2013 Schedule

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2013 Schedule

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:36 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:I'll bet I can get '74 to go to the New Mexico State game. Should I give THAT PERSON a call?

if you would like to attend the game with that person then you should try to call thay person and arrange it with that person.

please do not refer to people by parentally provided names when posting at this website unless that name is a part of their screen name (i.e. - it's okay to call endlessmike "endless" because he made that parentially provided name a part of the board culture through the selection of a screen name)

thanks for the edit

that was a typo, not a fagtag or a rocketcar
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:36 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:UVA just scheduled a home-and-home with Oregon starting with a game next season at UVA. If you're trying to put fannies in the seats this is a series you try to schedule. UVA was not much better than BC last year and they put Oregon on their schedule. We get to play an AWAY game at New Mexico Fucking State. Thanks, Bazoo.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8891426/virginia-cavaliers-oregon-ducks-announce-home-home-series-starting-2013

The two situations are not really analogous.

I guess you're right, the two situations are not comparable. London wants his players to compete against great teams. Daz and Baz want to play against a nobody in Las Cruces, NM hoping to get a win.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 pm

h2o {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:UVA just scheduled a home-and-home with Oregon starting with a game next season at UVA. If you're trying to put fannies in the seats this is a series you try to schedule. UVA was not much better than BC last year and they put Oregon on their schedule. We get to play an AWAY game at New Mexico Fucking State. Thanks, Bazoo.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8891426/virginia-cavaliers-oregon-ducks-announce-home-home-series-starting-2013

I guess you're right, the two situations are not comparable. London wants his players to compete against great teams. Daz and Baz want to play against a nobody in Las Cruces, NM hoping to get a win.

then what's with ohio state?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:40 pm

(a) who is "baz?"
(2) would that person be better termed as "bdf" or 'bbdf"
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:I don't understand the hate. I'm already thinking about flying out and hanging out in Santa Fe and making the four hour drive south for the game. Could be a fun road trip.

If the game coincided with one of the two days a year the Army opens White Sands and the Trinity Test Site to the public, I would be there. I am an A-Bomb history buff.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:I don't understand the hate. I'm already thinking about flying out and hanging out in Santa Fe and making the four hour drive south for the game. Could be a fun road trip.

If the game coincided with one of the two days a year the Army opens White Sands and the Trinity Test Site to the public, I would be there. I am an A-Bomb history buff.

Are you a Mexican food buff? A co-worker has informed me that there is a kick-ass authentic Mexican food restaurant just 5 minutes from the stadium. I'll be there for dinner celebrating thew win. I can already taste the Horchata.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Fire Spaz on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Are you a Mexican food buff? A co-worker has informed me that there is a kick-ass authentic Mexican food restaurant just 5 minutes from the stadium. I'll be there for dinner celebrating thew win. I can already taste the Horchata.

How's the weight loss going, Tubby?
Wikipedia {l Wrote}:Spaziani is known as a wordsmith often answering interview questions with unintelligible murmurs or seemingly invented words. He has been honored by his peers as the most underqualified coach ever assigned to a head coaching role at a Division 1 school
Fire Spaz
McGuinn Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Are you a Mexican food buff? A co-worker has informed me that there is a kick-ass authentic Mexican food restaurant just 5 minutes from the stadium. I'll be there for dinner celebrating thew win. I can already taste the Horchata.

i thought you quit, vinny
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:

i thought you quit, vinny

do those ali-asses ever really quit?
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 pm

some do during lent
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:58 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
h2o {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:

then what's with ohio state?

OSU is scheduled for 2020-21. Oregon had an opening for 2013 and there were other better options for Bates than this shitbox away game.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:02 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

Are you a Mexican food buff? A co-worker has informed me that there is a kick-ass authentic Mexican food restaurant just 5 minutes from the stadium. I'll be there for dinner celebrating thew win. I can already taste the Horchata.

I do like Mexican food, but I think I could get equally good Mexican while I'm in CA for the USC game.

And you live in Arizona. Is "kick-ass" authentic Mexican food still a blip on your radar? That's like me driving five hours for raw bar.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby GrammarLesson on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:I'll bet I can get '74 to go to the New Mexico State game. Should I give THAT PERSON a call?

if you would like to attend the game with that person then you should try to call thay person and arrange it with that person.

please do not refer to people by parentally provided names when posting at this website unless that name is a part of their screen name (i.e. - it's okay to call endlessmike "endless" because he made that parentially provided name a part of the board culture through the selection of a screen name)

thanks for the edit

A typographical error (or "typo") is a mistake made in the typing process of printed material.
GrammarLesson
n00b

Postby hansen on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 pm

GrammarLesson {l Wrote}:

thanks for the edit

A typographical error (or "typo") is a mistake made in the typing process of printed material.

What grammar lesson is trying to say (i think) is that you fucked up... and almost got TRE (rhymes with homosexual) served with some overnight delivery.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 am

Officially released at 3 today
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Officially released at 3 today

It's about time.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 am

Apparently our Friday night game is wake on sept 6th
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Our good for New England game against stony brook has been replaced by Villanova

:whalepants rejoice
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby bchockey04 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm

now being reported that Villanova will be Friday night as well. So two Friday night games to start the season. Thanks Spaz!!!
bchockey04
Carney Hall

Postby 31southst on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:28 pm

I get playing Nova on Friday to give us a full week before Wake, but this means we'll only have 4 Saturday home games this year at most. That's pretty terrible.
31southst
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm

bchockey04 {l Wrote}:now being reported that Villanova will be Friday night as well. So two Friday night games to start the season. Thanks Spaz!!!

Pretty sure there is a document with the greasy one's signature that won't allow two Friday night games in the same season. Or at least that's what he feed to the masses.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
bchockey04 {l Wrote}:now being reported that Villanova will be Friday night as well. So two Friday night games to start the season. Thanks Spaz!!!

Pretty sure there is a document with the greasy one's signature that won't allow two Friday night games in the same season. Or at least that's what he feed to the masses.

Wasn't that thursdays? Not sure if it matters.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Our good for New England game against stony brook has been replaced by Villanova

:whalepants rejoice

Neither schools are in New England
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 pm

maybe the villanova game is at midnight saturday so that we can be in compliance with the weekday night games yet still screw over the loyal season ticket holders.

beep boop - student athlete development
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby ATLeagle on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Fridays are going to be a big part of all ACC teams. We will have at least 1 Friday game a year and could have as many as three. It is part of the TV deal.

Nova is a much better game for us than Stony Brook. It appeals to the yellow shirts and the whale pants more than Stony Brook ever would.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:50 pm

based on family members that went to vanilla-no-fun, they beat off as much as the stony brookers as well

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby 31southst on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Fridays are going to be a big part of all ACC teams. We will have at least 1 Friday game a year and could have as many as three. It is part of the TV deal.

Nova is a much better game for us than Stony Brook. It appeals to the yellow shirts and the whale pants more than Stony Brook ever would.

I agree with that but fact is we should not have 2 Fri games in a year we only have 6 home games. Even for people in Boston, if you're not a student that basically means you'll only have 4 full gamedays/tailgates/etc.
31southst
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:22 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Wasn't that thursdays? Not sure if it matters.

For some reason I thought it was all non-Saturday home games. Not sure if you matter.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:00 pm

what a disaster.

4 saturday games. all 4 probably will be at 12 or 1.

awesome.

they wont be able to give away tickets to villanova or wake.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:09 pm

2013 Boston College Football Schedule
Aug. 31 VILLANOVA
Sept. 6 (Fri.) WAKE FOREST* ESPN/ESPN2 8 p.m.
Sept. 14 at USC
Sept. 21 OPEN
Sept. 28 FLORIDA STATE*
Oct. 5 ARMY
Oct. 12 at Clemson*
Oct. 19 OPEN
Oct. 26 at North Carolina*
Nov. 2 VIRGINIA TECH*
Nov. 9 at New Mexico State
Nov. 16 NC STATE*
Nov. 23 at Maryland*
Nov. 30 at Syracuse*
*denotes Atlantic Coast Conference game

I want to see a 2-0 BC when I watch the team (in person) in USC
innocentbystander
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium