Jameis Winston has some problems

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Jameis Winston has some problems

Postby AdamBC on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:53 am

AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby h2o on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:01 am

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:This is fuckin priceless. Rapeis comes out in full gear for warmups and starts practicing and throwing, then Jimbo shows up and is like wtf get out of here and Rapeis leaves then comes back in just his game jersey. This kid is insanely dumb or he was pulling some stunt to convince jimbo to play him. His football career isnt going to last much longer.

Did this really happen? Is this real life? Can a human being be this stupid and still remember to breathe?

He's giving Manny Ramirez a run for his money.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby wolverineneshl on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:41 am

It would be nice if he does another bonehead move and is suspended for the BC/FSU game.
wolverineneshl
McGuinn Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:32 pm

I understand that Jimbo Fisher doesn't want to throw a player under the bus, but he is taking us for fools this time. Says Jameis originally dressed and warmed up for the game Saturday night due to a "miscommunication" with the equipment staff.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:
Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:This is fuckin priceless. Rapeis comes out in full gear for warmups and starts practicing and throwing, then Jimbo shows up and is like wtf get out of here and Rapeis leaves then comes back in just his game jersey. This kid is insanely dumb or he was pulling some stunt to convince jimbo to play him. His football career isnt going to last much longer.

Did this really happen? Is this real life? Can a human being be this stupid and still remember to breathe?

This is probably more of the fact that he has yet to face any real consequences for anything he's been accused of, so he was sure he wouldn't have to face them for this. That's essentially the behavior that led him to see his suspension moved from a a half to a full game: he lied about jumping up on a table. This was an incident that FSU had to deal with solely because dozens of witnesses tweeted out the occurrence of the event. And he decided he doesn't have to tell the truth.

And really, FSU 's helped create this. Rape and theft and maybe even shooting at cars with a bb gun (not sure if it was ever confirmed that was him or not) are fine, but acting like a douche-19 year old in public merits punishment.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:37 am

Jimbo announced that Jameis will no longer be doing his weekly press conference. The team has decided to give him more time for academics.

Right.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby talon on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:41 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Jimbo announced that Jameis will no longer be doing his weekly press conference. The team has decided to give him more time for academics.

Right.

I read somewhere that he's an engineering major.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:06 am

talon {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Jimbo announced that Jameis will no longer be doing his weekly press conference. The team has decided to give him more time for academics.

Right.

I googled this and you're right. He also claimed to have a 3.4 going into the summer. Is this possible? He wouldn't be the first person to sound dumber than they are.

Edit - His bio on FSU's website says he was academic All-ACC for football in 2013. Wow.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCdee on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:43 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

Right.

I googled this and you're right. He also claimed to have a 3.4 going into the summer. Is this possible? He wouldn't be the first person to sound dumber than they are.

Edit - His bio on FSU's website says he was academic All-ACC for football in 2013. Wow.

I'm curious to see what he gets on the Wonderlic.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:45 am

His lawyer sent some letter to FSU claiming extortion. It seems not very credible to me and I'm confused by the tactic. TMZ seems impressed though and more than happy to take at face value.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/fsu-jameis-winston-rape-accuser-extortion-7-million/
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCdee on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:31 am

Has anyone ever been to a game at FSU? Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to stay if we go this year?
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 am

BCdee {l Wrote}:Has anyone ever been to a game at FSU? Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to stay if we go this year?

I've been, but the last time, it was last minute so we ended up in some dirtbag motel near campus. Don't stay there. Probably going this year, but I've been banned from making hotel reservations. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby mod6A on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:07 am

BCdee {l Wrote}:Has anyone ever been to a game at FSU? Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to stay if we go this year?

i am 2 and 0 in the that stadium. i am never setting foot in that thing again. :angrychicken

both times we paid to park at some bar within walking distance to the stadium. it was a good tailgate scene and if you needed a real bathroom, you could go into the bar. i can not remember the name of it, so my anecdote is useless, i know.

:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby BCdee on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:10 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I've been, but the last time, it was last minute so we ended up in some dirtbag motel near campus. Don't stay there. Probably going this year, but I've been banned from making hotel reservations. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Cool, thanks! :angrychicken
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:26 pm

BCdee {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Cool, thanks! :angrychicken

I stayed at the Tallahassee Capital Courtyard by Marriott. It was completely nondescript... but that is probably as good as it gets in Tally.

As for tailgating, I've mentioned this pretty much every year, but Palace Saloon allows tailgating in its parking lot for something nominal like $20. It's essentially FSU's version of MA's. Total dive... but, for tailgating, it's great as it is (a) close to the game, (b) offers you a bathroom instead of a port-a-potty and (c) occasionally sends barmaids with shots around the parking lot.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:10 pm

I stayed at the hotel across the street from a Shoney's, which is no longer there. I would not recommend either but if nothing closer to town and/or stadium is available, the hotel was serviceable and I hardly spent any time there so it did not matter much.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby eaglesfan06 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Never thought I'd see the day where the University of Florida took the moral high ground but...

This is how you handle scumbag QBs FSU:
He calls me up & he's like I still love youuu and I'm like I'm just ugh this is exhausting you know like we are never getting back together
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby BCdee on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:34 pm

The story that never dies....

http://nypost.com/2014/10/10/jameis-winston-investigation-hampered-by-police-fsu/

Florida State University administrators and Tallahassee police took steps to both hide and then hinder the criminal investigation of the school’s Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Jameis Winston last fall, a FOX Sports investigation has found.

Winston was not charged with a crime in the case, but FOX found that the criminal investigation was hampered, in part, as a result of the actions of university administrators along with campus and city police.

After learning in December 2013 that charges wouldn’t be filed, FOX Sports examined thousands of pages of documents. Among those findings, it was revealed that when Tallahassee police caught wind that a reporter was looking into the alleged rape, they turned reports in the case over to Florida State administrators. By November of 2013, nearly a year after a woman alleged that Winston raped her and nine months after Tallahassee police shelved the case, the Florida State administrators had those documents.

FOX Sports has also learned that the Tallahassee police forwarded reports to the Florida State police chief. He then forwarded them to a high-ranking administrator in the university’s athletics department.

Reports then ended up in the hands of Winston’s attorney, Tim Jansen. Jansen was able to question two key witnesses in the case before the state attorney was even notified of the allegation against Winston and launched his own investigation.

State attorney Willie Meggs told FOX Sports that fact alone hampered his ability to conduct a proper investigation.

But that wasn’t all FOX Sports’ investigation found.

It also uncovered evidence that campus police officials ran interference against reporters, attempting at one point to suggest there was no investigation of Winston. And that those same police officials were a key part of the university’s public relations campaign in the days after the story exploded.

Florida State is now the subject of an ongoing federal investigation into its handling of the allegations against Winston under the federal gender-equity law known at Title IX. In assigning penalties one of the things federal investigators can consider is the actions of school officials once they knew about the alleged rape.

The school released a statement earlier Friday defending its handling of the investigation and giving its own timeline of events.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:42 am

Here is the FSU rap sheet for the past 18 mos

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/us/fl ... id=2429990
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby BCdee on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:09 am

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/heat-index/2014/10/10/jameis-winston-todd-gurley-linked-to-same-authenticator/17053107/

Georgia running back Todd Gurley has been suspended indefinitely for allegedly violating NCAA rules.

Could Jameis Winston be next?

The website Racing To A Red Light uncovered that the Florida State quarterback had memorabilia authenticated by James Spence Authentication -- the same firm that dealt with the Gurley autographs.

RELATED: Did autograph dealer try to get Todd Gurley suspended?

The reason for suspicion came when the site discovered that the same business had authenticated more than 100 Winston items consecutively.

Each item was authenticated by James Spence Authentication, and Racing To A Red Light noticed the trend by increasing an original authentication ID number by a single digit.

The original number was J65980 and continued 113 times all authenticated in order by the same business.

You can see more screenshots of the authentication records here, but it's certainly beyond the point of coincidence.

Who knows if Winston was paid by the business? But Florida State definitely has some questions to answer.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:26 am

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Here is the FSU rap sheet for the past 18 mos

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/us/fl ... id=2429990

Holy shit:

At least 13 football players have been implicated in a string of wild public shootouts with CO2-powered BB and pellet guns, causing thousands of dollars in property damage, endangering bystanders and eliciting a police response. Yet until the most recent case — a previously unreported shootout in June that caused such a commotion that a sheriff’s helicopter was called in to search for suspects — none of the episodes led to charges, even though elsewhere in Florida suspects as young as 12 have been arrested for doing the same things.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:30 am

BCdee {l Wrote}:The story that never dies....

http://nypost.com/2014/10/10/jameis-winston-investigation-hampered-by-police-fsu/

Florida State University administrators and Tallahassee police took steps to both hide and then hinder the criminal investigation of the school’s Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Jameis Winston last fall, a FOX Sports investigation has found.

Winston was not charged with a crime in the case, but FOX found that the criminal investigation was hampered, in part, as a result of the actions of university administrators along with campus and city police.

After learning in December 2013 that charges wouldn’t be filed, FOX Sports examined thousands of pages of documents. Among those findings, it was revealed that when Tallahassee police caught wind that a reporter was looking into the alleged rape, they turned reports in the case over to Florida State administrators. By November of 2013, nearly a year after a woman alleged that Winston raped her and nine months after Tallahassee police shelved the case, the Florida State administrators had those documents.

FOX Sports has also learned that the Tallahassee police forwarded reports to the Florida State police chief. He then forwarded them to a high-ranking administrator in the university’s athletics department.

Reports then ended up in the hands of Winston’s attorney, Tim Jansen. Jansen was able to question two key witnesses in the case before the state attorney was even notified of the allegation against Winston and launched his own investigation.

State attorney Willie Meggs told FOX Sports that fact alone hampered his ability to conduct a proper investigation.

But that wasn’t all FOX Sports’ investigation found.

It also uncovered evidence that campus police officials ran interference against reporters, attempting at one point to suggest there was no investigation of Winston. And that those same police officials were a key part of the university’s public relations campaign in the days after the story exploded.

Florida State is now the subject of an ongoing federal investigation into its handling of the allegations against Winston under the federal gender-equity law known at Title IX. In assigning penalties one of the things federal investigators can consider is the actions of school officials once they knew about the alleged rape.

The school released a statement earlier Friday defending its handling of the investigation and giving its own timeline of events.

FSU officials are defining disciplinary processes as they go to avoid having Jameis face any discipline within the context of the football program. Hey NCAA, how is that not lack of institutional control?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCdee on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:23 pm

SEC Police Blotter:

BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby mod6A on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:44 pm

BCdee {l Wrote}:SEC Police Blotter:

4.6k$ in weed = 2 elbows of very good weed? its a lot. but not a lot a lot. really he could just be the guy that knows the guy and that guy dropped it off for everyone to get their oz from? :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams

:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:10 pm

I'm going to meat bomb fsu's scout forum tonight...probably around 830 - 9 pm
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:11 pm

just tremendous stuff over there:

"Just becomes you have sex with someone and regret it afterwards, doesn't make it rape."
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:00 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:I'm going to meat bomb fsu's scout forum tonight...probably around 830 - 9 pm

do you need to get a mod to approve you before you can post?
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:09 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:I'm going to meat bomb fsu's scout forum tonight...probably around 830 - 9 pm

do you need to get a mod to approve you before you can post?

no I'm already able to post i tested
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:26 pm

845...tre you have any special ones you've been saving?
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:29 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:845...tre you have any special ones you've been saving?

He's got to have some Native American-themed material in his bag of tricks.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium