Addazio's contract extended through 2020

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Addazio's contract extended through 2020

Postby Reverend Mike on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:46 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:I admit, I looked for the space.

Same here. This reads like a caricature of IB, not IB himself.

What exactly is "IB himself "?

the base of the pyramid that is the concept, the person and the persona of innocentbystander. i'm not good with ms paint but i bet someone could do an artistic rendering of something like this

IB is the corporation representing IB the person.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:42 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:when were you the only person that was right about something, tubby?

i can remember dozens of times that you were the only one wrong about something, but not so much the being right part

Over at college football megasite, in March of 2006, I called the National Championship for the University of Florida. I was the only one who did that. Everyone teased me about how wrong I was (without themselves nutting up and going on the record with another team.) And I was proven right. And only the Florida fans there gave me any :kudos

PRIDE - most people are simply incapable of swallowing it

Still waiting for confirmation that BC is a university, retardo? :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:03 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

the base of the pyramid that is the concept, the person and the persona of innocentbystander. i'm not good with ms paint but i bet someone could do an artistic rendering of something like this

I know not of what you say.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

When he's batshit crazy and when he's not overusing the PRIDE thing.

Spaz never answered even one challenging question from the media. Never once. And you know why? His pride. I'm almost certain he communicated his unwillingness to be challenged by the fans and media to the BOT (and other BC administration.) People at BC helped handle the media, would handle smart asses who asked him difficult questions in the pressers, to protect and coddle this indignant, prideful man. No, you are NOT allowed to know why he punched Kevin Rogers. Respect his privacy! Addazio has much of the same pride thing going. And I've long since given up on them, the way I pretty much give up on all prideful people.

The older I get, the more convinced I am that weak, insecure, vengeful people who always feel they have less in life than they are entitled are driven to speak, think, act (or NOT act) based solely on their pride and their envy of others. I'm convinced those two in particular are the worst of the seven deadly sins. And a deeper understanding of pride (an understanding that I would expect Boston College graduates to have enough intelligence to have mastered) can often explain almost everything about how shitty people behave towards one another.

To be able to swallow one's pride, to not be envious of the good fortune of others, those qualities are virtues I try to find in people I seek to freely associate with. YMMV.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 pm

And in the case of the women you prefer in your life, no pride to swallow at all.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:45 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Spaz never answered even one challenging question from the media. Never once. And you know why? His pride. I'm almost certain he communicated his unwillingness to be challenged by the fans and media to the BOT (and other BC administration.) People at BC helped handle the media, would handle smart asses who asked him difficult questions in the pressers, to protect and coddle this indignant, prideful man. No, you are NOT allowed to know why he punched Kevin Rogers. Respect his privacy! Addazio has much of the same pride thing going. And I've long since given up on them, the way I pretty much give up on all prideful people.

The older I get, the more convinced I am that weak, insecure, vengeful people who always feel they have less in life than they are entitled are driven to speak, think, act (or NOT act) based solely on their pride and their envy of others. I'm convinced those two in particular are the worst of the seven deadly sins. And a deeper understanding of pride (an understanding that I would expect Boston College graduates to have enough intelligence to have mastered) can often explain almost everything about how shitty people behave towards one another.

To be able to swallow one's pride, to not be envious of the good fortune of others, those qualities are virtues I try to find in people I seek to freely associate with. YMMV.

TRE is getting absolutely ROASTED by this guy
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

TRE is getting absolutely ROASTED by this guy

I didn't mention tre. I do not have a problem with tre or anyone on this board.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:54 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I again looked for the space.
Starting to think IB's account has been hijacked...
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:10 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I again looked for the space.
Starting to think IB's account has been hijacked...

no
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium