The Clempson week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: The Clempson week

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:18 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:So I just walked from Back Bay to the North End, to Downtown Crossing and through Chinatown back to BB. Where are all the Clemson fans? I legitimately saw as many people wearing USC gear (2) as I did tiger paw stuff.

Come on, bomber, you should know that all visiting fans congregate at Faneuil Hall. I saw tons during my post-lunch walk. I decided to wear a BC shirt to work today so I exchanged some hellos with several Clemson fans. They're probably wondering wear all of the BC fans are...I didn't see any BC gear during my walk, nor was I expecting to see any.

they also could assume that bc fans choose not to where any of their gear

Yes, that's a reasonable assumption, especially on a work day. But we also just don't have a lot of fans in the city of Boston. I see plenty of Sox and Pats hats, but that's not earth shattering news.

The content of his post was not the important part. This is seriuz bidnez, ask Philly Intern

you don't need to point it out. that tobsux fellow will be along shortly to complain about grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes any minute.

I am not complain, I am only pointing out factual material
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:21 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:So I just walked from Back Bay to the North End, to Downtown Crossing and through Chinatown back to BB. Where are all the Clemson fans? I legitimately saw as many people wearing USC gear (2) as I did tiger paw stuff.

Come on, bomber, you should know that all visiting fans congregate at Faneuil Hall. I saw tons during my post-lunch walk. I decided to wear a BC shirt to work today so I exchanged some hellos with several Clemson fans. They're probably wondering wear all of the BC fans are...I didn't see any BC gear during my walk, nor was I expecting to see any.

Yes, that's a reasonable assumption, especially on a work day. But we also just don't have a lot of fans in the city of Boston. I see plenty of Sox and Pats hats, but that's not earth shattering news.

The content of his post was not the important part. This is seriuz bidnez, ask Philly Intern

you don't need to point it out. that tobsux fellow will be along shortly to complain about grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes any minute.

wear/where - my bad
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:23 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

wear/where - my bad

Honest mistake.

Go Eagles! Beat Clemson!
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:27 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

wear/where - my bad

Honest mistake.

Go Eagles! Beat Clemson!

I like your enthusiasm (which I assume is not sarcastic at all)!

We are...BC!
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Clearly I wasn't wearing any gear - like, any gear, ya know? Just like always.

Also, I just was reminded its the Head of the Charles this weekend, which would explain the variety of college stuff I saw on my walk.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:36 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

wear/where - my bad

Honest mistake.

Go Eagles! Beat Clemson!

I like your enthusiasm (which I assume is not sarcastic at all)!

We are...BC!

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Forecast shows rain now, wtf?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:48 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:Forecast shows rain now, wtf?

May affect tailgating, but should move out before kickoff.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:58 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

Yup, may have to lug out the tent.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Hopefully there's a rainbow, with a pot of maroon and gold in the endzone!!!
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCdee on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:56 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Hopefully there's a rainbow, with a pot of maroon and gold in the endzone!!!

Haaaaa! :elephant
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium