BC players in the NFL

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:33 pm

HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:
HJS wrote:
Onyx Blackman wrote:Matty needs to GTFO of Bloggoville while he still can.

That game was the nail in the coffin for Quinn. He’s done like Saquon.


It is amazing he has lasted this long. Ryan deserves better.

Dan Quinn and Adam Gaze are proof that racism still exists in the NFL. There is no explanation for either being a head coach other than white privilege.


Dan Quinn is the architect of the Legion of Boom and took a team to the Super Bowl. Gase, yes.

Quinn finally fired. Maybe he can find employment with the Seahawks again. They could use a DC.


Yeah, 5-0 is HJS levels of terrible.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby HJS on Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:46 am

twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:Quinn finally fired. Maybe he can find employment with the Seahawks again. They could use a DC.

Yeah, 5-0 is HJS levels of terrible.

Does your Intra-128 Myopia extend to WuFlu hotspots near Aaron Hernandez’s hunting grounds? Do you and Sully always wear matching Starter jackets or is that just on gamedays?
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15108
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 375

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:45 am

HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:Quinn finally fired. Maybe he can find employment with the Seahawks again. They could use a DC.

Yeah, 5-0 is HJS levels of terrible.

Does your Intra-128 Myopia extend to WuFlu hotspots near Aaron Hernandez’s hunting grounds? Do you and Sully always wear matching Starter jackets or is that just on gamedays?


I'm from New York. We were talking about the Seahawks. BC is also the only major football team inside 128.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby HJS on Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:58 am

twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:Quinn finally fired. Maybe he can find employment with the Seahawks again. They could use a DC.

Yeah, 5-0 is HJS levels of terrible.

Does your Intra-128 Myopia extend to WuFlu hotspots near Aaron Hernandez’s hunting grounds? Do you and Sully always wear matching Starter jackets or is that just on gamedays?


I'm from New York. We were talking about the Seahawks. BC is also the only major football team inside 128.

And the Seahawks have the worst D in the League giving up nearly 500 yards a game. You don’t seem to know that because Costco Box Scores must only show overall record. Seattle is what they are because they have the QB playing the best... even though said player was removed as RCC starter by a Supply Officer.
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15108
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 375

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:57 am

HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:Quinn finally fired. Maybe he can find employment with the Seahawks again. They could use a DC.

Yeah, 5-0 is HJS levels of terrible.

Does your Intra-128 Myopia extend to WuFlu hotspots near Aaron Hernandez’s hunting grounds? Do you and Sully always wear matching Starter jackets or is that just on gamedays?


I'm from New York. We were talking about the Seahawks. BC is also the only major football team inside 128.

And the Seahawks have the worst D in the League giving up nearly 500 yards a game. You don’t seem to know that because Costco Box Scores must only show overall record. Seattle is what they are because they have the QB playing the best... even though said player was removed as RCC starter by a Supply Officer.


Russell Wilson is my fantasy football QB, I enjoy watching him play. I've watched 4 of their games including the one against the Patriots, the one against the Cowboys and the one yesterday. Their defense stinks. Dan Quinn is no longer there. Have no idea what you are talking about.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby HJS on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:06 am

twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
HJS wrote:Quinn finally fired. Maybe he can find employment with the Seahawks again. They could use a DC.

Yeah, 5-0 is HJS levels of terrible.

Does your Intra-128 Myopia extend to WuFlu hotspots near Aaron Hernandez’s hunting grounds? Do you and Sully always wear matching Starter jackets or is that just on gamedays?


I'm from New York. We were talking about the Seahawks. BC is also the only major football team inside 128.

And the Seahawks have the worst D in the League giving up nearly 500 yards a game. You don’t seem to know that because Costco Box Scores must only show overall record. Seattle is what they are because they have the QB playing the best... even though said player was removed as RCC starter by a Supply Officer.


Russell Wilson is my fantasy football QB, I enjoy watching him play. I've watched 4 of their games including the one against the Patriots, the one against the Cowboys and the one yesterday. Their defense stinks. Dan Quinn is no longer there. Have no idea what you are talking about.

I said Quinn and Gaze should be fired. You advocated for Quinn's continued employment because he was the architect of the Legion of Boom. When he was finally fired, I pointed out that Seattle could use him as a DC. You mocked the suggestion as unnecessary because of their 5-0 record. I pointed out they are 5-0 because RussWill has been incredible but their D has been the worst in football (which underscores just how great Wilson has been). You agreed.

You have no idea what I'm talking about because you don't remember what you are talking about. It's like debating with Biden.
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15108
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 375

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:18 am

You actually said Dan Quinn was proof of racism, implying that he only had a job because he is white, and not because he was one of the most innovative defensive minds in the game when he was hired and he actually took his team to the SB and would have won but for the poor play calling and decision making of the offensive coordinator.

I accepted Gase should not have a job. He's terrible. Doubt that is racism given he works for the organization that employed Todd Bowles as a head coach, but go wild.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:30 am

Also. Seattle's defensive problems have been magnified by: (1) the fact that they are no longer grinding it out on the ground and letting Wilson throw, which means more possessions for the opponents; (2) the absurd completion rate in the red zone and on the deep ball he had before yesterday, which means more possessions for Seattle; (3) the resulting amount they are scoring, which means the opponent is chasing a number and is forced to air it out; (4) the QBs that they have faced, which include Prescott, Newton, Ryan, and a suddenly hot Fitzpatrick that just shredded up the 49ers, and the thoroughly mediocre but competent Cousins; and (5) injuries.

Seattle's defense stinks. They knew it, which is why they decided to change the offensive philosophy headed into the season. Nothing Dan Quinn or anyone else could do to fix it. Not to mention the fact that Dan Quinn's defensive acumen comes from the head coach in Seattle in the first place, and even he knew this couldn't be fixed.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby StratEagle on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:53 am

twballgame9 wrote:You actually said Dan Quinn was proof of racism, implying that he only had a job because he is white, and not because he was one of the most innovative defensive minds in the game when he was hired and he actually took his team to the SB and would have won but for the poor play calling and decision making of the offensive coordinator.

I accepted Gase should not have a job. He's terrible. Doubt that is racism given he works for the organization that employed Todd Bowles as a head coach, but go wild.

Disagree. The Falcons made the Super Bowl that year because of Kyle Shanahan. They're not there in that game in the first place without his offense (which yes, ultimately cost them the game). That was one of the most dominant offensive stretches I've ever watched. Playing any combo besides the GOAT coach and QB that comeback wouldn't have happened.

It was Dan Quinn's responsibility to reign him in and start calling run plays at the end of the game. It's on him as the head coach. As a defensive specialist, he's never built anything close to good on that side of the ball in ATL. His only innovation in Seattle was having a stretch of insane defensive drafting and playing straight up man with an elite secondary. He's an absolutely terrible game manager as a coach and only hires his buddies as assistants. Could be a good college coach though.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Karma: 183

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:06 pm

StratEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:You actually said Dan Quinn was proof of racism, implying that he only had a job because he is white, and not because he was one of the most innovative defensive minds in the game when he was hired and he actually took his team to the SB and would have won but for the poor play calling and decision making of the offensive coordinator.

I accepted Gase should not have a job. He's terrible. Doubt that is racism given he works for the organization that employed Todd Bowles as a head coach, but go wild.

Disagree. The Falcons made the Super Bowl that year because of Kyle Shanahan. They're not there in that game in the first place without his offense (which yes, ultimately cost them the game). That was one of the most dominant offensive stretches I've ever watched. Playing any combo besides the GOAT coach and QB that comeback wouldn't have happened.

It was Dan Quinn's responsibility to reign him in and start calling run plays at the end of the game. It's on him as the head coach. As a defensive specialist, he's never built anything close to good on that side of the ball in ATL. His only innovation in Seattle was having a stretch of insane defensive drafting and playing straight up man with an elite secondary. He's an absolutely terrible game manager as a coach and only hires his buddies as assistants. Could be a good college coach though.


This was never about whether he is a good coach, HJS changed it to that when he forgot about his racism comment. He had that job for good reason. He kept it as long as he did because Blank is loyal and they won early on. And he deserved to be fired because they sucked the past two seasons. And Gase is even more terrible but he replaced Todd Bowles, so no idea where he was going with that one. If the argument is Dan Quinn blows, or Adam Gase blows, we are wasting out time. I was just calling out HJS for the pre-strawman stupid.

In the NFL, coaches bear responsibility for the bottom line, no doubt. But Shanahan was calling those plays, and with some exceptions, defensive guys don't interfere on the offensive side of the ball. They were play calls so stupid that anyone in the chain of command from Quinn to Ryan should have realized how dumb it was.

Also, the Legion of Boom did not play man. They played quarters for the most part. Sherman is a zone corner. He was actually mocked by Gilmore for it at some point.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:12 pm

I stand corrected, it was cover-3 with Earl Thomas going wherever he wanted, not quarters. They did play some man, with Thomas in zone, but it was mostly zone.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby BCMurt09 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:10 pm

I imagine that the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons will be Eric Bieniemy.

Atlanta does not deserve anything good until the dumber parts of their fanbase stop acting like Matt Ryan is/ part of the problem in Atlanta. Imagine not wanting a top 10 quarterback on your team because your OC three years ago blew his play calling.

I am not sure what team is a good QB away from winning the SB, such that Matt could go there and win one.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3481
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 553

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby BC923 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:26 pm

BCMurt09 wrote:I imagine that the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons will be Eric Bieniemy.

Atlanta does not deserve anything good until the dumber parts of their fanbase stop acting like Matt Ryan is/ part of the problem in Atlanta. Imagine not wanting a top 10 quarterback on your team because your OC three years ago blew his play calling.

I am not sure what team is a good QB away from winning the SB, such that Matt could go there and win one.

Bears strike me as a team that are too good to draft high, but without a QB that can get it done
BC923
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm
Karma: 435

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:17 pm

Bears. Colts. San Francisco when healthy. Tennessee.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:18 pm

Patriots if they are unwilling to pay Cam.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby flyingelvii on Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Given his cap hit, he's not going anywhere until 2022 at the earliest.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5575
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 82

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby BCMurt09 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:33 pm

twballgame9 wrote:Patriots if they are unwilling to pay Cam.


If Blank decides this is a full rebuild it would make sense for Matt to be dealt to a team for picks/younger players. ATL will likely end up with a high draft pick which means Matt could be traded to a team in need of a solid QB for a late first-round or multiple later round picks. I could see Bill wanting him in New England, but Chicago makes a world of sense as well.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3481
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 553

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:05 pm

New England Patriots
Year Total Liabilities Cap Room
2021 $132,322,166 $43,677,834
2022 $58,793,020 $168,706,980
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby flyingelvii on Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:15 pm

I'm talking more the dead cap hit for Atlanta. Would be $50M spread over two years this offseason. Imagine that's too rich for Atlanta's blood unless they decide to go full tank, which is difficult to do given the dead cap of their top guys, basically Ryan and Jones. Be like $45M in dead money on their books the next two years.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5575
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 82

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:28 pm

flyingelvii wrote:I'm talking more the dead cap hit for Atlanta. Would be $50M spread over two years this offseason. Imagine that's too rich for Atlanta's blood unless they decide to go full tank, which is difficult to do given the dead cap of their top guys, basically Ryan and Jones. Be like $45M in dead money on their books the next two years.


That's a fair point on the dead money. Didn't think of that.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby HJS on Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:19 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:I'm talking more the dead cap hit for Atlanta. Would be $50M spread over two years this offseason. Imagine that's too rich for Atlanta's blood unless they decide to go full tank, which is difficult to do given the dead cap of their top guys, basically Ryan and Jones. Be like $45M in dead money on their books the next two years.


That's a fair point on the dead money. Didn't think of that.

It would make sense if they wanted to close it up for the season and then hand the keys to Dabo (and take a shot with either local legend (Fields or Lawrence)). Biting the bullet and taking the cap hit is miserable for the short term, but it offers the opportunity to quickly turn over the roster. The biggest problem with that strategy is that the Jets and Giants offer stiffer competition for the top two picks than anything ATL could ever face on the field.
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15108
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 375

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby BCMurt09 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:34 pm

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30102371/atlanta-falcons-owner-arthur-blank-says-team-see-matt-ryan-future

Fuck it, Matt should get out of there. Go somewhere where he can win at least one if not multiple SBs.

I see him being like Elway. Not winning until later in his career but then getting a couple. Would be great if the Pats moved on from Cam and brought him back home. And I’m saying that as a Giants fan.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3481
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 553

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:59 pm

HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:I'm talking more the dead cap hit for Atlanta. Would be $50M spread over two years this offseason. Imagine that's too rich for Atlanta's blood unless they decide to go full tank, which is difficult to do given the dead cap of their top guys, basically Ryan and Jones. Be like $45M in dead money on their books the next two years.


That's a fair point on the dead money. Didn't think of that.

It would make sense if they wanted to close it up for the season and then hand the keys to Dabo (and take a shot with either local legend (Fields or Lawrence)). Biting the bullet and taking the cap hit is miserable for the short term, but it offers the opportunity to quickly turn over the roster. The biggest problem with that strategy is that the Jets and Giants offer stiffer competition for the top two picks than anything ATL could ever face on the field.


Patriots ate the dead money on Brady at $15 million and waited to free up tons of cash. This is a far bigger sum though, and two seasons. It is not insubstantial.

If either the Giants and Jets draft Lawrence I will laugh my ass off. Two franchises whose problems do not start with the young QBs. Both of those guys will Tannehill somewhere else.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:03 pm

BCMurt09 wrote:https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30102371/atlanta-falcons-owner-arthur-blank-says-team-see-matt-ryan-future

Fuck it, Matt should get out of there. Go somewhere where he can win at least one if not multiple SBs.

I see him being like Elway. Not winning until later in his career but then getting a couple. Would be great if the Pats moved on from Cam and brought him back home. And I’m saying that as a Giants fan.


He'd be a great fit in NE and they aren't signing Cam unless it is for less than market. I do think they like Cam, and Bill likes to zig when others zag. But I could see them franchising Cam, so elvii's point about 2022-23 and Ryan moving might be a valid one, and unless Bill spends like a drunken sailor in the offseason, I don't see them spending enough of that 2022 cap space to prevent a Ryan trade. Plus, next year's cap will likely shrink so they will probably squirrel away cash for another year.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby StratEagle on Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:13 pm

I'd like to see Matty end up in SF and reunite with Shanny. It would be a great fit for both sides. Maybe even good enough for a SB before he hangs them up.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Karma: 183

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:31 pm

StratEagle wrote:I'd like to see Matty end up in SF and reunite with Shanny. It would be a great fit for both sides. Maybe even good enough for a SB before he hangs them up.


That's the best fit. Doubt they have the cap room to make it happen. Although the Garropolo dead cap number goes way down after this season.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32270
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2445

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby flyingelvii on Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:51 pm

HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:I'm talking more the dead cap hit for Atlanta. Would be $50M spread over two years this offseason. Imagine that's too rich for Atlanta's blood unless they decide to go full tank, which is difficult to do given the dead cap of their top guys, basically Ryan and Jones. Be like $45M in dead money on their books the next two years.


That's a fair point on the dead money. Didn't think of that.

It would make sense if they wanted to close it up for the season and then hand the keys to Dabo (and take a shot with either local legend (Fields or Lawrence)). Biting the bullet and taking the cap hit is miserable for the short term, but it offers the opportunity to quickly turn over the roster. The biggest problem with that strategy is that the Jets and Giants offer stiffer competition for the top two picks than anything ATL could ever face on the field.

They would close shop for two years. Ryan would be a $25M charge each year for the next two years. That rises to $45M with Julio gone. A one year hit is doable. Two years will require full buy in from ownership. Most likely would be two years from now.

My post was unintelligible around the numbers.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5575
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 82

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Barstool had a story today about rumors San Fran is ready to move on from Jimmy G. Interesting timing given Blank's comments about Matt Ryan.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3481
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 553

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:11 pm

This is about Jeff Smith and Hines Ward being his WR coach at the Jets:

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1316892109710848000
As long as I'm breathing, I'll sing for the Metro...

Promotion/Relegation? GFY.
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -216

Re: BC players in the NFL

Postby Mike_S on Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:54 am

Didn't notice this posted anywhere yet: Will Blackmon

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/10/16/will- ... y-business
Mike_S
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 3:16 pm
Karma: 14

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Untitled document