SHOCK THE WORLD GAMEDAY THREAD

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: SHOCK THE WORLD GAMEDAY THREAD

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:29 pm

BC owned that game. Justify it bitches..
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Only two years removed from 2-10, this game was fantastic. Love where this team is going.

Bullshit. Only a BC guy likes a fucking choke job

Albany must have lost. Fucking tool.

No idea if Albany lost dickbird. Did Stoors lose?

I can only guess you must get off being the board cxnt.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:High school play call to lose a game you dominated. Ryan Day can't leave fast enough he sucks HJS

Hindsight bullshit right here. There's at least a 50-50 chance that a conservative run on 2nd and 9 leaves us with third and long, which we all know how good BC is at this year. We had drives move but stall all day long.

Meanwhile, Day's aggressive call had us so close, so very fucking close to 1st and Goal at the 2 on the road against a #3 ranked reigning national championship team that hadn't lost in 26 games led by the reigning Heisman trophy candidate.

You'd have a case if FSU read it and blew Bordner up immediately, or if Bordner threw a wounded duck that was nowhere close. But the play was there and the ball was right in Murphy's hand. It was a great call and was of so close to being the second greatest play in BC history.

So shut the fuck up and enjoy what was a surprisingly fun game for a BC team that two years ago wasn't even worth watching.

This is some pussy bullshit
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:31 pm

h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Only two years removed from 2-10, this game was fantastic. Love where this team is going.

You've always been a pussy, so I will let you decide. Not Kentucky enough?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby talon on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:32 pm

How different are the ref shoving rules between NFL and NCAA?

Bullshit how Kuechly got ejected for not knowing the guy he barely touched behind him was a ref, yet Rapeis blatantly shoves a ref and gets away with it.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Fucking choke. Justify that shit anyway you want, pussies.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:33 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Hey HJS, your second team (BC) is a choking fucking shitty football team. Get over it, they dominated and lost. Hennng would be proud.

Take a break from posting and go back to drinking.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:33 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:High school play call to lose a game you dominated. Ryan Day can't leave fast enough he sucks HJS

Hindsight bullshit right here. There's at least a 50-50 chance that a conservative run on 2nd and 9 leaves us with third and long, which we all know how good BC is at this year. We had drives move but stall all day long.

Meanwhile, Day's aggressive call had us so close, so very fucking close to 1st and Goal at the 2 on the road against a #3 ranked reigning national championship team that hadn't lost in 26 games led by the reigning Heisman trophy candidate.

You'd have a case if FSU read it and blew Bordner up immediately, or if Bordner threw a wounded duck that was nowhere close. But the play was there and the ball was right in Murphy's hand. It was a great call and was of so close to being the second greatest play in BC history.

So shut the fuck up and enjoy what was a surprisingly fun game for a BC team that two years ago wasn't even worth watching.

This is some pussy bullshit

Everyone's disappointed. You're the only one acting like a child whining that our coaching staff hasn't produced a national championship already or whatever else your ridiculous expectations are.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:34 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Hey HJS, your second team (BC) is a choking fucking shitty football team. Get over it, they dominated and lost. Hennng would be proud.

Take a break from posting and go back to drinking.

PS Albany won you pussies, good moral victory
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Brooklyneagle on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:34 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

Hindsight bullshit right here. There's at least a 50-50 chance that a conservative run on 2nd and 9 leaves us with third and long, which we all know how good BC is at this year. We had drives move but stall all day long. No guarantee at all that one wouldn't too.

Pretty much this.
Brooklyneagle
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Brooklyneagle {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

Hindsight bullshit right here. There's at least a 50-50 chance that a conservative run on 2nd and 9 leaves us with third and long, which we all know how good BC is at this year. We had drives move but stall all day long. No guarantee at all that one wouldn't too.

Pretty much this.

Dominated a game you lost. Period. Pussies
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Blowhard, know-it-all, pussy, cxnt.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:36 pm

MORAL VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:36 pm

h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Your mom. Try harder manny
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:40 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

lol, cxnt.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:41 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Guys... take it easy on neverbeenrightaboutanythingballgame. Don't want this board to lose its resident clown.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:43 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Only losers adopt the teams of their grad schools. But, you know that all too well.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:44 pm

When we vote again for asshat of the year, I'd like you all to keep TWB in mind
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:47 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:When we vote again for asshat of the year, I'd like you all to keep TWB in mind

When wasn't he? I mean... rooting for a program whose fans are alums of a school you hate... only to then mock THEM for rooting for the same program when the team loses. That is some weird existence right there.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:48 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:When we vote again for asshat of the year, I'd like you all to keep TWB in mind

When wasn't he? I mean... rooting for a program whose fans are alums of a school you hate... only to then mock THEM for rooting for the same program when the team loses. That is some weird existence right there.

I don't think Daz is awesome, but I like him and football is fun again. If he is as good of a recruiter as everyone claims this should work terrifically with him at the helm
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:50 pm

You will always be here hjs

#moralvictory
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:51 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Only losers adopt the teams of their grad schools. But, you know that all too well.

You are the reason bc has eight fans. Enjoy the mods tool.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:55 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You will always be here hjs

And so will you, 45K.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:56 pm

h2o {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You will always be here hjs

And so will you, 45K.

So hurtful Kentucky.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCMurt09 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:57 pm

This loss was heartbreakingly terrible. Could have easily been a win or at least a tie. But I consider it serendipitous that when I went to the liquor store tonight the owner stopped me and talked about how his dad was on the holy cross team that beat BC the nigh of Coconut Grove. He literally asked me "do you know about Coconut Grove?" Before launching into his story.

I wanted to win. We 100% should have won that game. I'm trying to find silver lining and the silver lining is that we played the #3 team closer than any team has played another #3 team this year.

Go Eagles. Fuck Jameis, Fuck Jimbo, Fuck the Noles, and Fuck Bama.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:57 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I would like to take a moment for everyone to acknowledge my power to control people's thoughts, desires and emotions. Carry-on.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby h2o on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:59 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:This loss was heartbreakingly terrible. Could have easily been a win or at least a tie. But I consider it serendipitous that when I went to the liquor store tonight the owner stopped me and talked about how his dad was on the holy cross team that beat BC the nigh of Coconut Grove. He literally asked me "do you know about Coconut Grove?" Before launching into his story.

I wanted to win. We 100% should have won that game. I'm trying to find silver lining and the silver lining is that we played the #3 team closer than any team has played another #3 team this year.

Go Eagles. Fuck Jameis, Fuck Jimbo, Fuck the Noles, Fuck Bama, and Fuck 45K
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:59 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I would like to take a moment for everyone to acknowledge my power to control people's thoughts, desires and emotions. Carry-on.

Metaphor. Try harder. Maybe read.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:55 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Nice effort. Another feel good almost woulda coulda game. At some point Dad has to win these otherwise he's TOB with a stache.

Forgot about USC already? Sheesh.

TOB won a few big ones too, but FSU, CSU, and Clemson resonate.

Absolutely they resonate, but it also took him several years to win any game of consequence. Trying to compare Daz and TOB tells me a lot about your football IQ.

Perspective might be a bit necessary here. Just sayin.

I'm not really comparing them. I never expected BC to be where they are 2 years after the shit show that was Spaz. It feels good to root for a competitive BC team again. I'm just hoping that Daz can take the team to a new level. Win the close games. Beat higher ranked teams. If they never do, then BC could very well be comparable to the type of team they were under TOB. Competitive, "others receiving votes," meaningless bowl participant-type team. Albeit lead by coaches with very different personalities.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Is it Thursday? Feels like a Thursday.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium