ITS THE PINSTRIPE!!!!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: ITS THE PINSTRIPE!!!!

Postby smokeybandit on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:32 am

basselope {l Wrote}:So which version of "We Are" is older / better?

Penn State started using it in the late 70s
smokeybandit
n00b

Postby claver2010 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:38 am

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:46 am

FYI for those who are looking for parking.

They'll be a large group of nexus members here in the Harlem River North Lots. You can prepay for passes so you don't need to worry about getting boxed out: http://www.quikparkgarages.com/yankee-reservations/ For GPS you can enter: 40.82680, -73.93170 or McCombs Bridge Parking into Google Maps.

Lots open at 9 AM. Guess that is feasible for a football game in a city huh BC?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCdee on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:03 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:http://pennstate.scout.com/forums/1395-audibles-board/13474865-bc-board?s=157

I think they like us :shrug

Why does everyone talk bad about this board? It seems like no one likes us.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am

BCdee {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:http://pennstate.scout.com/forums/1395-audibles-board/13474865-bc-board?s=157

I think it's funny... at this point it's a badge of honor.

BC sycophants hates this board because it is wildly critical of BC. Visiting fans hate this board because it is anything goes and their isn't the genteel fluffing and welcome mat that is their custom.

As for the Ped State fans... this board has this far been downright civil. We haven't had 1/10th the child rape references that they get from every fan site they ever visit. Their hasn't been references of riding JoePa' corpse (like there is when we play Pata's team or one coached by Brian Kelly). Shit... I don't think Sandusky has been mentioned and I know the soulless ginger's name was never brought up (as I can't even remember the QB coach). Their hatred seems to center on their objection to them being referred to as Ped State (which is as universal as any nickname in college sports).

To any pussy still reading... this board thinks that Sandusky abusing children is terrible and only made worse by those in the administration who facilitated it by not confronting the problem because they were afraid of the PR fallout. Before you go the Catholic Church route (which has already been raised on your POS board (yep, same one that feigns horror at this site))... what this site has had the biggest problem with, is the reaction of PSU fans to the allegations and fallout. You don't see regular practicing Catholics protesting courts and claiming THEY are the real victims because the Church has to pay multi-million dollar claims. As a result, any PSU fan who has complained about sanctions or the removal of the JoePa statue are still the problem and remain the face of pederast enablers. Here's hoping that TRE has access to that board and is able to show those guys what would happen to someone after showering with Sandusky. Good day.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:31 am

The administration knowingly enabled a child rapist to win football games. There's just really no way to remotely think of that school in a positive light
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:42 am

BCdee {l Wrote}:

I wanted to respond to the poster on tgat board (that hoped that we all "burn in hell") with a comment of "right next to that sick son of a bitch Sandusky" but alas, I am banned from scout.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby basselope on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:50 am

basselope
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:55 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

It's funny how worked up they get.... And I thought HJS was bad

What a bunch of kid-fucking homos
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby smokeybandit on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:08 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:The administration knowingly enabled a child rapist to win football games. There's just really no way to remotely think of that school in a positive light

Which is about as childish as saying the same about Boston College since it's a Catholic school
smokeybandit
n00b

Postby Eaglekeeper on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:13 pm

I'm confused now, did Fr. Sandusky also work at BC?
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:22 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
BCdee {l Wrote}:

I wanted to respond to the poster on tgat board (that hoped that we all "burn in hell") with a comment of "right next to that sick son of a bitch Sandusky" but alas, I am banned from scout.

Done.

Edit - Shit, my post is in moderation, it probably won't appear. Sorry.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:34 pm

For a fanbase that supported a coach that lost 111 games in a row you would think they would be nicer. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:08 am

smokeybandit {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:The administration knowingly enabled a child rapist to win football games. There's just really no way to remotely think of that school in a positive light

Which is about as childish as saying the same about Boston College since it's a Catholic school

So... I think he's saying that, because BC is a Catholic school and Sandusky was also Catholic, it is really our fault that JoePa let Sandusky rape little boys on recruiting trips. Again... PSU was just as much of a victim as the 12-year-old Buffalo Bill.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:06 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
smokeybandit {l Wrote}:

So... I think he's saying that, because BC is a Catholic school and Sandusky was also Catholic, it is really our fault that JoePa let Sandusky rape little boys on recruiting trips. Again... PSU was just as much of a victim as the 12-year-old Buffalo Bill.

No, he's trying to say that because Catholic priests abused children, and we are a Catholic school, then we are hypocrites.
It's fucktarded logic that I dont expect anyone to get.

I hope we curbstomp them.

p.s. although i disagree with him, i do respect the Penn State poster for coming over here though. after all, it is much easier for them to come here (and with less restrictions), then for us to go there due to the moderation etc.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
BCdee {l Wrote}:

Done.

Edit - Shit, my post is in moderation, it probably won't appear. Sorry.

yeah the moderation of posts really throws off the timing, but i'm sure they prefer the echo chamber
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:35 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
smokeybandit {l Wrote}:

No, he's trying to say that because Catholic priests abused children, and we are a Catholic school, then we are hypocrites.
It's fucktarded logic that I dont expect anyone to get.

I hope we curbstomp them.

p.s. although i disagree with him, i do respect the Penn State poster for coming over here though. after all, it is much easier for them to come here (and with less restrictions), then for us to go there due to the moderation etc.

I don't understand how Catholic priests abusing children helped us win football games.

If that's his logic than it is really no different than saying JoePa was complicit in torturing prisoners in Abu Graib... you know... because American soldiers did it and JoePa was an American citizen. You see the insanely devoted will twist reason on its ear rather than adjusting their position or admitting fault. In that way, Ped Staters are really no different than devotees of ISIS. They simply are unable to see the problem because they are too busy in their blind support (resulting in them thinking they are the real victims).

P.S. - agreed. Kudos to someone coming here and trying to defend the indefensible (i.e. those who post on that linked board).
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby talon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:41 am

talon {l Wrote}:I was going to photoshop a blizzard for December 27 on the 30 day forecast, but it looks like accuweather beat me to it:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/new-yo ... her/349727

Now, accuweather says it will be 50°F in NYC on December 27.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:39 pm

smokeybandit {l Wrote}:

Glad to see there's still significant value to paying for private education.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby smokeybandit on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:56 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I don't understand how Catholic priests abusing children helped us win football games.

If that's his logic than it is really no different than saying JoePa was complicit in torturing prisoners in Abu Graib... you know... because American soldiers did it and JoePa was an American citizen.

There really is a forest there, I promise, not just trees.
smokeybandit
n00b

Postby talon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:31 pm

smokeybandit {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:I don't understand how Catholic priests abusing children helped us win football games.

If that's his logic than it is really no different than saying JoePa was complicit in torturing prisoners in Abu Graib... you know... because American soldiers did it and JoePa was an American citizen.

There really is a forest there, I promise, not just trees.

I'll bet you think you sounded intelligent in your head before typing that.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby EagleDave on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 pm

The Dazzler doing Dude things with a new video promoting the Pinstripe.
Last edited by EagleDave on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 pm

talon
Cushing Hall

Postby talon on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Last line in the video, Daz says this is the only time it's acceptable to root for the Pinstripes.

Reading between the lines, does that mean BC will wear special pinstripe uniforms?

Lehigh wore these:

talon
Cushing Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:16 pm

interesting thought. we all know uconn dominates & delivers the ny market but for their game vs army despite incessant groupon harrassing offers they got about 20k at yankee stadium.

whereas our game vs ped state sold out in less than a week & the cheapest pair of seats on stubhub is $150 per ticket
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby JesuitIvy on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:31 pm

It sold out! I snoozed and I loozed. when was the last time a BC game sold out?
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:28 pm

JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:It sold out! I snoozed and I loozed. when was the last time a BC game sold out?

You'll be able to find a ticket. Its going to be cold with a 4:30 pm kickoff and some people will inevitably bail
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby SJeagle09 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Bryn Mawr Eagle {l Wrote}:
SJeagle09 {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:Woo!

Can't wait to see none of you there.

Thank you for your order for the Pinstripe Bowl. We are pleased to inform you that you will be receiving tickets at the $95 price level for the number of tickets you ordered. Your credit card will be charged today and your tickets will be sent via UPS 2-day delivery no later than December 19. If you have any questions please call us at 617 552-GoBC (4622). We look forward to seeing you at Yankee Stadium.

Thank you again for your order and continued support of BC Athletics

Go Eagles!

Boston College Ticket Office

I will not be getting this email.

Meaning your ticket request was not fulfilled?

Not going.
:pontif
SJeagle09
Cushing Hall

Postby talon on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:58 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:I was going to photoshop a blizzard for December 27 on the 30 day forecast, but it looks like accuweather beat me to it:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/new-yo ... her/349727

Now, accuweather says it will be 50°F in NYC on December 27.

Now it's back to snow.

I'm beginning to think these month long "accuweather" forecasts may not be that accurate.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby talon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Is it just me, or are there a lot more tickets for sale on the BC side than on the Penn State side on stubhub?

http://www.stubhub.com/pinstripe-bowl-t ... 4-9106414/
talon
Cushing Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium