Offputting things said near time of Addazio hire

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Offputting things said near time of Addazio hire

Postby durkcal on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:25 am

I never understood the fascination with Diaco. Those who felt that way should now all admit that was way off base.

Additionally I want to quote the following:

"Jim Caldwell would be as bad as Spaz" Commaverage said that. See below regarding the job h is doing with the Lions. Hopefully we do not have to hire a coach anytime soon. But many from this site have proven to be poor at selection.

The guy is killing it with the Lions this year.

"With the month of October winding down, it's time for another Jim Caldwell approval poll. Last time we checked in on Caldwell, he received an approval rating of 96 percent. The Detroit Lions were 3-1 at the time, and they've gone 3-1 since then, giving them a record of 6-2 at the halfway point of the 2014 regular season.

Here's a full look at Caldwell's past approval ratings:

September 2014: 96% approval
August 2014: 67% approval
June 2014: 77% approval

Even though the Lions are 6-2, in first place in the NFC North and in control of the No. 2 seed in the NFC, I have a feeling it's going to be tough for Caldwell to top last month's approval rating. Things have gone quite well for the start of his tenure as head coach of the Lions, but even so, 96 percent is an extremely high number for an approval rating.

I suppose the only way to find out for sure is to vote, so do that below and leave your thoughts in the comments."
durkcal
Campion Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium