Stone Hands

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Stone Hands

Postby eagle216 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:24 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle216 {l Wrote}:I love how he titles the thread "Stone Hands", when Mr. Rouse never even got his hands on the ball. Another inaccuracy in a thread filled with them by Señor NOT Awesome.

I believe it was a reference to the ball in the Clemson game. If that somehow avoided his hands, it should say "No Hands"

Yes, that was my point. Ball went right through his arms. He never got his hand on it.
eagle216
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:28 pm

stone is heavy and slow to move. if his hands were made of stone he would have difficulty getting them in place to catch/touch the ball.

case desmithed
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:18 am

:popcorn
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:stone is heavy and slow to move. if his hands were made of stone he would have difficulty getting them in place to catch/touch the ball.

case desmithed

WAAAAHHHHH (can I fly my ships?) WAAHHHHHH (and shoot my guns?)
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:46 am

I'm not motivated enough to go full in on an alias like this. The only ones I've been involved in are an alias to make fun of this alias and one to talk about Tonto's genitals.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:47 am

Oh and that one time we created a fake zander alias at the beginning of this board and after 5 minutes had HJS proclaiming the authenticity of said identity.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:01 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Oh and that one time we created a fake zander alias at the beginning of this board and after 5 minutes had HJS proclaiming the authenticity of said identity.

that was funny because each one of us created a separate x4nd0r alias and moj was tripping over his meat curtains trying to dispute one (yours) and authenticate one (mine) and then reversed field to do the exact opposite hours later
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MrAwesomeII on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:41 am

The pass that Murphy hit him with right as he crossed the 5 yard line bounced right off of his stone hands.

Until I see video of him playing offense against Wake Forest, I feel confident he didnt play.

But, upon reflection, perhaps it is harsh to attack a player on the team, and for that, apologies. I agree that we should be more focused on the positive. And so, along those lines, I am pretty pumped about where these guys are headed. There is a lot of exciting potential on the roster, like Jon Hilliman, Marcus Outlow, Harold Landry and young Strahan. I think the team will be challenging for bowl bids consistently in the future. Heck, even this year!!! And I also think Tyler Rouse can redeem himself with determined play and maybe a little chip on his shoulder. Play with anger, Tyler, and catch that ball next time!!!!

Go Eagles!!
MrAwesomeII
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:43 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Oh and that one time we created a fake zander alias at the beginning of this board and after 5 minutes had HJS proclaiming the authenticity of said identity.

that was funny because each one of us created a separate x4nd0r alias and moj was tripping over his meat curtains trying to dispute one (yours) and authenticate one (mine) and then reversed field to do the exact opposite hours later

Let the chat logs show that you shared the log in info for yours, and I was the one who posted the msg that got a lot of people riled up, where I leaked your "real" name and then went back and edited it.

Then wang got scared and admitted it was a ruse right when it was getting good.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:23 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Let the chat logs show that you shared the log in info for yours, and I was the one who posted the msg that got a lot of people riled up, where I leaked your "real" name and then went back and edited it.

Oh yeah. Good times.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:34 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Oh yeah. Good times.

then you got all our powers taken away by posting your thoughts on long-necked heather's pubic adornment and blaming it on chaz. of all the yellow names, you're the worst. you're even worse than that pink name murt.

and i respect chaz's opinion on thezman10 but i still think i had them all convinced from the first message that thezman10 was real and it didn't take the board thinking i was matt the eagle to get them there
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:56 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Oh yeah. Good times.

then you got all our powers taken away by posting your thoughts on long-necked heather's pubic adornment and blaming it on chaz. of all the yellow names, you're the worst. you're even worse than that pink name murt.

and i respect chaz's opinion on thezman10 but i still think i had them all convinced from the first message that thezman10 was real and it didn't take the board thinking i was matt the eagle to get them there

HJS formed his opinion before I started posting on the account, so yes - you did get people on the bait right away.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:13 pm

thanks chaz. but let's not lose focus on the important part... once again, angrywang fucked everything up throwing out the big reveal too soon.

i can't believe murt won't ban him. he's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY worse than i am
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:16 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:thanks chaz. but let's not lose focus on the important part... once again, angrywang fucked everything up throwing out the big reveal too soon.

i can't believe murt won't ban him. he's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY worse than i am

Just to clarify, I acknowledged your master baiting.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:38 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i can't believe you morons are getting trolled by this aliass account.

that is all

I was just correcting bomber.

it's not b0mber... the posts aren't gay/ironic enough.

i don't know who it is (because my moderator powers blow trannies compared to the golden shower powers) but it's right up there with MOTO for obvious trolling is obvious

Wait, bummer posts ironically?
Ans here the whole time I thought he was just IronyJudge!
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:42 am

I refuse to believe HomoJS would reverse field...

P.s. Speaking of HomoJS, he wrote me to say that he wanted his ali-ass password reset.
Im still trying to figure out why he would write me though. Is this a joke I'm not getting?

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Nice drop on a key 3rd down and welcome to the list, #14 (McCleary?)
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:41 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Nice drop on a key 3rd down and welcome to the list, #14 (McCleary?)

He also dropped one against CSU in the last drive of the game.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Copied and pasted from ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/colleges ... api_public
"It felt really great," Rouse said succinctly.

Rouse described the play as redemption, a reference to his costly drop in the end zone late against Clemson on Oct. 18 that likely cost the Eagles a conference win (after the play, Clemson ran out the clock to seal their 17-13 victory). For moving on from the mistake and not allowing it to bog him down, Rouse earned high praise from Eagles senior quarterback Tyler Murphy, as well as his head coach.

"Tyler Rouse is one of those guys that shows up with his lunch box and gets right to work," Murphy said. "He never complains and gives 100 percent no matter what it is. He holds guys accountable and makes sure that they're doing the right thing, but he also leads by example and sets the way. We need to bring in more guys like Tyler because not only is he a great football player, but he's also a great guy."

Addazio took that sentiment a step further.

"He stands for absolutely everything that's right in college football," the BC coach said. "If that's not a great story, honestly, I don't know what a great story is.

"It was great for him today. It was without question the highlight of my day."

After the touchdown, Rouse was greeted with excitement by his teammates as well as Addazio, who was among the first to congratulate him.

"It was great. He gave me the opportunity to come here, and I appreciate that. I'm so thankful for that," Rouse said. "Coming to the sideline with him there really just solidified everything. It was indescribable to have the guys surrounding me. They know what I've been through with the Clemson thing. Just to see them surround me after I scored that TD was amazing."

BC Guy.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby Logitano on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:35 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Copied and pasted from ESPN.

Rouse described the play as redemption, a reference to his costly drop in the end zone late against Clemson on Oct. 18 that likely cost the Eagles a conference win (after the play, Clemson ran out the clock to seal their 17-13 victory). For moving on from the mistake and not allowing it to bog him down, Rouse earned high praise from Eagles senior quarterback Tyler Murphy, as well as his head coach.

"Tyler Rouse is one of those guys that shows up with his lunch box and gets right to work," Murphy said. "He never complains and gives 100 percent no matter what it is. He holds guys accountable and makes sure that they're doing the right thing, but he also leads by example and sets the way. We need to bring in more guys like Tyler because not only is he a great football player, but he's also a great guy."

"He stands for absolutely everything that's right in college football," the BC coach said. "If that's not a great story, honestly, I don't know what a great story is.

After the touchdown, Rouse was greeted with excitement by his teammates as well as Addazio, who was among the first to congratulate him.

"It was great. He gave me the opportunity to come here, and I appreciate that. I'm so thankful for that," Rouse said. "Coming to the sideline with him there really just solidified everything. It was indescribable to have the guys surrounding me. They know what I've been through with the Clemson thing. Just to see them surround me after I scored that TD was amazing."

BC Guy.

Bump! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Iggle on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:27 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
You mean because he is an awesome kid and greatful to be here because he was recruited by a team, in a conference, that is above his ability level?

I would rather have Hilliman or Alston or Raji or Herzilich or Ryan be considered a BC guy.

Maybe that's just me though.

And I know that the truth is also rarely received well here or anywhere, for that matter

Roonie, is that you?
zzz
Iggle
Campion Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:11 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Copied and pasted from ESPN.

BC Guy.

You mean because he is an awesome kid and greatful to be here because he was recruited by a team, in a conference, that is above his ability level?

I would rather have Hilliman or Alston or Raji or Herzilich or Ryan be considered a BC guy.

Maybe that's just me though.

And I know that the truth is also rarely received well here or anywhere, for that matter

Harvard man has no business saying who is/isn't a BC Guy.

Rouse got a ton of shit from people on this board for dropping that ball but you have to respect someone who makes a mistake, takes accountability for his action, puts his head down and keeps on working, and then redeems himself.
It's easy for someone anonymous coward/internet warrior on a keyboard to type "this guys sucks" when a kid doesnt make a play but if it was that easy we would all be ballin' at an FBS school.
Also, I trust Daz's opinion of who deserves to be here vs. who doesnt more than the so-called recruiting experts.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:15 am

From the latest Daz press conference. From the folks at BCI.

Q: As far as the running game, I know you talked about it a little bit, but just what can you say about a guy like Tyler Rouse, what he's been to you, and what can he be this season?

ADDAZIO: I'm glad you brought up Tyler. Tyler had an outstanding spring. He is just one of those guys that he's the hardest working guy on our team. He's a hard trainer, hard worker. It means the world to him. When he goes to practice, ever rep he takes is 100 miles an hour.

He's playing with great confidence. He's helping us in the throw game quite a bit. He's got outstanding hands. So I think you're going to see a great year out of Tyler.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:49 am

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:From the latest Daz press conference. From the folks at BCI.

Q: As far as the running game, I know you talked about it a little bit, but just what can you say about a guy like Tyler Rouse, what he's been to you, and what can he be this season?

ADDAZIO: I'm glad you brought up Tyler. Tyler had an outstanding spring. He is just one of those guys that he's the hardest working guy on our team. He's a hard trainer, hard worker. It means the world to him. When he goes to practice, ever rep he takes is 100 miles an hour.

He's playing with great confidence. He's helping us in the [b]throw game quite a bit. He's got outstanding hands.[/b] So I think you're going to see a great year out of Tyler.

1. Nice grammar;
b) Didn't we confirm that the ball never touched his hands?
III. Why did a reporter ask him about Rouse?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:18 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:From the latest Daz press conference. From the folks at BCI.

He's playing with great confidence. He's helping us in the [b]throw game quite a bit. He's got outstanding hands.[/b] So I think you're going to see a great year out of Tyler.

1. Nice grammar;
b) Didn't we confirm that the ball never touched his hands?
III. Why did a reporter ask him about Rouse?

I was thinking that as well. Maybe since it was an ACC phone conference it was someone from Syracuse where Rouse is from
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby MrAwesomeII on Tue May 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Clemson 17 BC 13.

I'm sorry....
MrAwesomeII
Carney Hall

Postby StratEagle on Tue May 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Need the mods to delete this thread.
StratEagle