who's the biggest donkey cap at eo

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

who's the biggest donkey cap at eo

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:02 pm

vegaseagle's latest attempt to draw attention to himself reminded me of the good old days; when chevy was king, buconvict blabbed about gossip girl (rip xoxo) and grudge fucking 15radnor, and floocher and ty made the basketball board a helluvalot more interesting than the hoops weirdos that have moved in.

remember the biggest asshole contest that we had? i think beanklankid won it but it was a squeaker over oj1969. anyone interested in doing something like that for this website? i can't think of a better way to drum up some holiday cheer.

tell you what - i'll open this as the assessing interest/taking nominees. each poster is allowed to submit 5 nominees for the asshole of eo contest. as santa is climbing down the chimney to skullfuck your wife on christmas eve i'll close the floor for nominations and accept the top 30 (or less - we'll see how many names we get) nominees and open up a new voting thread. i'll leave that up until new years and on new year's day we'll crown the "asshole of eo - 2012." i'll even see if shocker or wang can change their posting status to reflect this honor.

so go ahead and cast your nominations if you're interested OR ignore the shit out of this thread and let if fall from the first page and into bolivion.

2 simple rule - no nominating people that are banned from this site (including 81, bcstevenhale, 0j, and any other that may be fleeing my memory at the moment) and only nominating with one screen name, aliass holders. don't worry, you can stuff the voting booth with your aliasses - chicago style - next week.

and, as always, good luck and go eagles

EDIT - for ball washing nostalgia's sake, i changed the name from asshole to donkey cap. nod to the foot for the reminder
Last edited by TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Re: who's the biggest asshole

Postby flyingelvii on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

I suggest changing the winner to a brown colored name.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 pm

in no particular order: 781, rtbrkr, mod34b, walsh601(I have nothing against this guy but I dislike his enthusiasm about the only subject matter he posts on).
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 pm

I'm a bigger asshole than any of those posters though.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:vegaseagle's latest attempt to draw attention to himself reminded me of the good old days; when chevy was king, buconvict blabbed about gossip girl (rip xoxo) and grudge fucking 15radnor, and floocher and ty made the basketball board a helluvalot more interesting than the hoops weirdos that have moved in.

remember the biggest asshole contest that we had? i think beanklankid won it but it was a squeaker over oj1969. anyone interested in doing something like that for this website? i can't think of a better way to drum up some holiday cheer.

tell you what - i'll open this as the assessing interest/taking nominees. each poster is allowed to submit 5 nominees for the asshole of eo contest. as santa is climbing down the chimney to skullfuck your wife on christmas eve i'll close the floor for nominations and accept the top 30 (or less - we'll see how many names we get) nominees and open up a new voting thread. i'll leave that up until new years and on new year's day we'll crown the "asshole of eo - 2012." i'll even see if shocker or wang can change their posting status to reflect this honor.

so go ahead and cast your nominations if you're interested OR ignore the shit out of this thread and let if fall from the first page and into bolivion.

2 simple rule - no nominating people that are banned from this site (including 81, bcstevenhale, 0j, and any other that may be fleeing my memory at the moment) and only nominating with one screen name, aliass holders. don't worry, you can stuff the voting booth with your aliasses - chicago style - next week.

sorry TRE if you interpreted my Who's #1 thread as trying to attract attention. Actually i thought maybe we could have some fun and a laugh with it. Kinda getting tired of reading all NEGATIVE shit on this board from Addazio to BC hoops and it goes on and on. 20 kids got killed and it ended up as gun conrol fucking banter. Get my point? As an EO legend, I have to say you are one of my favorite reads. Can I have some more girlie polls please.

And I agree... GO EAGLES.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:29 pm

EO villains just aren't the same anymore.

I'd suggest eaglegradcc and his 50 comeback attempts under different screenames but I do not believe he posts here anymore.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:33 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:EO villains just aren't the same anymore.

I'd suggest eaglegradcc and his 50 comeback attempts under different screenames but I do not believe he posts here anymore.

mod34
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Remember the Donkey Cap contest?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby bignick33 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Isn't this about when Campion creates an alias named "Biggest Asshole"?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm going to be very, very careful when clicking on links in this thread.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 pm

"Today I played 18 holes and had a lunch with several highly regarded....."

Sorry.

Just para-quoting my nominee for biggest asshole.
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:04 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Remember the Donkey Cap contest?

dammit - that's the name i was trying to remember... quick, to the editing booth
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Re: who's the biggest donkey cap at eo

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:09 pm

so - at the end of workday 1 we have the following nominees

mod34b (1)
rtbrkr (1)
walsh601 (1)
eagle9903 (2) - self and retalitorily nominated
dick rosenthal (1)
twballgame9 (1)
bignick33 (1)
innocentbystander (1)
claver2010 (1)
pick6pedro (1)
Last edited by TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Can we also have a poll as to who has the biggest asshole? Who knows, the winners might end up being the same for both.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:15 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:Can we also have a poll as to who has the biggest asshole? Who knows, the winners might end up being the same for both.

I'll agree to have this as well as long as no links are involved.
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:49 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:so - at the end of workday 1 we have the following nominees

mod34b (2)
rtbrkr (1)
walsh601 (1)
eagle9903 (1) - self nominated
dick rosenthal (1)

I didn't nominate mod, I was answering hansen's question
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:51 pm

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:vegaseagle's latest attempt to draw attention to himself reminded me of the good old days; when chevy was king, buconvict blabbed about gossip girl (rip xoxo) and grudge fucking 15radnor, and floocher and ty made the basketball board a helluvalot more interesting than the hoops weirdos that have moved in.

As an EO legend, I have to say you are one of my favorite reads.

You hated him when he was SkankPolls.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby vegasEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
vegasEagle {l Wrote}:

As an EO legend, I have to say you are one of my favorite reads.

You hated him when he was SkankPolls.

hate is a strong word.
I simply asked skank for a better effort.
He (as skankpolls) got a little upset.
TRE is much better at the girlie polls.
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:00 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:so - at the end of workday 1 we have the following nominees

mod34b (2)
rtbrkr (1)
walsh601 (1)
eagle9903 (1) - self nominated
dick rosenthal (1)

I didn't nominate mod, I was answering hansen's question

noted and corrected
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Whomever it is that always votes for the ugliest skank in the skankpoll (see single vote for #2 in today's poll). I hate that guy!
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Re: who's the biggest donkey cap at eo? ANSWER 9903

Postby Mod34b on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:09 pm

I really did not think 9903 was an asshole donkey cap. 9903 semeed to think i was someone else, and maybe he had a problem with an (old) newcomer. "So what?," I thought. But after a few initial bumps he seemed ok to me, even decent. Just another fellow alum talking a little football (no public policy talk please!). But it seems I have misread my fellow alum.

Yes, now that I see he has nominated me, I would like to submit a purely revenge nomination. I am thinking that in view of 9903 nominating himself, he really wants this one. Bad. Why? I do not know.

So, I nominate Eagle 9903.
Mod34b

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 pm

my nominating criteria are simple. i'm picking the 5 active people that have posted here the most based on the member data. as a result, my nominated members are:

twballgame9 (jerk)
bignick33 (linkedin stalker)
innocentbystander (nospace)
claver2010 (nerd)
pick6pedro (prick)

wang and the two interns just missed the cut
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm shocked I have 0 votes thus far. I vote carolina2010
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby apbc12 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:29 pm

I hope there's a tie.

P and S if any finalist in this contest can explain how Shane MacGowan has lived into his mid-50s without reference to magic or religion, I will vote for everyone but you in the final poll. Good God, look at his teeth.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:32 pm

mod34b
eepstein0
twballgame9
eagleNYC
angrychicken
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Okay, I'll sling some shit.

twballgame9 - I respeck him, and our debates are usually at least "kind-of" goodhearted. sometimes, when dealing with others, he wins this contest.
HJS - also someone I have had no qualms with. the reason he's here is because he's an aspiring conspiracy theorist.
myself - when I disagree with someone, I'm usually just a huge donkeycap. especially if I feel they are being bags of shit for the sake of being bags of shit.
TRE - the only reason he's here is because he has given me a few bad links back in the day.
whoever is responsible for the Riley Skinner pics - although I suspect this is TRE. in which case, he has earned two votes from me.

Also, if I cannot nominate myself, TRE gets that vote too.

I cannot think of anyone else at this very moment. The heydays of EI were when assholes ran rampant, so this board is extremely tame in comparison to what it used to be.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby mod6A on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:28 pm

scrush2
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby Hunta518 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:02 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'm shocked I have 0 votes thus far. I vote carolina2010

carolina2010 seconded, definitely gets the weird0s vote if nothing else
Hunta518
Campion Hall

Postby Walsh601 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:11 pm

It's an honor to be nominated!
Walsh601
Carney Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:59 am

Walsh601 {l Wrote}:It's an honor to be nominated!

conditionally nominated, I don't want this to go to your head.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium