explosions at marathon

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: explosions at marathon

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:50 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:would've loved to see someone reviewed for the marathon bombing jury:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massac ... story.html

Question 29:
If you blog or post messages or opinions on websites, please describe the websites, the types of things you blog or post and how often you do it

Question 30:
Can wookies (kwote fingers) make juice?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Guilty on all 30 counts. This was more or less a formality. The real decision (prison or death penalty) is still to come.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:25 pm

death might be too good for him, but he also shouldn't be eating our money rotting in a cell.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:35 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:death might be too good for him, but he also shouldn't be eating our money rotting in a cell.

He'd probably eat more money on lengthy appeals and whatnot. I don't really care either way.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:38 pm

he'd get more tail than hansen and kb2525 combined if they give him life.

yep - he'd get at least one chick to make sex on him during his incarceration
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:39 pm

You could always put him in Gen Pop, but then the lawsuit would be a pain and costly.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HustlinOwl on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:49 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:he'd get more tail than hansen and kb2525 combined if they give him life.

Personal experience?
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:42 am

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:he'd get more tail than hansen and kb2525 combined if they give him life.

Personal experience?

nope - i've never done sex on a girl in prison.

i've also never "smoked a fat chick" so i guess you got me there too, old macdonald
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Fri May 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Verdict is in: DEATH
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri May 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Verdict is in: DEATH

We are long way away, but if he was going to be killed tomorrow, where would it happen and by what method?

of, and :flagus :cheer :flagus
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri May 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Lethal Injection
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri May 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Death penalty is stupid. It will be dragged out for years and he will stay relevant. Just lock him up and throw away the key.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby gallopingghost on Sat May 16, 2015 10:07 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Death penalty is stupid. It will be dragged out for years and he will stay relevant. Just lock him up and throw away the key.

Also, getting killed by an infidel qualifies him to get 72 virgins in Paradise, which is a lot better than what he would get in prison.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sat May 16, 2015 11:52 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Death penalty is stupid. It will be dragged out for years and he will stay relevant. Just lock him up and throw away the key.

Instead of getting rid of the death penalty, why dont we just speed up the process, tax dollars shouldnt go to feed this cocksucker.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Sat May 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Stick him at ADX Florence.
Its been described as worse than hell. 50+ years of that is a better torture than death.

p.s. Top six countries by number of executions in 2009: China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan and the United States. If there was ever a reason for abolishing the death penalty, it's the inclusion of the U.S. on that list amongst those cast of nefarious characters.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sun May 17, 2015 5:58 am

Shut up Hansen.

Any stats that don't account for population (China and US are 1st and 3rd) and selectively leave out local punishment (i.e. not counting the shit that happens throughout most of India or the stoning deaths regularly handed down by religious rulers in every Muslim county) are fucktarded and are nothing but promotional materials for libs to spoon feed lies to interwebs-educated fools.

Just saying.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sun May 17, 2015 6:21 am

hansen {l Wrote}:Stick him at ADX Florence.
Its been described as worse than hell. 50+ years of that is a better torture than death.

p.s. Top six countries by number of executions in 2009: China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan and the United States. If there was ever a reason for abolishing the death penalty, it's the inclusion of the U.S. on that list amongst those cast of nefarious characters.

Careful her doesnt become a protected hero among the muslim inmates.

We had 39 executions in 2013, in the US population, that is statistically insignificant. Tells me it is under used. Japan is in the top 10 are they animals? they really only use it for multiple murders.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon May 18, 2015 10:14 am

As long as we have the death penalty in the US, this is exactly the kind of case when it should be used. Yeah the appeals will take a long time, but he's still a young kid and life imprisonment means we could be babysitting, feeding, and protecting this shitfuck for the next 60+ years. I doubt the appeals will last that long, and in the meantime he'll deal with everything the anti-death penalty crowd wants for him. This way his death is scheduled, so its not on his terms. Plus, since his defense team was asking for life imprisonment, I would assume that's what he preferred, so fuck that.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon May 18, 2015 10:38 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Shut up Hansen.

Any stats that don't account for population (China and US are 1st and 3rd) and selectively leave out local punishment (i.e. not counting the shit that happens throughout most of India or the stoning deaths regularly handed down by religious rulers in every Muslim county) are fucktarded and are nothing but promotional materials for libs to spoon feed lies to interwebs-educated fools.

Just saying.

i never get into politics...but have always felt that anyone who throws out statistics such as these should have been required to take a statistics course in school, for the reasons you just pointed out.

im sure i can find a list of something that only includes us, iran, and iraq
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby hansen on Mon May 18, 2015 11:10 am

Just saying.

Definitely not a liberal... I consider myself a moderate.
I just don't believe in the death penalty. Maybe it's my Catholic upbringing.
I just don't think we should be playing God and deciding who lives and who should die.

P.s. As for the costs of prisons, we need to redo the criminal system and use them only for dangerous criminals. White collar offenses and non-violent drug related crimes need to be punished/rehabilitated some other way... Preferably in a work release type of situation. Make these fuckers work off their debt to society not sitting in some prison rotting away. Bernard Kerik has an interesting perspective / views on this having been on both side of the law. Saw an interview on CNBC and was thinking how much room there is for change.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon May 18, 2015 11:15 am

hansen {l Wrote}:p.s. Top six countries by number of executions in 2009: China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan and the United States. If there was ever a reason for abolishing the death penalty, it's the inclusion of the U.S. on that list amongst those cast of nefarious characters.

Shut up hansen, you're better than this.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Mon May 18, 2015 1:30 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

Just saying.

Definitely not a liberal... I consider myself a moderate.
I just don't believe in the death penalty. Maybe it's my Catholic upbringing.
I just don't think we should be playing God and deciding who lives and who should die.

P.s. As for the costs of prisons, we need to redo the criminal system and use them only for dangerous criminals. White collar offenses and non-violent drug related crimes need to be punished/rehabilitated some other way... Preferably in a work release type of situation. Make these fuckers work off their debt to society not sitting in some prison rotting away. Bernard Kerik has an interesting perspective / views on this having been on both side of the law. Saw an interview on CNBC and was thinking how much room there is for change.

I'm pretty damn far to the right and I certainly don't give a shit what other countries execute people but I agree with most of this. I'm not 100% against the death penalty in all cases as I feel society does have the right to collectively defend itself, but we shouldn't be executing people just because. I'd leave it on the table in cases where the criminal is a member of a terrorist group whose comrades could take hostages to try to win his release, where they commit a capital crime while already behind bars for a capital crime, and treason, and I'd allow anyone sentenced to life without parole the option to choose to be executed.
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon May 18, 2015 4:05 pm

You're trying to tell me North Korea is not on the volume execution list? Really? Or Russia?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon May 18, 2015 4:12 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You're trying to tell me North Korea is not on the volume execution list? Really? Or Russia?

or sealand?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon May 18, 2015 4:20 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You're trying to tell me North Korea is not on the volume execution list? Really? Or Russia?

or sealand?

New Mexico State? Other WAC teams?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby mod6A on Mon May 18, 2015 8:03 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

or sealand?

New Mexico State? Other WAC teams?

north korea is a dirty, dirty country.

:whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium