Welcome PSU Fans

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Welcome PSU Fans

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:30 pm

#FreeStephanieMcCaffrey
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby What? on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:In fairness there are two types of PSU alums. The ones who went to State because they weren't smart enough to get into Villanova and the ones who were ecstatic that they fulfilled their childhood dream and didn't have to go to East Stroudsburg. The sheepish safety school types are okay

LOL!!!! I went to Penn, and root for all the PA schools, but Villanova is a safety school for kids who didn't get into Penn, Carnegie Mellon, Swarthmore, Haverford, or Penn State Main. They're not peers with Bryn Mawr, Lehigh, Lafayette, or maybe even F & M for liberal arts, and Temple offers better science opportunities and is an exceedingly better value for the money. Replace PSU/State with Villanova, and Villanova with any of the schools I listed, and your statement couldn't be any more accurate. I assume you are a BC student/alum, but there are some delusional Villanova grads out there. You must have spoke to one.
What?
n00b

Postby hansen on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:10 am

What? {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:In fairness there are two types of PSU alums. The ones who went to State because they weren't smart enough to get into Villanova and the ones who were ecstatic that they fulfilled their childhood dream and didn't have to go to East Stroudsburg. The sheepish safety school types are okay

LOL!!!! I went to Penn, and root for all the PA schools, but Villanova is a safety school for kids who didn't get into Penn, Carnegie Mellon, Swarthmore, Haverford, or Penn State Main. They're not peers with Bryn Mawr, Lehigh, Lafayette, or maybe even F & M for liberal arts, and Temple offers better science opportunities and is an exceedingly better value for the money. Replace PSU/State with Villanova, and Villanova with any of the schools I listed, and your statement couldn't be any more accurate. I assume you are a BC student/alum, but there are some delusional Villanova grads out there. You must have spoke to one.

As someone who didn't go to PSU but follow their football team, what's your opinion on the sanctions after the Sandusky scandal?

I like your screen name. :kudos
I didn't realize your could even use punctuation in it.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium