If I Were AD at Boston College I Would...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: If I Were AD at Boston College I Would...

Postby claver2010 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:34 am

first post knocks lawyers, well done!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:35 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:first post knocks lawyers, well done!

You certain that's his first post?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MVEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:45 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?
MVEagle
n00b

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:46 am

MVEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?

Sorry to hear that.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MVEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:50 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?

Sorry to hear that.

Thanks.
MVEagle
n00b

Postby angrychicken on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:50 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?

Sorry to hear that.

:popcorn
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby MVEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:56 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?

Sorry to hear that.

Teddy's too busy arguing about two point conversions, Ryan Day, and everything else with HomoJS to get into a :slapfight with me.

But I probably am underestimating his piss matching abilities.
MVEagle
n00b

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:10 am

MVEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?

Sorry to hear that.

Teddy's too busy arguing about two point conversions, Ryan Day, and everything else with HomoJS to get into a :slapfight with me.

No slap fight here. Aliases aren't really controversial around here.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 am

I love incompetence. if they did the 8 am rule the idiots would complain without realizing that they currently complain more because of how concentrated the traffic becomes 3 hours before a game.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:37 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Would having people pay post game (hence creating traffic post game) cause our terrible fans to leave early to beat the traffic? Think stanford has a lot when you just swipe your credit card and go. A lot easier than having mensa members count out change

Credit card-only would be OK. Absolutely cannot have mensa members counting out change while traffic backs up on Foster onto Comm Ave. and Washington St.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:05 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?

Sorry to hear that.

this one is not only controversial... it's also the strongest, toughest, handsomest and not-at-all-fattest we've ever had

i guess nospace still has some pull from his pussy-pen
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:11 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?

Sorry to hear that.

this one is not only controversial... it's also the strongest, toughest, handsomest and not-at-all-fattest we've ever had

i guess nospace still has some pull from his pussy-pen

I think you missed "obvious" in there someplace.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:17 pm

MVEagle {l Wrote}:
One game a year recognize the local politicos of Boston and Newton. Make them feel good and special, let them get cheered by a crowd of a few thousand. That's a politicians wet dream. They'll eat it up. There's probably some law against this but I'll let the ambulance chasers on this board speak to that.

I think zero crowd reaction or getting booed are more likely than getting cheered by thousands. Also, there are no lawyers on the board.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby MVEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:27 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MVEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Mild paranoia?

Sorry to hear that.

Oh
MVEagle
n00b

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:08 pm

looks like oj's back with a new name but the same desire to take a spin with teddy in the rape room
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
EDIT: If I were AD at BC, I would get this board the Steve Perry icon it so richly deserves.

courtesy of myles brand

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:21 pm

the first thing I would do is take a nice, long steaming dump in the AD's private bathroom. Just spend the morning before work loading up on Kashi, dairy and coffee, let it percolate, grab a nice voluminous book and settle in. I think having a private bathroom at work is like the swankiest, coolest thing you can have. No pressure to shit in fear. Just take the dress pants completely off, fold 'em at the crease, hang 'em up and get down to it. Be as loud, as smelly, and as stinky as you want to be. Let it go fully without any judgement. Hell, I'd probably take all my calls while on the shitter if I had my own private bathroom. Probably rig up a video conference (chest up) in there too. If I had real power - like Lorne Michaels-level power - I'd probably demand that all my in person meetings take place in there. I'd order my lunches in, do paperwork, pretty much everything. This is a dream I have.

If there is no private bathroom in the AD's office, then the first thing I'd do as AD at Boston College is have a private bathroom built in my office.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle216 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:37 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:the first thing I would do is take a nice, long steaming dump in the AD's private bathroom. Just spend the morning before work loading up on Kashi, dairy and coffee, let it percolate, grab a nice voluminous book and settle in. I think having a private bathroom at work is like the swankiest, coolest thing you can have. No pressure to shit in fear. Just take the dress pants completely off, fold 'em at the crease, hang 'em up and get down to it. Be as loud, as smelly, and as stinky as you want to be. Let it go fully without any judgement. Hell, I'd probably take all my calls while on the shitter if I had my own private bathroom. Probably rig up a video conference (chest up) in there too. If I had real power - like Lorne Michaels-level power - I'd probably demand that all my in person meetings take place in there. I'd order my lunches in, do paperwork, pretty much everything. This is a dream I have.

If there is no private bathroom in the AD's office, then the first thing I'd do as AD at Boston College is have a private bathroom built in my office.

While the plumber and contractor are in there, might as well install a shower and small locker/changing area. Then, and only then, will you be living the dream. Shower brings so many benefits. Can go for a mid-afternoon run, than cleanup before you finish the day. Can come in unclean (say, on a snowy morning) and get showered and dressed at the office. And of course, you have a place to freshen up if your long steaming dump gets a little too long and a little too steamy.
eagle216
Campion Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:42 pm

I would use some of my over-inflated and undeserved salary to buy EO and make text like "ladyboy lover" and "lbl" autocorrect to something more flattering.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:I would use some of my over-inflated and undeserved salary to buy EO and make text like "ladyboy lover" and "lbl" autocorrect to something more flattering.

iwnh
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:50 pm

eagle216 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:the first thing I would do is take a nice, long steaming dump in the AD's private bathroom. Just spend the morning before work loading up on Kashi, dairy and coffee, let it percolate, grab a nice voluminous book and settle in. I think having a private bathroom at work is like the swankiest, coolest thing you can have. No pressure to shit in fear. Just take the dress pants completely off, fold 'em at the crease, hang 'em up and get down to it. Be as loud, as smelly, and as stinky as you want to be. Let it go fully without any judgement. Hell, I'd probably take all my calls while on the shitter if I had my own private bathroom. Probably rig up a video conference (chest up) in there too. If I had real power - like Lorne Michaels-level power - I'd probably demand that all my in person meetings take place in there. I'd order my lunches in, do paperwork, pretty much everything. This is a dream I have.

While the plumber and contractor are in there, might as well install a shower and small locker/changing area. Then, and only then, will you be living the dream. Shower brings so many benefits. Can go for a mid-afternoon run, than cleanup before you finish the day. Can come in unclean (say, on a snowy morning) and get showered and dressed at the office. And of course, you have a place to freshen up if your long steaming dump gets a little too long and a little too steamy.

this would also be the place to clean up after banging chicks OR a good spot to bang chicks. so much more accomodating than the locker room showers the w3ird0z try to spy on
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:25 pm

eagle216 {l Wrote}:

Where is that lazyass grammar cop?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:16 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
eagle216 {l Wrote}:

Where is that lazyass grammar cop?

linkedin?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:02 am

Schedule a late season FB game with UCONN preceded by a basketball game between BCs men team and UCONN women, kind of like Bobby Riggs vs Billy Jean Queen, it would guarantee a rare FB sellout and an even rarer Alumni stadium crowd at the start of the game - and strike a blow against genderism.
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:58 am

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Schedule a late season FB game with UCONN preceded by a basketball game between BCs men team and UCONN women, kind of like Bobby Riggs vs Billy Jean Queen, it would guarantee a rare FB sellout and an even rarer Alumni stadium crowd at the start of the game - and strike a blow against genderism.

HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby AdamBC on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:39 am

Why has no one suggested free waffles?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... 49042.html

#turndownforwaffles
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:30 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
EDIT: If I were AD at BC, I would get this board the Steve Perry icon it so richly deserves.

courtesy of myles brand

Nice to see Ace Perry in attendance at Game 7. :ace
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium