BC-Notre Dame at Fenway in football

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC-Notre Dame at Fenway in football

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:32 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:So are we just sticking with Fadule from here on out? Seems like Jeff Smith was cleared a couple of weeks ago.

Jeff Smith can't throw.

Fadule can't score.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:34 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Edit: why isnt this working?

because your retarded

EDIT - has his nose grown even larger or did he get a more pronounced butt-cut that just makes it look bigger?

Damn that nose is bigger than some of the dicks on DGF's "girls".

* I respeck you, foot
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:35 am

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Everybody knows the OL is weak but does Dazz have to go into detail every week demeaning them?

Judging by his comments you'd think this was his first year at BC not his third. Time for the Sarge to man up and accept responsibility for his dumpster fire.

New contract? I'd say 1 year contract extension is appropriate. 3-9 with no ACC wins and the Howard win is comparable to Spazz's 2-10 swan song. Dazz bought time with the FL 5th year transfers but that stream has run dry. (Maybe Dazz needs to tap into the Temple talent pipeline!)

Hey fucker, We are not finishing 3-9.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:35 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:So are we just sticking with Fadule from here on out? Seems like Jeff Smith was cleared a couple of weeks ago.

Jeff Smith can't throw.

Fadule can't score.

Neither is beating ND with that OL in front of them
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 am

Despite Philly Intern's selective memory, I don't give a rat's ass which one plays because Wade is the QB for this team next year, but if I am going to have to watch the worst offense in football, I'll pass on the dude that chucks it up for 250 yards and 3 picks in a game that is never close for a chance to score with the guy that can't throw.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:40 am

eagletx {l Wrote}:Without copying all of Addazio's comments again, he gives the impression that freshmen are really incapable of competing, especially when one considers we are well into a full season. Seems like Addazio can't adjust to the passing of the quaint concept of red shirting all freshmen. Lots of teams, particularly ones that are transitioning under a new head coach play lots of freshmen.

What sets BC apart from these programs? Really, the discouraging part is the level of continuing mediocrity over the bulk of a whole season, becoming one of the worst offenses in the country...so is it a coaching deficiency or a talent discrepancy.

The excuse train runs out of room to run the day the Cuse game ends. I expect a bare minimum of 7 wins per season after that, if you can't develop your own players there it's your problem.

If you don't think the current group can hack it next year, bring in some 5th years, which is what you should've done this year.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Jeff Smith can't throw.

Fadule can't score.

If the defense has their best game of the season and We don't turn the ball over, then anything is possible. Add in a few trick plays which I'm sure Daz has been saving and a decent game by Fadule then why not? Bc's best games have historically been against ND like it or not. The players always get up for this game.

It will be tough to win but with this defense we keep it close and hopefully embarrass notre dame out of the playoffs.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:43 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Despite Philly Intern's selective memory, I don't give a rat's ass which one plays because Wade is the QB for this team next year, but if I am going to have to watch the worst offense in football, I'll pass on the dude that chucks it up for 250 yards and 3 picks in a game that is never close for a chance to score with the guy that can't throw.

Jeff Smith has the most passing attempts of any QB on the roster but is last in completions, yards, yds per pass, and QB%. He is OK a running in TDs from 4 yds out. I support his participation in our goal line package.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:46 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Despite Philly Intern's selective memory, I don't give a rat's ass which one plays because Wade is the QB for this team next year, but if I am going to have to watch the worst offense in football, I'll pass on the dude that chucks it up for 250 yards and 3 picks in a game that is never close for a chance to score with the guy that can't throw.

Jeff Smith has the most passing attempts of any QB on the roster but is last in completions, yards, yds per pass, and QB%. He is OK a running in TDs from 4 yds out. I support his participation in our goal line package.

He also has almost as many collective TDs as Fadule has picks.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:47 am

DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:55 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Jeff Smith can't throw.

Fadule can't score.

If the defense has their best game of the season and We don't turn the ball over, then anything is possible. Add in a few trick plays which I'm sure Daz has been saving and a decent game by Fadule then why not? Bc's best games have historically been against ND like it or not. The players always get up for this game.

It will be tough to win but with this defense we keep it close and hopefully embarrass notre dame out of the playoffs.

No. Stop Atl.

We are going to get curb stomped
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:57 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

He also has almost as many collective TDs as Fadule has picks.

Right, which is why I am in favor of including him in the goal line package. If that pesky middle of the field would get out of the way Smith would be an all-american. Also, if Fadule got to play against Howard I speculate he'd have had at least 10TDs.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:01 am

shockdoct {l Wrote}:I was chatting with someone this evening and they confirmed what many people knew already about the gamewatch situation.

ND rented out every bar that they could around fenway. Supposedly ND even had a contract signed for House of Blues and BC had to buy them out of it just to host their lone event in the area. Because of the limited availability, BC even made the event 18+ so they could host students.

Also it seems that the only bar in the area that wouldn't sign a deal with ND...Who's.

Did ND do this just for pregame parties or is it for the whole game? There is no way the interest in this game is high enough to necessitate exclusive access to these bars for the entire game.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:02 am

We can pretty much dispense with the Fadule discussion after last week. I'll admit to getting wrapped up in the fun for VT. And truly, he's probably earned the right to get blown out twice here at the end, but it's just a waste of snaps.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:03 am

ND fans are definitely excited about this idiotic game. They're definitely filling that place for this abortion.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:04 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:We can pretty much dispense with the Fadule discussion after last week. I'll admit to getting wrapped up in the fun for VT. And truly, he's probably earned the right to get blown out twice here at the end, but it's just a waste of snaps.

Yep, the same way we should have dispensed with the Smith discussion after Duke.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagles66 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:10 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

You mean that time he "scored" but really fumbled an inch out and it was never challenged since BC recovered anyways? Or that time he spiked the ball with 0 seconds left? Yeah, he's great at the goal line.
BCEagles66
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:12 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:We can pretty much dispense with the Fadule discussion after last week. I'll admit to getting wrapped up in the fun for VT. And truly, he's probably earned the right to get blown out twice here at the end, but it's just a waste of snaps.

Yep, the same way we should have dispensed with the Smith discussion after Duke.

I agree, they shouldn't play anyone back there, especially not the guy with 6TDs.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:15 am

hansen {l Wrote}:

You're deluding yourself. The defense is not playing as well as it did the first half of the season and the offensive coaches still call these games like they have something to lose. On top of that, ND needs to blow out BC to prove a point to the CFP committee because this game is going to kill their SOS ranking. The line is 16.5 and it should be almost double that in my estimation.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:16 am

This.

I'd prefer they play Smith to see what they have, but they're about to get stomped by both ND and an awful Cuse team.

Either way this season needs to end
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:17 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

You're deluding yourself. The defense is not playing as well as it did the first half of the season and the offensive coaches still call these games like they have something to lose. On top of that, ND needs to blow out BC to prove a point to the CFP committee because this game is going to kill their SOS ranking. The line is 16.5 and it should be almost double that in my estimation.

The defense hasn't played well in a month...they just look good compared to the offense
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:19 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

The defense hasn't played well in a month...they just look good compared to the offense

They've played well considering how often they are on the field and the injuries to the two starting corners. It's just not as impressive as it was through the L'Ville game (Clemson excluded).
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:19 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I agree, they shouldn't play anyone back there, especially not the guy with 6TDs.

You keep forgetting the Howard asterisk. I'd like to see if the guy who can throw a forward pass can figure out the turnover thing. That seems more likely to me than the future defensive back learning to throw.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:21 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

You keep forgetting the Howard asterisk. I'd like to see if the guy who can throw a forward pass can figure out the turnover thing. That seems more likely to me than the future defensive back learning to throw.

I don't even need to count Howard.

I'd rather see the guy that can run. BC won 7 and should have won 10 last year with a guy that can't throw.

As far as turnovers go, I take it you prefer picks over fumbles? They more fun to watch?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:22 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

You need to stop.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:24 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

You need to stop.

No thanks.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:31 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

You need to stop.

Furthermore, you are the one who needs to stop. I usually antagonize teddyballgame on Fridays but I'm driving up for the terrible game that day and so this is the time available to do so.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:33 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

You need to stop.

Furthermore, you are the one who needs to stop. I usually antagonize teddyballgame on Fridays but I'm driving up for the terrible game that day and so this is the time available to do so.

No wonder you're so irritable.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:34 am

My favorite part of these sessions is when it gets boringly redundant and he claims to be antagonizing someone that will pretty much argue about anything for the hell of it. Kudos, dude, you successfully started an argument with someone that argues all the time, you are so clever.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:39 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:My favorite part of these sessions is when it gets boringly redundant and he claims to be antagonizing someone that will pretty much argue about anything for the hell of it. Kudos, dude, you successfully started an argument with someone that argues all the time, you are so clever.

there is much B0mbirony in this post.

[img]stupid%20overused%20picture%20of%20bobber[/img]
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium