Jameis Winston has some problems

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Jameis Winston has some problems

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:10 am

Winston has potential. The Mariota comment is so retarded it must have been hansen, who is catching up on 30 for 30s from 8 years ago.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:14 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Winston has potential. The Mariota comment is so retarded it must have been hansen, who is catching up on 30 for 30s from 8 years ago.

i agree that skill wise he has potential... but he also has potential to be an arrogant prick that gets other teams to tee off on him. that's why i think he'll be broken before he's too far into his career. especially if he gets picked early by a team that specializes in sucking on the o-line
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:20 am

He's a big kid that can take a hit. He's also not going to run around a lot. TB has a decent line too, and some very good receivers.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:02 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:He's a big kid that can take a hit. He's also not going to run around a lot. TB has a decent line too, and some very good receivers.

Bingo.

Im not as down as the rest of the people are here on Winston...and playing the lob game w Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans should ease his transition that much more
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Winston has potential. The Mariota comment is so retarded it must have been hansen, who is catching up on 30 for 30s from 8 years ago.

There is a big time delay before 30/30s make it over to Asia.

p.s. if Cleveland ends up with Mariota, then i take back what i said it.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 am

hansen {l Wrote}:

There is a big time delay before 30/30s make it over to Asia.

p.s. if Cleveland ends up with Mariota, then i take back what i said it.

Your ass talkin' here may get you out of having to be held accountable for something:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/story/ ... -nfl-draft
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:38 pm

I'd like to give a giant F U to ATL for posting the Winston Hail Mary on the Island of Misfit Toys. Didn't need to see that shit.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCdee on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:19 pm

BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:34 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:He's a big kid that can take a hit. He's also not going to run around a lot. TB has a decent line too, and some very good receivers.

Bingo.

Im not as down as the rest of the people are here on Winston...and playing the lob game w Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans should ease his transition that much more

As probably the only Bucs fan on the board, our OL is fucking terrible I have no clue what you're talking about. Mankins and Detrich-Smith are ok and Dotson is actually good. The other two spots are bottom of the NFL.

Winston is still the right pick, just need to add two more OL pieces.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby dick ritchie on Fri May 01, 2015 1:08 am

dick ritchie
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri May 01, 2015 9:16 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Bingo.

As probably the only Bucs fan on the board, our OL is fucking terrible I have no clue what you're talking about. Mankins and Detrich-Smith are ok and Dotson is actually good. The other two spots are bottom of the NFL.

Mankins is an All-Pro. If he's just OK, you are doing it wrong. The other two are very good linemen. They also upgraded by subtraction by getting rid of the shitty guy
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby basselope on Fri May 01, 2015 10:35 am

Between FHRITP and this, I am really starting to like this guy...

basselope
Campion Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Fri May 01, 2015 11:38 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Bingo.

Mankins is an All-Pro. If he's just OK, you are doing it wrong. The other two are very good linemen. They also upgraded by subtraction by getting rid of the shitty guy

Was an All-Pro. He's also 33 with two torn ACLs. I didn't watch any Bucs games, and god bless you if you did, but everything I've seen on the Internet about him says he was an average guard last year.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat May 02, 2015 9:25 am

Bucs also just picked up two of the top OL in the draft.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sun May 03, 2015 1:07 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Bingo.

Was an All-Pro. He's also 33 with two torn ACLs. I didn't watch any Bucs games, and god bless you if you did, but everything I've seen on the Internet about him says he was an average guard last year.

Mankins is just ok. The other two are fine. The two they drafted seem to fix the issue. There is still no depth and starting 2 rookies is scary.

Not sure why they wouldn't give up a late round pick for Evan Mathis. He isn't great or anything but at least he's consistent
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun May 03, 2015 1:09 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:I actually think he is going to be a really good pro QB.

I posted elsewhere that he reminds me of Jamarcus Russell and Jeff George. He has boundless talent to go with a 2-cent head. He is supposedly smart (so he won't challenge Jamarcus' record-low Wonderlick) but he simply seems to make nonsensical decisions on and off the field. You can live with that in the NFL for virtually any position but QB. Johnny Football being a trainwreck sure as hell isn't helping his cause. He CAN be an excellent NFL QB, but it will require him to mature exponentially. All that said, if I'm Tampa or Tennessee, he's worth rolling the dice on (especially since there isn't a whole lot that you would be passing on in this subpar draft class).

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... executive/

Winston will be a huge bust. The fact that some NFL executives don't realize this has me thinking about a career change.

Why? Maybe he blows up off the field but I doubt it. He doesn't leave much doubt on the field.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 am

Abusing women seems to be a prerequisite for the starting QB position at FSU.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... re-johnson
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:22 pm

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2015/7/6/ ... man-in-bar

If you want your daily :gun at the thought that you share oxygen with knuckledragggers whose vote counts just as much as yours you can read the above
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:http://www.tomahawknation.com/2015/7/6/8901537/video-shows-florida-state-qb-deandre-johnson-punch-woman-in-bar

If you want your daily :gun at the thought that you share oxygen with knuckledragggers whose vote counts just as much as yours you can read the above

From the look of the bartender wearing cutoff overalls and no shirt, I'm surprised there were any women at this bar for Mr. Johnson to assault in the first place.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:56 am

i think they both get charged with something and dj misses the first half of the fsu game against whatsamatta u

the thing that i'm amazed by in watching that video is how little the waitstaff seems to care about a woman being punched in the face at their bar
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:34 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:http://www.tomahawknation.com/2015/7/6/8901537/video-shows-florida-state-qb-deandre-johnson-punch-woman-in-bar

From the look of the bartender wearing cutoff overalls and no shirt, I'm surprised there were any women at this bar for Mr. Johnson to assault in the first place.

Did you see those pigs in the video? Some ugly things; it seems exactly what one would expect to find there.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:19 pm

is guess it's not isolated to QBs...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... -seminoles
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:13 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:is guess it's not isolated to QBs...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... -seminoles

I'm curious to see how they handle this. A third-stringer who was going to redshirt got booted. Let's see what they do to a starter. Of course, Jackson only got booted because there was a video tape. So, unless one exists here, I'm sure Jimbo will suspend him for the month of May.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby timmy tim on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Jimbo Fisher says cook out at least until September 2nd "unless something ridiculous happens". Sounds like if nothing happens to cook he will be immediately reinstated
timmy tim
n00b

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:43 am

Civil suit starts in a few hours....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rolling-stone-heads-trial-over-debunked-story-rape-125730531.html

Jackie Coakley may never face criminal charges thanks entirely to the feminist imperative stipulating all rape accusers are above critical inquiry, but at least we will see her face when she takes the stand.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:03 am

Jackie Coakley's face has been on the Internet for a while.
http://turtleboysports.com/jackie-coakl ... ver-heard/
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Rolling Stone and Erdley.... lose.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/jury-finds-reporter-rolling-stone-responsible-for-defaming-u-va-dean-with-gang-rape-story/2016/11/04/aaf407fa-a1e8-11e6-a44d-cc2898cfab06_story.html

This will cost Rolling Stone millions. Jeez, I wonder how much Jackie will have to pay, I mean... Haven Monahan?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:37 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Rolling Stone and Erdley.... lose.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/jury-finds-reporter-rolling-stone-responsible-for-defaming-u-va-dean-with-gang-rape-story/2016/11/04/aaf407fa-a1e8-11e6-a44d-cc2898cfab06_story.html

This will cost Rolling Stone millions. Jeez, I wonder how much Jackie will have to pay, I mean... Haven Monahan?

Mods - please move this to the Amanda Knox thread.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Rolling Stone and Erdley.... lose.

Mods - please move this to the Amanda Knox thread.

Mods please merge the Jameis Winston and Jackie UVa rape thread with the Amanda Knox thread, the Casey Anthony thread, the Jodi Arias thread, the Columbia Mattress girl thread, and the Duke Lacrosse Rape thread.... and rename it the feminist imperative exposed as cancer by red pill truth thread

kthxbye
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm

Mods, please embed this video of IB being slapped around by his wife's new boyfriend.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/animal-fight-night/videos/homewrecking-penguin
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium