BC Soccer Player in Trouble

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC Soccer Player in Trouble

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:44 am

I don't think she's going to become a millionaire.

According to a recent conference call with the league executive director, Cheryl Bailey, the players' salaries within the NWSL will range from $6,000 - $30,000. On the high end you're making somewhere around $15 per hour.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:57 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I don't think she's going to become a millionaire.

According to a recent conference call with the league executive director, Cheryl Bailey, the players' salaries within the NWSL will range from $6,000 - $30,000. On the high end you're making somewhere around $15 per hour.

And boom, there ya go jhiggy - why I question whether you were being ironic or not.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:54 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I don't think she's going to become a millionaire.

And boom, there ya go jhiggy - why I question whether you were being ironic or not.

Jesus. Thanks for the News flash Corporal

and the CONTENT

See. Here's the thing. While men soccer players in the Premiere League do make millions of dollars/euros, their female equivalents stateside don't make anywhere near that amount.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:56 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

and the CONTENT

See. Here's the thing. While men soccer players in the Premiere League do make millions of dollars/euros, their female equivalents stateside don't make anywhere near that amount.

They also don't get paid very well.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:28 pm

She was recently named to the U.S. Women's national team training camp
http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2015/01/11/20/35/150111-wnt-mccaffery-added-to-jan-camp-squad

She might not ever be a millionaire but she's very close to representing her country in a sport she presumably loves to play. That's an honor very few people get a chance to have so I'd say she's rebounded pretty well from the scandal.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:31 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:She was recently named to the U.S. Women's national team training camp
http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2015/01/11/20/35/150111-wnt-mccaffery-added-to-jan-camp-squad

She might not ever be a millionaire but she's very close to representing her country in a sport she presumably loves to play. That's an honor very few people get a chance to have so I'd say she's rebounded pretty well from the scandal.

Forgot hansen could be a freelance writer for HockeyChickSportRuption
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:34 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:She was recently named to the U.S. Women's national team training camp

in fairness, sports are the only think hansen likes about women
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:34 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

It was posted on my Facebook machine by BC.
I don't follow nag sports but I gotta respect anyone who gets the chance to be on Team USA as I certainly wasn't a good enough athlete to get that opportunity.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I don't follow nag sports but I gotta respect anyone who gets the chance to be on Team USA as I certainly wasn't a good enough athlete to get that opportunity.

I thought you participated in a nag sport at BC - cross country was it?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Nope, I was a track star just like your old man :vader

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:38 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:45 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

My old man did the quarter-jog though
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:37 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

and the CONTENT

Did you forget to switch to the Ben Roethlisberger aliass?
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby Ben Roethlisberger on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:46 pm

PhillyandBCEagles {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

and the CONTENT

Did you forget to switch to the Ben Roethlisberger aliass?

Because he explained the joke that male soccer players in England make more than women soccer players in the US.
Ben Roethlisberger
n00b

Postby BostonCollege1 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Looks like she was born a millionaire. Her parents are building a huge, controversial mansion in Newport.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/12/05/city-that-loves-its-mansions-shudders-its-newest-one/0CCDAGMAODw87VIDglkpzO/story.html?p1=Article_Recommended_ReadMore_Pos1
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:38 pm

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:

Looks like she was born a millionaire. Her parents are building a huge, controversial mansion in Newport.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/12/05/city-that-loves-its-mansions-shudders-its-newest-one/0CCDAGMAODw87VIDglkpzO/story.html?p1=Article_Recommended_ReadMore_Pos1

Fucking morons, its no where near the cliff walk.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:02 pm

It is, however, fugly. Image
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:06 pm

bates should let their architect borrow some of his renderings ghost people. i think that would help it look better
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 pm

One of those ghost people should look like this though:

Here are some of the ghosts reading the plans, in fact:

twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Reverend Mike on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 pm

If I understand the approach view correctly, then this side of the house is not facing the water. That means they have about 8,000 sq ft of balcony overlooking their driveway. Classy and well thought out.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Pool, pond ... pond was good for them.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:If I understand the approach view correctly, then this side of the house is not facing the water. That means they have about 8,000 sq ft of balcony overlooking their driveway. Classy and well thought out.

as teddy noted above, those are the turrets used for pouring boiling oil on would-be attackers. based on the whole town hating them, this is probably a good idea.

plus, all the peen state fans that will come a-calling
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:If I understand the approach view correctly, then this side of the house is not facing the water. That means they have about 8,000 sq ft of balcony overlooking their driveway. Classy and well thought out.

Vantage points of all the mansions that don't suck!
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:25 pm

maybe it just affords them several different options to hang brains at their neighbors on a daily basis
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:31 pm

They can crane their necks to laugh at the morons spending millions to sit on a private beach.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium