Sanity Restored...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Sanity Restored...

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:45 am

hawaiirob {l Wrote}:This Tuiasosopo kid is likely gay, too. Yogurt canons going off left and right.

That seems like the easiest part of the story to figure out.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:01 pm

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t4#/vi ... -claim.cnn
I still think the most damning part of the story is that ND spent exponentially more time and money investigating a fake girlfriend than they spent combined on two dead kids who were collateral damage in their "Return to Glory".
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:06 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t4#/video/us/2013/01/24/tsr-ganim-notre-dame-assault-claim.cnn
I still think the most damning part of the story is that ND spent exponentially more time and money investigating a fake girlfriend than they spent combined on two dead kids who were collateral damage in their "Return to Glory".

More time, more money, and more tears.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm

W

T

F

Another character trait of Te'o's lost to the media....
by mkovac (2013-01-24 00:34:52)
The man's decency.

If any mistake was made, it was a mistake of judgment and as Jack Swarbrick stated, Manti's trust in people has been damaged and may never recover.

I met a young lady on a flight from LA to Chicago my Senior Year at ND, just after Christmas in '69.

Her name was Elizabeth and we instantly liked each other. Like many ND guys, I was a virgin and stayed that way all through ND, partly out of fear and partly out of lack of opportunity, and largely through naivete.

Elizabeth and I started a nice phone relationship, and a month or so later, I invited her to stay at our off-campus house.

We slept in sleeping bags and we never got beyond second base.

We left it with her taking the train back to the girls school up near Cicero, and we made plans for me to drive to Chicago and take her to see the musical "Hair" in two weeks.

The day I drove my '67 Ford Fairlane was bitterly cold, with snow flurries and a wind chill of -10 below.

When I arrived at her school (I cannot recall the name), I introduced myself and asked for Elizabeth. The desk attendant, another student, called up to her room and Elizabeth walked downstairs in a beautiful Jonathan Logan sixties frock with black tights and a white fluffled blouse under the frock. Her chestnut hair was long with a checked hairband. She smelled lovely and allowed me to put her woolen coat on her.

I walked her to the Fairlane and it took 10 minutes to warm the car up.

We drove to the playhouse and as the lights dimmed, I heard some whispers coming from behind us. We turned around and noticed the full cast walking on the armrests from the back of the theatre to the front, all in a line, holding hands. I saw this fat guy with a double chin behind me saying "They're all on DOPE." I swear it was Mayor Daley.

We had a great time, and I gave her a chaste kiss and drove to South Bend at Midnight in the most fearsome whiteout I have ever experience.

At one point, when I saw truck approaching from behind, I pulled over to let it pass because when it did, the snow kicked up so badly, I could not see a thing. At that point an Indiana State Trooper pulled in behind me and wanted to know why I was pulling over. He understood and offered to guide me to the South Bend exit, 20 miles away. I gratefully accepted and when he motored past the exit and I was on my own, I found myself plowing through two feet of fallen snow that no one had driven through for hours. When I got to the bottom to Michigan Avenue, I got into a slide that took me into the slow lane on Michigan Avenue that would have resulted in an accident if there was cross traffic.

Back to Elizabeth.

I called her next week and said that I was going to be in Chicago in a week with some classmates and would she like to meet us.

"Sure," she said.

When we arrived, I called her from a coffee shop, but the girl that answered the phone said that Elizabeth wouldn't talk to me.

I asked her for an explanation. She said, "Just a minute." A few minutes went by and another voice came on the phone. She introduced herself as Elizabeth's roommate. She said, "Michael, Elizabeth should have told you: she's engaged. She's been engaged since Thanksgiving but when she met you, you threw her for a loop and now she's all confused."

I was hurt, but told the roommate I understand and that I wished Elizabeth would have told me herself.

So, alone again, naturally. The night is darker on a cold evening in Chicago when a girl dumps you, isn't it?

http://www.ndnation.com/boards/showpost.php?b=football;pid=13893;d=all
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Iggle on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 pm

My favorite line: "Like many ND guys, I was a virgin and stayed that way all through ND..."

This is why I laugh when people act like BC is filled with ND rejects. ND is a different world.
zzz
Iggle
Campion Hall

Postby apbc12 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:09 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:W

T

F

Another character trait of Te'o's lost to the media....
by mkovac (2013-01-24 00:34:52)
The man's decency.

If any mistake was made, it was a mistake of judgment and as Jack Swarbrick stated, Manti's trust in people has been damaged and may never recover.

I met a young lady on a flight from LA to Chicago my Senior Year at ND, just after Christmas in '69.

Her name was Elizabeth and we instantly liked each other. Like many ND guys, I was a virgin and stayed that way all through ND, partly out of fear and partly out of lack of opportunity, and largely through naivete.

Elizabeth and I started a nice phone relationship, and a month or so later, I invited her to stay at our off-campus house.

We slept in sleeping bags and we never got beyond second base.

We left it with her taking the train back to the girls school up near Cicero, and we made plans for me to drive to Chicago and take her to see the musical "Hair" in two weeks.

The day I drove my '67 Ford Fairlane was bitterly cold, with snow flurries and a wind chill of -10 below.

When I arrived at her school (I cannot recall the name), I introduced myself and asked for Elizabeth. The desk attendant, another student, called up to her room and Elizabeth walked downstairs in a beautiful Jonathan Logan sixties frock with black tights and a white fluffled blouse under the frock. Her chestnut hair was long with a checked hairband. She smelled lovely and allowed me to put her woolen coat on her.

I walked her to the Fairlane and it took 10 minutes to warm the car up.

We drove to the playhouse and as the lights dimmed, I heard some whispers coming from behind us. We turned around and noticed the full cast walking on the armrests from the back of the theatre to the front, all in a line, holding hands. I saw this fat guy with a double chin behind me saying "They're all on DOPE." I swear it was Mayor Daley.

We had a great time, and I gave her a chaste kiss and drove to South Bend at Midnight in the most fearsome whiteout I have ever experience.

At one point, when I saw truck approaching from behind, I pulled over to let it pass because when it did, the snow kicked up so badly, I could not see a thing. At that point an Indiana State Trooper pulled in behind me and wanted to know why I was pulling over. He understood and offered to guide me to the South Bend exit, 20 miles away. I gratefully accepted and when he motored past the exit and I was on my own, I found myself plowing through two feet of fallen snow that no one had driven through for hours. When I got to the bottom to Michigan Avenue, I got into a slide that took me into the slow lane on Michigan Avenue that would have resulted in an accident if there was cross traffic.

Back to Elizabeth.

I called her next week and said that I was going to be in Chicago in a week with some classmates and would she like to meet us.

"Sure," she said.

When we arrived, I called her from a coffee shop, but the girl that answered the phone said that Elizabeth wouldn't talk to me.

I asked her for an explanation. She said, "Just a minute." A few minutes went by and another voice came on the phone. She introduced herself as Elizabeth's roommate. She said, "Michael, Elizabeth should have told you: she's engaged. She's been engaged since Thanksgiving but when she met you, you threw her for a loop and now she's all confused."

I was hurt, but told the roommate I understand and that I wished Elizabeth would have told me herself.

So, alone again, naturally. The night is darker on a cold evening in Chicago when a girl dumps you, isn't it?

http://www.ndnation.com/boards/showpost.php?b=football;pid=13893;d=all

So this is what IB would have been if he were 20 years older and went to Notre Dame.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:36 am

And Elizabeth has a micro vag
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:35 am

updated rumors out of south bend... manti's moved on and left the islands behind. based on getting burned so badly last time, he's found himself a sweet scandanavian broad

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Another Stanford grad lining up to be Manti's next love of his life.
http://m.deadspin.com/5979668/former-49 ... ar-dispute
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Walsh601 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 pm

McGraw said Tuiasosopo told him he fell deeply in love with Te'o and that for Tuiasosopo it was a romantic relationship.

"Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love," McGraw told NBC. "I asked him straight up, 'Was this a romantic relationship with you?' And he says yes. I said, 'Are you then therefore gay?' And he said, 'When you put it that way, yes.' And then he caught himself and said, 'I am confused.' "

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8896921&wjb

It's time to come out of the closet, Te'o.
Walsh601
Carney Hall

Postby BCdee on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:37 pm

He was the voice of Lennay, too. I am going to have to TiVo the Dr. Phil interview.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Walsh601 {l Wrote}:
McGraw said Tuiasosopo told him he fell deeply in love with Te'o and that for Tuiasosopo it was a romantic relationship.

"Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love," McGraw told NBC. "I asked him straight up, 'Was this a romantic relationship with you?' And he says yes. I said, 'Are you then therefore gay?' And he said, 'When you put it that way, yes.' And then he caught himself and said, 'I am confused.' "

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8896921&wjb

It's time to come out of the closet, Te'o.

I would say 70 to 80% of this conflict on Teo's part stems from his religious conflict. You really can't be LDS and Gay. So....
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:You really can't be LDS and Gay. So....

nospace speaks truth. if gay, LDS are taught to turn it off (like a light switch)
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

nospace speaks truth. if gay, LDS are taught to turn it off (like a light switch)

There's a deer antler spray for that.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 pm

so how much is Ronaiah getting paid to be the fall guy?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby MTeagleCPA on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Yes, but you have to spray it up your butt.
MTeagleCPA
n00b

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:37 pm

MTeagleCPA {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

There's a funnel and tubing with a UT logo for that.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:19 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
MTeagleCPA {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

There's a funnel and tubing with a UT logo for that.

longhorn or volunteer? in this situation, either case is the right answer...
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby vegasEagle on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Speaking of mormons (ellipses)

I cursed out two more of them at my front door last night.
I tell them politely that I'm not interested but they fucking dont stop.
They looked confused when I asked to be put on their "don't ever go to this fucking address list".
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 pm

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:

They looked confused when I asked to be put on their "don't ever go to this fucking address list".

you live in Vegas, LDS central
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby cvilleagle on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 pm

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:

Have you ever seen the episode of South Park with the Mormon family? I had never seen it until recently and it is amazing.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:18 pm

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
vegasEagle {l Wrote}:

Have you ever seen the episode of South Park with the Mormon family? I had never seen it until recently and it is amazing.

So you're saying your brain hasn't automatically run a steady chorus of dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb every time you read a nospace post for the last few years?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 pm

"You've heard of recovering drug addicts? It takes a lot of courage to stand and say that," he said "To recover from homosexuality and this type of thing. Not only that, coming back to your real life, as hard as a task as that is I'm going to do all that I can to live right."
http://news.yahoo.com/man-center-teo-ho ... --spt.html
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:"You've heard of recovering drug addicts? It takes a lot of courage to stand and say that," he said "To recover from homosexuality and this type of thing. Not only that, coming back to your real life, as hard as a task as that is I'm going to do all that I can to live right."
http://news.yahoo.com/man-center-teo-ho ... --spt.html

1. Is he talking about himself or Ghey'O?
B) I really hope he got some $ for doing this interview.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Wacky political, sexual, and religious views aside, I have to say that every mormon I've ever met is a pretty damn swell person. They are also pretty swell at business.

On the whole, they are probably better than the average catholic.

EDGY enough for ya, Internet?
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:I have to say that every mormon I've ever met is a pretty damn swell person. They are also pretty swell at business.

I haven't met a mormon, but I've read IB's posts on EO, so that's just as good.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:07 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:I have to say that every mormon I've ever met is a pretty damn swell person. They are also pretty swell at business.

There were a few mormon girls in my town growing up. One I am convinced has (or had) the most tremendous breasts under all her conservative clothing. I think without the strong conservative upbringing, she would have been very popular at school.

Another girl dated my buddy. About a month after her parents came home to find them in a compromising position, they packed up and moved all 8 of them to Utah after making some vague statement about our town being "a bad place to raise children."
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCdee on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm

We just watched the Dr. Phil interview with Ronaiah, and we are left with a cliffhanger!!! Was he or was he not the voice of Lennay!?!?!?? Dr. Phil said he had CIA and FBI contractors analyze the voicemails and there was basically no chance that Ronaiah was the girly voice. At the end of the show, Ronaiah goes behind a privacy screen to do the voice...we find out tomorrow what happened. This whole story is so f*cked up. Wow. He really does seem like he was completely infatuated/in love with Manti.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:28 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

Even better actually because with IB's ability to peer into people's minds - you get the benefits of having a direct pipeline into multiple Mormans' thoughts all at the same time.
Last edited by NotoriousOrange on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

With TRE's well known for affinity other men's junk - does anyone else think we have the possibility of a Manti TRE'o situation here at EO?
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium