B12 to stay small (and even more vulnerable).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:30 pm

can someone remind me what year clemson, fla state, miami and ga tech joined the sec? i can't seem to remember and can never find it on the googles
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby dtwalrus on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:35 pm

tallsy {l Wrote}:Does this mean a team like BC (or WF, Cuse, etc.) could win the division but be not chosen for the ACC Champ Game because another team would have a better shot at the playoffs? This doesn't sound good at all.

After Baylor last year I think conferences have learned that hand-picking a "golden child" can back fire. If the ACC is moving in this direction -- and it sure likes like it is -- there's gotta be a strict and clearly defined set of tiebreakers that's understandable and reasonably fair.

By the way, I'd like to take this moment to vote for the following Division alignment:

North: BC, Syracuse, Pitt, VT, UVa/ND
Central: UNC, NCST, Wake, Duke, UVa/Louisville/ND
South: FSU, Miami, Clemson, GT, Louisville/ND

ND rotates through the divisions, playing all members from a division +1 other team in the conference (which might have to be UVa or Lousville most years mathematically since they're always moving to make room for ND).
- When ND is in the North, UVa in in the Central and Louisville is in the South.
- When ND is in the Central, UVa is in the North and Lousiville is in the South.
- When ND is in the South, UVa is in the North and Lousiville is in the Central.

I just pulled this out of my ass with only 2 seconds of thought, but actually think it's kind of nice. Or I'm missing something obvious and am a total idiot.

:screamyeagle :skank :screamyeagle :skank :screamyeagle
Last edited by dtwalrus on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:37 pm

NTSA
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:37 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:can someone remind me what year clemson, fla state, miami and ga tech joined the sec? i can't seem to remember and can never find it on the googles

believe Fla state joined for the 1992 football season.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby mod6A on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:25 pm

tallsy {l Wrote}:Although seeing 3 teams on the field at the same time will be kind of cool. :cheer :koolaid

love this idea. 2 ways to go forward: if you get scored on, you leave the field and the third team comes on to receive the next kickoff and plays until someone else scores, then is replaced.

or...if you want to get totally radical. think about this: triangular fields, man. triangular fields........

:seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :suicide :shake :whiteflag :bag :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :cheer :banana :shock :whammy :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :bag :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams

:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:11 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

After Baylor last year I think conferences have learned that hand-picking a "golden child" can back fire. If the ACC is moving in this direction -- and it sure likes like it is -- there's gotta be a strict and clearly defined set of tiebreakers that's understandable and reasonably fair.

By the way, I'd like to take this moment to vote for the following Division alignment:

North: BC, Syracuse, Pitt, VT, UVa/ND
Central: UNC, NCST, Wake, Duke, UVa/Louisville/ND
South: FSU, Miami, Clemson, GT, Louisville/ND

ND rotates through the divisions, playing all members from a division +1 other team in the conference (which might have to be UVa or Lousville most years mathematically since they're always moving to make room for ND).
- When ND is in the North, UVa in in the Central and Louisville is in the South.
- When ND is in the Central, UVa is in the North and Lousiville is in the South.
- When ND is in the South, UVa is in the North and Lousiville is in the Central.

I just pulled this out of my ass with only 2 seconds of thought, but actually think it's kind of nice. Or I'm missing something obvious and am a total idiot.

:screamyeagle :skank :screamyeagle :skank :screamyeagle

Better yet, pair this breaking story with the rumor from that NCST "insider" that floated about a month ago, with ND and Penn St / Texas / Cincinnati / Navy joining as full members in 2016.

Its coming together, screw you guys and your dislike of realignment talk.

And yes, quoting myself!

:screamyeagle 8-) :screamyeagle 8-) :screamyeagle
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:38 pm

This idea seems really stupid but I can't ever see them going to 3 divisions.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:27 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:This idea seems really stupid but I can't ever see them going to 3 divisions.

Someone explain to me why the ACC would need this rule change so that they could go to 3 divisions.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:33 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:This idea seems really stupid but I can't ever see them going to 3 divisions.

Someone explain to me why the ACC would need this rule change so that they could go to 3 divisions.

because nd is joining and the acc is still going to give the middle finger to yukon, durrrrrr
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:12 am

The idea that, in college football, a team would win their division but then not advance to a conference championship game is beyond stupid. By necessity it would introduce some level of subjectivity to the process, and that would hurt BC and schools like it. No thanks.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:45 am

I still don't understand why the ACC's support of B12 having a Conference Champs game means that we are going to 3 divisions.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:00 am

HJS {l Wrote}:I still don't understand why the ACC's support of B12 having a Conference Champs game means that we are going to 3 divisions.

because were kicking nd out of all things acc and adding uconn
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 am

3 divisions makes no sense. Makes no logistical sense... makes no commercial sense... makes no college playoff sense.

However, is it possible that this could open the door to an in-conference playoff... essentially the 1st and 2nd team in the Atlantic plays each other after the season with the winner playing in the Conference Champs game against the Coastal playoff winner?
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:12 am

HJS {l Wrote}:3 divisions makes no sense. Makes no logistical sense... makes no commercial sense... makes no college playoff sense.

However, is it possible that this could open the door to an in-conference playoff... essentially the 1st and 2nd team in the Atlantic plays each other after the season with the winner playing in the Conference Champs game against the Coastal playoff winner?

or you go to 4 divisions and have the winner of each of the 4 play in the semi finals with the finals sending the winner to the orange bowl.

maybe we keep a floating schedule for the last week of the regular season to accomodate last minute match-ups of the 4 division winners.

quick - how would you break out your 4 divisions (assuming texas as the 16th team, natch)
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby dtwalrus on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:03 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:3 divisions makes no sense. Makes no logistical sense... makes no commercial sense... makes no college playoff sense.

or you go to 4 divisions and have the winner of each of the 4 play in the semi finals with the finals sending the winner to the orange bowl.

maybe we keep a floating schedule for the last week of the regular season to accomodate last minute match-ups of the 4 division winners.

quick - how would you break out your 4 divisions (assuming texas as the 16th team, natch)

I think you're being sarcastic, but I'm going to answer anyway since red font was left out!!!

Assuming Proper Divisions: each division winner gets a semi-final spot.
- ACC North Plus: ND, BC, Syracuse, Penn St (Or Texas if you really insist)
- ACC Central: UVa, VT, Pitt, Louisville
- ACC Southeast: Miami, GT, NCST, UNC
- ACC Southwest: FSU, Clemson, Wake, Duke
*** Idea here is a bit of geographic sacrifice in the south for the sake of parity. Can't do a purely Carolina division and have division winners automatically play in a semi-final. Everyone else will be upset that a cupcake division (North Carolina) gets an ACC playoff spot and the southern teams (FSU, Miami, Clemson, GT) would be upset they only get 1 playoff spot. ***

Assuming Pod Schedule: top 4 overall teams selected for semi-finals regardless of pod.
- ACC North: ND, BC, Syracuse, Penn St (ugh, not Texas...)
- ACC Carolina: Wake, Duke, NCST, UNC
- ACC South: FSU, Miami, GT, Clemson
*** Local rivalries maintained! If FSU, Clemson and GT all have great years, fine, give the South division 3 of the semi-final spots. Don't like Texas in this model. ***

I've actually always wondered whether a Conference Playoff (Semi-Finals) is even possible. Theoretically you could move to a 9 game conference schedule and just leave the 9th game as semi-finals week, with the top 4 teams playing each other and the other 10 or 12 getting paired up at the last minute. But some questions:
1. Neutral site ACC Semi-Final? Or higher ranked team hosts? I like higher ranked team hosts!
b. Is stadium availability a problem? Can stadiums be booked for a "possible" home game in the final week? Would Newton allow us a "provisional" game on the schedule? Do other teams have other problems or stadium obligations that complicate this?
iii. What week do you play the Semi-Finals in? Is it the last week of the season? Do you then need to reschedule all the rivalry week games? Or do you play the 2nd to last week of the season, in which case all ACC conference games need to be played within the first 10 weeks of the year.
$. How do you pair the left out teams? Do you pair based on who-hasn't-played-who in the longest time? Do you pair high-rank vs. low rank? Do you pair similar ranked teams? Makes it rough for a bunch of 4-6 teams to play each other all fighting for bowl eligibility. Do you pair to optimize home games (if a team only had 4 ACC home games the year before they get priority for hosting a 5th game that year in week 11)?

On a side note, the ACC going to 16 teams with a semi-finals I think puts a lot of pressure on the other P5 teams to follow suit. I would think that the team that emerges as ACC Champ after an ACC Playoff would be almost guaranteed a National Championship Playoff spot. In which case I think you'd see both the SEC and BIG push for a semi-final, and maybe expansion to 16. And if the SEC follows suit then rivalry week can be moved to Week 11 to straighten up question iii. above. Also, considering the Big12 is so far from being able to follow suit, I'd think they'd suddenly become the most vulnerable conference to poaching and death, while the ACC should be assured survival. Take note, Swofford!

Woohoo! I love this game!

Edited like 100x's due to typos and EXCITEMENT! Somebody respond to me!!!
Last edited by dtwalrus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:03 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

you had to encourage them TRE (rhymes with instigator)
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 am

it's been quiet around here lately. with huang dead, you & owl bumping uglies (with each other) in aslandia, and bme having worthless body parts removed i thought we needed to add some kindling to some of the stupider fires around here.

hence, i stoked the "acc realignment" and "hanlan won't go to the nba" fires a little yesterday. neither one really took.

stupid off-season after another disappointing season
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby dtwalrus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:11 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:it's been quiet around here lately. with huang dead, you & owl bumping uglies (with each other) in aslandia, and bme having worthless body parts removed i thought we needed to add some kindling to some of the stupider fires around here.

hence, i stoked the "acc realignment" and "hanlan won't go to the nba" fires a little yesterday. neither one really took.

stupid off-season after another disappointing season

I was thinking, following the logical inevitability of championship game deregulation, institution of a Conference Playoff with Semifinals, and the addition of Notre Dame +1 as full-time members in 2016, Penn St and Texas might be the "most likely" and "best" options, but we probably shouldn't ignore the possibility that for some unforeseen reason the 16th team might be Cincinnati.

So, the Cincinnati arrangement!

Assuming Proper Divisions: each division winner assured a semi-final spot.
- ACC (Big) East: ND, BC, Syracuse, Miami
- ACC Central: UVa, VT, Pitt, Cincinnati
- ACC Southeast: Clemson, GT, NCST, UNC
- ACC Southwest: FSU, Louisville, Wake, Duke
*** Again, aiming for division parity over geographic and rivalry ideal. ***

Assuming Pod Scheduling: top 4 overall teams selected for semi-finals regardless of pod.
- ACC (Big) East: ND, Miami, BC, Syracuse,
- ACC South: FSU, Louisville, GT, Clemson
*** I say screw the Miami-FSU rivalry. It hasn't clicked. Better with the old Big East rivalries and ND-Miami ***

Really prefer option #2 for the annual rivalries and how good the weekly TV slate would be.

Option #1 would generally produce some consistently awesome semifinals matchups though. I imagine Swofford would drool over seeing a 4-team playoff with likely FSU or Lousiville, GT or Clemson, ND or Miami and, well I guess that Central division is pretty shitty with Cinci over Penn St or Texas...

Totally agree with TRE: this offseason is KILLING me...
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:23 am

GOING FULL OFFSEASON CRAZY!

Summary Post!!!

Option #1: Championship Game Deregulation, 4-Team ACC Playoffs, and Notre Dame + Penn St as Full Members.

1a) Assuming Proper Divisions: each division winner gets a semi-final spot.
- ACC North: ND, BC, Syracuse, Penn St
- ACC South One: Clemson, GT, NCST, UNC
- ACC South Two: FSU, Maimi, Wake, Duke

1b) Assuming Pod Schedule: top 4 overall teams selected for semi-finals regardless of pod.

Option #2: Championship Game Deregulation, 4-Team ACC Playoffs, and Notre Dame + Texas as Full Members.

2a) Assuming Proper Divisions: each division winner gets a semi-final spot.
- ACC Private: ND, BC, Syracuse, Texas
- ACC South Two: FSU, Miami, Wake, Duke

2b) Assuming Pod Schedule: top 4 overall teams selected for semi-finals regardless of pod.
- ACC Outsiders: ND, BC, Syracuse, Pitt
- ACC Non-Tobacco-Road-Traditional-ACC: UVa, VT, GT, Clemson
- ACC Proper: Wake, Duke, NCST, UNC
- ACC Baby Rapists: FSU, Miami, Texas, Louisville

Option #3: Championship Game Deregulation, 4-Team ACC Playoffs, and Notre Dame + Cincinnati as Full Members.

3a) Assuming Proper Divisions: each division winner assured a semi-final spot.
- ACC Big East: ND, BC, Syracuse, Miami
- ACC South One B: Clemson, GT, NCST, UNC
- ACC South Two B: FSU, Louisville, Wake, Duke

3b) Assuming Pod Scheduling: top 4 overall teams selected for semi-finals regardless of pod.

Personal preference:
1. Option 1b - Penn St and Pods: Great rivals for BC and generally the entire conference. If BC does well, w/ Penn St and ND, we'd get in the semi-finals most likely. Top spot because I think it's best for the conference to prioritize regular season rivalry games over division parity for the semi-finals. Rivalries are good for TV matchups, good for attendance at games, good for the soul of the league.
2. Option 1a - Penn St and Divisions: Generally not as good for the ACC, don't like the Southern Divisions, but great schedule for BC and guaranteed a semi-final spot if we win a winnable division. Very unlikely given how much this screws all the N. Carolina schools in terms of competitiveness and rivalries.
3. Option 2b - Texas and Pods: Decent BC rivals, conference looks really awesome on the whole, but we'd be labelled the weak division...and BC would likely get passed over for a semi-final spot most years.
4. Option 3a - Cincinnati and Divisions: Great BC rivals, only one weaker division (Central), BC could win the Big East division and play in semi-final regularly.
5. Option 3b - Cincinnati and Pods: Great BC rivals, but the conference looks like it has 1great division and 2 middling divisions and 1 bad division (Carolina).
6. Option 2b - Texas and Divisions: Totally selfish, but I think this is death for BC. Texas, ND and Syracuse would be great on the schedule, but we'd almost never make the semi-finals. Maybe there's a better arrangement of teams for the "Texas and Divisions" option, but I don't see it. And Swofford would absolutely drool over this option! Most years' semi-finals would be ND/Texas vs. FSU/Clemson and VT/Louisville vs. Miami/GT or some other combination of those 8 teams. That's a sexy semi-final slate of games.

:screamyeagle :pepper2 :screamyeagle :pepper2 :screamyeagle
Last edited by dtwalrus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:02 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:GOING FULL OFFSEASON CRAZY!

Summary Post!!!

Option #1: Championship Game Deregulation, 4-Team ACC Playoffs, and Notre Dame + Penn St as Full Members.

1b) Assuming Pod Schedule: top 4 overall teams selected for semi-finals regardless of pod.

Option #2: Championship Game Deregulation, 4-Team ACC Playoffs, and Notre Dame + Texas as Full Members.

2b) Assuming Pod Schedule: top 4 overall teams selected for semi-finals regardless of pod.

Option #3: Championship Game Deregulation, 4-Team ACC Playoffs, and Notre Dame + Cincinnati as Full Members.

3b) Assuming Pod Scheduling: top 4 overall teams selected for semi-finals regardless of pod.

Personal preference:
1. Option 1b - Penn St and Pods: Great rivals for BC and generally the entire conference. If BC does well, w/ Penn St and ND, we'd get in the semi-finals most likely. Top spot because I think it's best for the conference to prioritize regular season rivalry games over division parity for the semi-finals.
2. Option 1a - Penn St and Divisions: Generally not as good for the ACC, don't like the Southern Divisions, but great schedule for BC and guaranteed a semi-final spot if we win a winnable division. Very unlikely given how much this screws all the N. Carolina schools in terms of competitiveness and rivalries.
3. Option 2b - Texas and Pods: Decent BC rivals, conference looks really awesome on the whole, but we'd be labelled the weak division...and BC would likely get passed over for a semi-final spot most years.
4. Option 3a - Cincinnati and Divisions: Great BC rivals, only one weaker division (Central), BC could win the Big East division and play in semi-final regularly.
5. Option 3b - Cincinnati and Pods: Great BC rivals, but the conference looks like it has 1great division and 2 middling divisions and 1 bad division (Carolina).
6. Option 2b - Texas and Divisions: Totally selfish, but I think this is death for BC. Texas, ND and Syracuse would be great on the schedule, but we'd almost never make the semi-finals. Maybe there's a better arrangement of teams for the "Texas and Divisions" option, but I don't see it. And Swofford would absolutely drool over this option! Most years' semi-finals would be ND/Texas vs. FSU/Clemson and VT/Louisville vs. Miami/GT or some other combination of those 8 teams. That's a sexy semi-final slate of games.

What the hell is going on here
Last edited by eagle9903 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Are we getting kicked out of the ACC?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:15 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Are we getting kicked out of the ACC?

Swoxfordded
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 pm

jesus christ is 81 back?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby dtwalrus on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:29 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:GOING FULL OFFSEASON CRAZY!

Summary Post!!!

Personal preference:
1. Option 1b - Penn St and Pods: Great rivals for BC and generally the entire conference. If BC does well, w/ Penn St and ND, we'd get in the semi-finals most likely. Top spot because I think it's best for the conference to prioritize regular season rivalry games over division parity for the semi-finals.

What the hell is going on here

Glory is what is going on here!!!
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:01 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:jesus christ is 81 back?

it does feel like en encore, doesn't it?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium