Sanity Restored...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Sanity Restored...

Postby TontoKowalski on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Manti Te'o is clearly Lance Armstrong's gay lover.

I agree with HomoJS that Deadspin likely has another round in the cannon depending on how this shakes out - since the story stops just short of linking everyone together. My only real question is how many ND types this eventually takes down - Swarbrick now? I guess they can all say they were taken in by Te'os hoax about a hoax? This is going to be the fruit of the month club (no pun intended) that just keeps on giving.

This explains why Te'o chose ND over BYU - the two D1 institutions that utterly hate sex - because BYU there would have been the pressure to get married. At ND he could just not ever talk to or look at a woman and no one else there would find it noteworthy. Fucking awesome. Did I ever tell anyone here that my wife's hair stylist went to Notre Dame? It's true.

Finally... anyone else think Vinny's reaching out to Te'o right now to tell him the story about the time he tried to buy Jay Z tickets on a message board? The most surprising thing about all of this is that campion was not behind Lennay's twitter account.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

to anybody not banned at nd scout board: this is a golden time to meat bomb.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 am

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
Wait, as I type, some guy on the phone just asked that. Swarbrick says "met" means they talked online, not in person. Ha ha, I call bullshit.

Is it possible that that generation (who grew up with cell phones and the interwebs) would say that they "met" without the qualifier "online"?

Also, I am thinking that maybe it was a hoax on Te'o but that he was a more than willing participant as it gave him cover for his gayness.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby AdamBC on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:07 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
Part of it I guess, I assume it'll lead the 11:00 sportscenter

jesus christ why is it so hard to embed youtubes now

You forgot the "watch?v=" :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek:

AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:38 am

Poor guy. Wasn't there someone here who dogged Johnny Football for a DUI? I wish I could remember who that was...
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:57 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
Wait, as I type, some guy on the phone just asked that. Swarbrick says "met" means they talked online, not in person. Ha ha, I call bullshit.

Is it possible that that generation (who grew up with cell phones and the interwebs) would say that they "met" without the qualifier "online"?

Also, I am thinking that maybe it was a hoax on Te'o but that he was a more than willing participant as it gave him cover for his gayness.

Is it at all believable that someone from Manti's generation would not have access to Facetime or Skype? Wouldn't that be the preferred form of communication for kids nowadays who are conducting internet relationships? I have a friend whose current venture forces him to live months at a time in Africa. While he certainly does call his family via phone on occasion, it is otherwise exclusively Skype/Facetime.

Furthermore, as it seems that their electronic communications were largely done in a very public manner via Twitter, it just adds fuel to the gay fire.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 am

For those who haven't seen it yet:

http://teoing.tumblr.com/
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:13 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:

Is it at all believable that someone from Manti's generation would not have access to Facetime or Skype? Wouldn't that be the preferred form of communication for kids nowadays who are conducting internet relationships? I have a friend whose current venture forces him to live months at a time in Africa. While he certainly does call his family via phone on occasion, it is otherwise exclusively Skype/Facetime.

Furthermore, as it seems that their electronic communications were largely done in a very public manner via Twitter, it just adds fuel to the gay fire.

So ND is saying that they never physically "met". Does that mean that this never happened?:
Nov. 28, 2009: Te'o and Kekua meet after Stanford's 45-38 victory over Notre Dame in Palo Alto, according to the South Bend Tribune: "Their stares got pleasantly tangled, then Manti Te'o extended his hand to the stranger with a warm smile and soulful eyes." Kekua, a Stanford student, swaps phone numbers with Te'o.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:14 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:

So ND is saying that they never physically "met". Does that mean that this never happened?:
Nov. 28, 2009: Te'o and Kekua meet after Stanford's 45-38 victory over Notre Dame in Palo Alto, according to the South Bend Tribune: "Their stares got pleasantly tangled, then Manti Te'o extended his hand to the stranger with a warm smile and soulful eyes." Kekua, a Stanford student, swaps phone numbers with Te'o.

Awesome.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:28 am

For the record, the term "catfish" is stupid.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby vegasEagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 am

The only reason I joined this board was as part of an ellaborate catfish scheme targeting IB.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby SeaCaptim on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 am

Swarbrick has now stuck his neck on this ridiculous story. He will have to either resign, or try to spin the story into some fantasy educational study...how online relationships (that never existed) can become real relationships to the "involved" and how college institutions can help student athletes understand the differences. Heck, this could be another great course offering for Ohio State and Urban Meyer.
SeaCaptim
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:45 am

Manti is visting OJ today for an intense round of "find the true culprit" frisbee golf.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Manti is visting OJ today for an intense round of "find the true culprit" frisbee golf.

It turns out he was chatting with 0J.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 am

SeaCaptim {l Wrote}:Swarbrick has now stuck his neck on this ridiculous story. He will have to either resign, or try to spin the story into some fantasy educational study...how online relationships (that never existed) can become real relationships to the "involved" and how college institutions can help student athletes understand the differences. Heck, this could be another great course offering for Ohio State and Urban Meyer.

He can always fall back on "Te'o lied to me and the investigators I talked about didn't actually exist."
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:06 am

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Manti is visting OJ today for an intense round of "find the true culprit" frisbee golf.

It turns out he was chatting with 0J.

interestingly enough, zeroJ was banned from this site on 9/4/2012 - or one week before t'eo's girlfriend "died". maybe christopher wasn't the mysterious hoaxer in this chain of events
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 am

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby apbc12 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:22 am

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:The only reason I joined this board was as part of an ellaborate catfish scheme targeting IB.

I laughed.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 am

More news from South Bend...

In the wake of the imaginary girlfriend scandal, Te'o's parents have finally let him know the truth about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.
Press conference to be scheduled for later today.

Online relationships are for losers.

I love you guys
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Dee was duped too. It can happen to anyone.

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Are there any indications that he ever even tried to meet this girl? He couldn't possibly have been so serious about this girl to claim she was a girlfriend over such a length of time like this and not tried to meet her. I feel like if he was not in on this hoax, he would have dropped her after getting pushed away trying to meet her a few times or he would have tried to set up meetings and showed up and she wouldn't have been there. Haven't heard anything about that from him or Swarbrick.

That tells me one thing that was already floated in this thread, he's gay (NTTAWWT) and this was a perfect cover for that.

I mean how could I possibly believe that a guy that acts like he has Tourette Syndrome on the field with his convulsions to act like he is so pumped up could possibly do some more fabricating about a fake girlfriend. Just not believable I tell ya!

Went over to the ND Nation boards today. Looks a lot like the Penn State boards after the Freeh report came out and showed Paterno to be an enabler of those acts over there. I also ran into a story that I had never heard about before that a girl was raped by a football player and killed herself a few days later after being threatened not to talk and the police department there dragged their feet for about two weeks before questioning the accused. Football is King. Don't mess with it. South Bend, Pennsylvania.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 pm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/colleg ... z2IFFUeAf6

This was a pattern for Te'o. Everybody assumed he met her in person, and he certainly indicated that he did. Swarbrick says when Te'o said "met" he included online communication. By that standard, most men in this country have spent time alone with Kate Upton.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 pm

yesterday i was solidly in the "manti is a ghey homosexual" camp.

today i am in the "manti is an enormous egomaniac that needs to be the center of attention" camp. this is kevin hart only on a national stage. um, she has, like, leukemia and stuff... and then she got hit by a car, and then the terrorist kidnapper her, ummm, and then she was poisoned by her local power company and then she was agorophobic and couldn't leave her house and then she died. vote for me for heisman.

ps - i am mormon and that's why i am not doing sex on all the women at notre dame (okay, maybe i still have one foot in the gay homosexual camp)
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby gallopingghost on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 pm

I want the mods to know that I may be a victim of a catfish attempt on this site. As I type this, there are 4 hot babes, 2 with cleavage, staring at me at the top of my screen. The notation is WE WANT YOU! Does anyone think these are real girls, or should I ignore this?
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:(okay, maybe i still have one foot in the gay homosexual camp)

Just one foot? It's pretty apparent you've had your whole body in there for years.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby Max Quad on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:21 pm

THEY HATE US BECAUSE WE'RE FREE.
BC FOOTBALL: UNDEFEATED ON MAX QUAD DAY.
Max Quad
Carney Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 pm

gallopingghost {l Wrote}:I want the mods to know that I may be a victim of a catfish attempt on this site. As I type this, there are 4 hot babes, 2 with cleavage, staring at me at the top of my screen. The notation is WE WANT YOU! Does anyone think these are real girls, or should I ignore this?

Looks like the one on the left is the "Wifey's World" chick. The one on the right may have an Adam's Apple...
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:(okay, maybe i still have one foot in the gay homosexual camp)

hansen just PM'd me to ask if you'd give directions to this camp.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby MrAwesomeII on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Another incident that hasnt hit the wires yet, but is known at the Yawkey Center....a drunken Jagz hit Teo in the seat.
MrAwesomeII
Carney Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium