The Army game will be a 1:00 kick, on ESPN3

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: The Army game will be a 1:00 kick, on ESPN3

Postby mod6A on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:43 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
mod6A {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
eaglecaddy {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:Thanks, I was supposed to go up but my daughter has a gymnastics meet so its a toss up over which I attend.

Uninterestingly, Brady Quinn's fiance just took a job as a coach at her gym.

When was the last time you went to a BC game? Because of spaz I assume most people have not gone in years.

Pretty sure DE went to the game at West Point last year.

didn't he get cut in the pisser line by max ricci's dad?

:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants

1) It was the shuttle bus line.
2) No, that was not DE.

this

:whalepants :whalepants :whalepants :whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:20 am

Need to look at playing some players both ways. Maybe Amidon at DB on obvious pass downs, he's probably the only guy on the roster with speed to stay with fast WRs. Maybe Patchan on DL in certain situations.

Gotta try something to fix some of the glaring talent deficiencies. Maybe Amidon tackling skills aren't as good as some of the DBs but if they're 15-20 yards behind the receiver tackling ability is moot, at least Amidon would be in the same ZIP code as the receiver and be able to challenge the completion. Right now the fly pattern is there for any team with a fast receiver and a QB with arm strength. If they wait til third down Amidon might help (although I don't know why any team with a decent QB and WR wouldn't be running deep patterns most of the time against these DBs)
rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:31 am

rktbrkr {l Wrote}:Need to look at playing some players both ways. Maybe Amidon at DB on obvious pass downs, he's probably the only guy on the roster with speed to stay with fast WRs. Maybe Patchan on DL in certain situations.

Gotta try something to fix some of the glaring talent deficiencies. Maybe Amidon tackling skills aren't as good as some of the DBs but if they're 15-20 yards behind the receiver tackling ability is moot, at least Amidon would be in the same ZIP code as the receiver and be able to challenge the completion. Right now the fly pattern is there for any team with a fast receiver and a QB with arm strength. If they wait til third down Amidon might help (although I don't know why any team with a decent QB and WR wouldn't be running deep patterns most of the time against these DBs)

Not a big fan, mostly because of the injury risk. Tackling is not a moot issue for anyone who lines up on defense - as you're assuming any play he's out there that the ball would be thrown over his head and it would either be a broken up pass or completion with no reason to tackle afterwards. Asking a guy who hasn't had to tackle since high school (if even) to just go out there and do it is begging for a neck or shoulder injury and would be both poor coaching and roster management, especially when that guy is your only true threat at his real position. You would have yanked Glasper's schollie if he didn't get back on the field despite injuries, wouldn't you have?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:... You would have yanked Glasper's schollie if he didn't get back on the field despite injuries, wouldn't you have?

well played, chalupa... well played.

if only i had any previous indication of your feelings for rktbrkr
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:42 am

Yeah, I think Dudeck will be okay at WR too. That said, I am not sure positions will matter much after Rettig leaves. Ideal for Daz is 5 guys like Willis and a mobile QB behind an agile line.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Max Ricci is bartending at MA's tonight. At least one person we know won't be waiting in line later...
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Max Ricci is bartending at MA's tonight.

Are you serious, Clark?
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:31 am

As serious as I can be without seeing it first hand. Got the info from MAs twittermachine.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:18 pm

BC96 {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:She's cute but I think I am old enough that it would be considered creepy checking her out. I'll have to stick to MILFs.

That could be creepy, but one could say hanging out on a message board that spends a significant amount of time discussing high school boys' measurables or whatever strange thoughts come out of TRE's mind would also be creepy.

Alicia Sacramone appeared in the ESPN body issue a few years ago.

Speaking of the Body Issue, looks like BCHerbert will be picking up a copy...
http://www.bostonherald.com/business/me ... _espn_body
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium