BC Soccer Player in Trouble

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC Soccer Player in Trouble

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 am

The article also got the Bradster's name wrong. Dumbasses.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BC96 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:26 am

Thugs
BC96
Carney Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:30 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
My 4:00 looks free, maybe I can meatbomb them some more with hugs & kisses from BC & EO

That would be great. You can feign outrage over her tweets and maybe direct them to a website where she has posted an apology. :dildodog
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:A few other things:

1) If you're a coach, Twitter must be the worst thing ever.
2) The ladies soccer team has tremendous TALENT if you know what I mean.
3) Of course the first comment on this article is a PSU fan joking about the Catholic clergy scandal.

Using Ped St. logic... What Catholic clergy scandal? Can't be true.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 am

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:

3) Of course the first comment on this article is a PSU fan joking about the Catholic clergy scandal.

I guarentee, if PSU wins and their players tweet anti-Catholic comments, the same PSU discipline will befall them as befell Sandusky... nothing. PSU will rationalize it as "they started it" and won't dare jeopardize a chance for a victory (which is precisely the rationale that got them into this mess in the first place).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:46 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
vegasEagle {l Wrote}:

I guarentee, if PSU wins and their players tweet anti-Catholic comments, the same PSU discipline will befall them as befell Sandusky... nothing. PSU will rationalize it as "they started it" and won't dare jeopardize a chance for a victory (which is precisely the rationale that got them into this mess in the first place).

It's all just a big misunderstanding.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby BCdee on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:51 am

I hope we kick their ass!!!!! :elephant :screamyeagle
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:55 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
vegasEagle {l Wrote}:

Exactly. Fucking knuckledraggers.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby basselope on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
My 4:00 looks free, maybe I can meatbomb them some more with hugs & kisses from BC & EO

That would be great. You can feign outrage over her tweets and maybe direct them to a website where she has posted an apology. :dildodog

:kudos :kudos

I can't stop laughing knowing you guys are really gonna do this.
I had to shut my office door because everyone at works thinks I am nuts.
basselope
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 pm

basselope {l Wrote}: :kudos :kudos

I had to shut my office door because everyone at works thinks I am nuts.

I don't think that it's fair to blame that on us.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Still have the apply for access feature and I assume the first 24 hours after approval the posts will be moderated, so the meatbombing will be delayed.

Maybe I'll register as "JoePa4Lyf" as those type names somehow instantly bypass their reviewal process.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:50 pm

The fucking Huns posting her father's work contact info in the comments section and directing people to harass him should be dragged out into the street and shot. The OnwardState article's author, Kevin Horne, is the one who shared her parents' names. What a shithead.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:The fucking Huns posting her father's work contact info in the comments section and directing people to harass him should be dragged out into the street and shot. The OnwardState article's author, Kevin Horne, is the one who shared her parents' names. What a shithead.

Yes, this is a community with its priorities in order.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:31 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

Seriously. He makes that clear on his very public Facebook page.

Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Penn State had this thing called "thon," which is short for dance marathon. The cause is certainly noble enough as it is fundraising for child hood cancer. I believe it actually raises a sizable amount of money as well. In any event, the writer of the article about the Mcafferey girl apparently wrote something critical about "thon." Then this happened:

http://onwardstate.com/2012/04/01/kevin-horne-finally-gets-laid-named-thon-2013-overall/

I admit there may be some inside joke here I don't get, but the important thing to take away is this kid is a fucking dork.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:38 pm

he enjoys elton john and five for fighting and is inspired by Joe Pa and Dennis Kucinich.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:39 pm

If they weren't such puscadores in their moderation we would be able to have an old fashion flame war. Alas, as Blauds so eloquently put it, the fight goes continues
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

Seriously. He makes that clear on his very public Facebook page.

Why are they smiling and why can't we see either of their hands?
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:43 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:If they weren't such puscadores in their moderation we would be able to have an old fashion flame war. Alas, as Blauds so eloquently put it, the fight goes continues

And yet the mod on their Rivals site will not delete posts with her father's office contact info, inviting people to harass him.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 pm

How unsurprising is it that he has the unshopped version of this photo readily available.
http://onwardstate.com/2012/04/27/what- ... in-streak/
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:47 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:Penn State had this thing called "thon," which is short for dance marathon. The cause is certainly noble enough as it is fundraising for child hood cancer. I believe it actually raises a sizable amount of money as well. In any event, the writer of the article about the Mcafferey girl apparently wrote something critical about "thon." Then this happened:

http://onwardstate.com/2012/04/01/kevin-horne-finally-gets-laid-named-thon-2013-overall/

I admit there may be some inside joke here I don't get, but the important thing to take away is this kid is a fucking dork.

I bet he's the captain of PSU's quidditch team. That would not surprise me one bit.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 pm

So this dumb bitch at PSU apparently harassed Stephanie until she wrote an apology...and then promptly posted the whole email on her public Twitter page, so now the knuckledraggers who are out for blood have her BC email address. I'm sure if you dig around enough you can find that info but considering it was an apology and the girl has been suspended, you would think she would have cropped out or blurred the address...but no, she even mentions that it didn't occur to her.

https://twitter.com/carolaskyn
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:So this dumb bitch at PSU apparently harassed Stephanie until she wrote an apology...and then promptly posted the whole email on her public Twitter page, so now the knuckledraggers who are out for blood have her BC email address. I'm sure if you dig around enough you can find that info but considering it was an apology and the girl has been suspended, you would think she would have cropped out or blurred the address...but no, she even mentions that it didn't occur to her.

She asks whether BC was out of the question for law school. That was my favorite part.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby The Knife of Asia on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:37 pm

She was far less insensitive than the perversity exhibited by Ped State... I don't get it...

Why is Ped State allowed to continue their D1 sports programs after their horrific behavior?

The depths of their vileness are unheard of, but lets be sensitive to the fact they are pretending the whole thing never happened....

Go F yourself...
The Knife of Asia
McGuinn Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:47 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:3) DTF

Definitely

What is DTF?
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:00 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:3) DTF

Definitely

What is DTF?

Down To Fuck
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Two of the most vocal people playing victim here- Kevin Horne and Carolyn Lasky- still consider the man who protected and defended child rape a hero, but a 19-year-old girl who makes jokes about rape (at the expense of the school and the rapist, not the victims) is public enemy #1 and deserves to be harassed and have her life ruined (and her parents harassed as well) even after she apologized and was punished by the school.

Penn State has learned nothing and it's infuriating that the football program has gotten off so light.
Last edited by Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:19 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:So this dumb bitch at PSU apparently harassed Stephanie until she wrote an apology...and then promptly posted the whole email on her public Twitter page, so now the knuckledraggers who are out for blood have her BC email address. I'm sure if you dig around enough you can find that info but considering it was an apology and the girl has been suspended, you would think she would have cropped out or blurred the address...but no, she even mentions that it didn't occur to her.

She asks whether BC was out of the question for law school. That was my favorite part.

According to her LinkedIn page, she's seeking full time work in HR. Ugh, I'm not surprised one bit.

And I'm sure potential employers will be thrilled to see "Facebook" as one of her job skills. :irr
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Carolyn Lasky is a baby maker.

I only wish I could tell her that to her face.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby h2o on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Two of the most vocal people playing victim here- Kevin Horne and Carolyn Lasky- still consider the man who protected and defended child rape a hero, but a 19-year-old girl who makes jokes about rape (at the expense of the school and the rapist, not the victims) is public enemy #1 and deserves to be harassed and have her life ruined (and her parents harassed as well) even after she apologized and was punished by the school.

Do you really think if any of the victims read those tweets they wouldn't be affected by them?
h2o
Campion Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium