UMASS Kick set for 3 PM

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: UMASS Kick set for 3 PM

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:41 pm

If BC sold their allotment, how are there still 2,000 on their sideline?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:45 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:If BC sold their allotment, how are there still 2,000 on their sideline?

Because the BC allotment does not include the entire side of the field.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:46 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:If BC sold their allotment, how are there still 2,000 on their sideline?

Because the BC allotment does not include the entire side of the field.

Ah ok. I'm in 134 and the two best tickets left were Row 2 of 129. Sounds like a good crowd either way
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:53 pm

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:23 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Let me be the first to say it - UMass blows. Stupid fucking game on a stupid weekend to play it. I'll be at the beach watching it on my phone.

ill be on a lake near Saratoga. Just glad it isn't a good game to start, then it would've required more than a split second of thought.

How was Saratoga? We decided not to go because the forecast looked bad.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:02 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Let me be the first to say it - UMass blows. Stupid fucking game on a stupid weekend to play it. I'll be at the beach watching it on my phone.

ill be on a lake near Saratoga. Just glad it isn't a good game to start, then it would've required more than a split second of thought.

Weather was great Friday, Saturday and Monday. One day of rain Sunday. Two-three solid lake days.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:22 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Weather was great Friday, Saturday and Monday. One day of rain Sunday. Two-three solid lake days.

agreed. Saratoga was great - didn't get to go to the track but played Saratoga spa and went to the concert there after on Friday, lake days Saturday and Monday. Sunday was kind of a wash but not too much rain.

I go to great sacandaga which has massive bonfires on sun night of labor day weekend every year. its spectacular
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium