Bells will be ringing

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Bells will be ringing

Postby rktbrkr on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:32 am

Pitt has a 6'2" 250 RB who scored 4 TDs in first half against Del, we could go thru a lot of DBs against Pitt

We'll get to see if BC will be able to turn the corner against Pitt like they did against UMass.

Williams looked pretty bad coming off the field, BC was very lucky with min OL injuries last year

Pitt game will show how BC will fare against middle of the pack teams this year, not well I fear
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Re: Bells will be ringing

Postby JesuitIvy on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:40 pm

Didn't see that game, but come on, I know Delaware is a good 1AA program, but that's what it is. I don't think Pitt's win is any more indicative of how good they are the same as our win over UMass.
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:58 pm

JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:Didn't see that game, but come on, I know Delaware is a good 1AA program, but that's what it is. I don't think Pitt's win is any more indicative of how good they are the same as our win over UMass.

Pitt is more talented than BC, but playing at home is an advantage.

USC is another story we are going to get wrecked by them.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:14 pm

Pitt -3 also seems far too low. Seems like that line is hunting for action on Pitt.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:30 pm

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Pitt has a 6'2" 250 RB who scored 4 TDs in first half against Del, we could go thru a lot of DBs against Pitt

you are assuming the RB continually is getting into the secondary. not going to happen for several reasons.
i really like our front 7 on defense again this year. i think it has the potential to be as good as last year.
if so, we surprise people this year.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium