3:00 Press Conference

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:15 pm

What a fucking ham. I am sick of it already.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2005
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Karma: 193

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby HJS on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Honestly... between the video and this thread... I am laughing so hard people are walking past my office wondering WTF.
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14516
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 281

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby Buttercup on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:15 pm

31southst wrote:Does he look like Sargent Slaughter to anyone else?

somebody get to work on this photoshop please.
User avatar
Buttercup
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Karma: 103

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby HJS on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Professors are going to be guest coaches???
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14516
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 281

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby tallsy on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

This is nonsense.

It's apparent from this rah-rah schtick that he knows what malarkey to feed the braindead college sports "media" in this town.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:22 am
Karma: 74

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby HJS on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

"It's time to turn the page" by bringing back all of Spaz's assistants. UNITE!!!
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14516
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 281

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby TontoKowalski on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:17 pm

BOSTON

COME TOGETHER

BOSTON COLLEGE

FANS

ALUMNI

VISION

MY VISION

Holy Mary mother of Jesus, one of the priests he meets should teach him about sentences.
User avatar
TontoKowalski
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Karma: 2021

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:17 pm

twballgame9 wrote:The fired up shtick is already annoying. It will be much better in the locker room though than the sound of sleeping.

He just talked about how great a stadium we play in. The guy who's been all through the SEC.
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9547
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2668

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Buttercup wrote:
31southst wrote:Does he look like Sargent Slaughter to anyone else?

somebody get to work on this photoshop please.


here ya go civil aids. all the black should help hide your terribleness

Image
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20730
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5733

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby guru2 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:17 pm

HJS wrote:Honestly... between the video and this thread... I am laughing so hard people are walking past my office wondering WTF.


I had to close my door ...
guru2
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:57 pm
Karma: 39

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby BCdee on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:18 pm

I don't need no stinkin' microphone!
BC!
User avatar
BCdee
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4004
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 am
Location: SC
Karma: 986

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby TontoKowalski on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:18 pm

I think I figured out why he keeps stepping away - the mic would FUCKING EXPLODE if he stays close for too long.

STUDENTS

DONT TURN THE BALL OVER
User avatar
TontoKowalski
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Karma: 2021

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby HJS on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:18 pm

I can't believe what an effing fool Bates is to get bamboozled by this nonsense. I'll say this Bradley... he would be perfect at Miami Ohio.
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14516
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 281

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:18 pm

b0mberMan wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:The fired up shtick is already annoying. It will be much better in the locker room though than the sound of sleeping.

He just talked about how great a stadium we play in. The guy who's been all through the SEC.


I actually think Alumni is a great stadium when full and the game is too late for the whalepants. Place should be a pit, enclosed and right on the field with no track.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31164
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby cvilleagle on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:18 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
31southst wrote:Does he look like Sargent Slaughter to anyone else?

somebody get to work on this photoshop please.


here ya go civil aids. all the black should help hide your terribleness

Image


That is an excellent photo for photoshopping, but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Guess I could use it for Huey's head.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1170

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby 31southst on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:18 pm

First thing I've liked - doesn't want to play bend but don't break.
31southst
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm
Karma: 168

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm

I like that he hates Spaz's defense.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31164
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby HJS on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Dive master: To be successful we will need to run the ball on offense.
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14516
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 281

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby TontoKowalski on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm

HEY GUYS

Shit I think he killed the mic. oh wait, he didnt!

RECRUITING

I wish my caps lock had a caps lock.
User avatar
TontoKowalski
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Karma: 2021

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm

cvilleagle wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
31southst wrote:Does he look like Sargent Slaughter to anyone else?

somebody get to work on this photoshop please.


here ya go civil aids. all the black should help hide your terribleness

Image


That is an excellent photo for photoshopping, but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Guess I could use it for Huey's head.


put frank addazio's head on it. durr
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20730
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5733

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby eagletx on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm

31southst wrote:First thing I've liked - doesn't want to play bend but don't break.

Boo yeah.
eagletx
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 pm
Karma: -220

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby HJS on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm

He wants to recruit 80% of the recruits to come from the Northeast. Uh oh.
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14516
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 281

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby BCdee on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm

He just stated the importance of recruiting catholic schools. RECRUIT!!!!!!!!
BC!
User avatar
BCdee
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4004
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 am
Location: SC
Karma: 986

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm

HJS wrote:I can't believe what an effing fool Bates is to get bamboozled by this nonsense. I'll say this Bradley... he would be perfect at Miami Ohio.


Exactly...how did a half intelligent person fall for this mullarky? :dildodog
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2005
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Karma: 193

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm

his speech pattern reminds me of the voice i heard in my head when i used to read randy rhodes posts
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20730
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5733

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby cvilleagle on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
cvilleagle wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
31southst wrote:Does he look like Sargent Slaughter to anyone else?

somebody get to work on this photoshop please.


here ya go civil aids. all the black should help hide your terribleness

Image


That is an excellent photo for photoshopping, but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Guess I could use it for Huey's head.


put frank addazio's head on it. durr

OK. Here goes nothing: Image

It really is uncanny.
Last edited by cvilleagle on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1170

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 pm

WHY DID THE TYRANTS DELETE LARGE FONT!!!!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18322
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3106

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Cadillac90 wrote:
HJS wrote:I can't believe what an effing fool Bates is to get bamboozled by this nonsense. I'll say this Bradley... he would be perfect at Miami Ohio.


Exactly...how did a half intelligent person fall for this mullarky? :dildodog


asked and answered mrs. skinner
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 10th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20730
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5733

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 pm

I think his nonsense is annoying, but I truly think he believes this shit.

At least us assholes can't bitch about not firing up the troops anymore.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 31164
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2422

Re: 3:00 Press Conference

Postby ClubMed93 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Our offense will be dictated by our personnel ?!?!?

It's supposed to be the other way around

Way to have a vision and a plan and a program and the belief and fortitude and confidence to stick to it
ClubMed93
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 pm
Karma: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: flakes and 15 guests

Untitled document