Fun observation of the week....

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Fun observation of the week....

Postby eagletx on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 am

"Unfortunately for Virginia, there were too many mistakes. UCLA returned three turnovers for touchdowns, and the play calling was questionable late in the game. Mike London’s conservative approach might have cost Virginia the win."

Who is that Associate Head coach for Offense at Virginia again????
eagletx
Campion Hall

Re: Fun observation of the week....

Postby Logitano on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:29 am

eagletx {l Wrote}:"Unfortunately for Virginia, there were too many mistakes. UCLA returned three turnovers for touchdowns, and the play calling was questionable late in the game. Mike London’s conservative approach might have cost Virginia the win."

Who is that Associate Head coach for Offense at Virginia again????

I actually pointed out to the UVA people I was with Saturday that this had Tobias and his cowardly ways written all over it. It seems that they blew their call on their chosen hand picked QB and when the backup came in and was lights out they still would not trust what they saw and cost them the game. Why the fuck TOB is still drawing a sizeable paycheck as a football coach is beyond comprehension. His approach to the game and his talent evaluation concerning the QB position simply does not work, never has, never will if the goal is to win a championship. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:52 am

Logitano {l Wrote}: his talent evaluation concerning the QB position simply does not work, never has, never will if the goal is to win a championship. :ace

well, I mean, he's recruited 2 Top 10 NFL QB's. I think the man can evaluate quarterbacks, but he doesn't have a championship bone in his body. he is a perpetual B- student.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}: his talent evaluation concerning the QB position simply does not work, never has, never will if the goal is to win a championship. :ace

well, I mean, he's recruited 2 Top 10 NFL QB's. I think the man can evaluate quarterbacks, but he doesn't have a championship bone in his body. he is a perpetual B- student.

Wilson was NOT recruited by TOB. Matt Ryan fell into their lap as a legacy who badly wanted to go to BC. He picked Porter as his starter over both Peterson AND Ryan and picked Gannon over Wilson. I would say his ability to evaluate QB talent kind of fucking blows. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium