Another amazing Saturday

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Another amazing Saturday

Postby AdamBC on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Just a great fall weekend. I hope you all were able to get out and enjoy it as much as I did.

Agreed, took the ladyfriend out on a harbor cruise. Departed from downtown Boston and took us to Worlds End in Hingham and back. Great weather to be out on the water. Much more relaxing than watching the ineptitude of Spaz football.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby apbc12 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:45 pm

BC96 {l Wrote}:
I like Alstede, but it's gone pretty commercial.

Holy shit, an apple orchard hipster. How many pecks does the basket on your fixie hold?
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:09 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:I thought I was bump this thread to tell you about my wonderful fall weekend.

The lady friend and I went up to Maine. We hiked some trails and enjoyed the scenery, had a great lunch in Portland (Duckat is highly recommended) and walked around the city, shopped at the outlet stores in Freeport, and went on a haunted hayride. We even got ourselves a bag of Macoun apples.

Just a great fall weekend. I hope you all were able to get out and enjoy it as much as I did.

I almost made it with a really fat gal over the weekend.
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:13 am

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:I thought I was bump this thread to tell you about my wonderful fall weekend.

The lady friend and I went up to Maine. We hiked some trails and enjoyed the scenery, had a great lunch in Portland (Duckat is highly recommended) and walked around the city, shopped at the outlet stores in Freeport, and went on a haunted hayride. We even got ourselves a bag of Macoun apples.

Just a great fall weekend. I hope you all were able to get out and enjoy it as much as I did.

I think you just rocketcarred yourself.

Indeed! I was so shocked when that article came out last week that I nearly spilled pumpkin spice latte all over the sweater I wore over my button down shirt.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Fire Spaz on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 am

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

Did it only count as "almost" because you ejaculated in one of her fat rolls?
Wikipedia {l Wrote}:Spaziani is known as a wordsmith often answering interview questions with unintelligible murmurs or seemingly invented words. He has been honored by his peers as the most underqualified coach ever assigned to a head coaching role at a Division 1 school
Fire Spaz
McGuinn Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 am

Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

No, she wanted me to use a condom and I didn't, so I just left.
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:23 am

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

Was she your Roady's waitress? or the radio dispatcher? Either way isn't this going to make your routes awkward this week?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Fire Spaz on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

Was she your Roady's waitress? or the radio dispatcher? Either way isn't this going to make your routes awkward this week?

He can just go to a different truck stop. These truck stop whores usually stick to one place.
Wikipedia {l Wrote}:Spaziani is known as a wordsmith often answering interview questions with unintelligible murmurs or seemingly invented words. He has been honored by his peers as the most underqualified coach ever assigned to a head coaching role at a Division 1 school
Fire Spaz
McGuinn Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:09 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

They're called Pilot's around here. Never been to a Roady's.
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Owl, does it burn when you pee?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:06 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Owl, does it burn when you pee?

Not yet. And I'm lying, I smoked her. (Don't tell anybody)
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Just out of curiosity, did you stop in Kennebunk to check out the Zumba class schedule. Just kidding.

BTW, Alexis Wright, she's fucking hot. And apparently easy for a fee

EDIT: Just saw an upclose photo, too much stuff going on under the makeup
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:50 am

So... how have folks spent their weekends now that BC football no longer clutters each Saturday?
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:40 am

HJS {l Wrote}:So... how have folks spent their weekends now that BC football no longer clutters each Saturday?

I joined cross fit and became a vegan, I cant wait to tell you all about and mention it in every post.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Tom Dooder on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:11 am

HJS {l Wrote}:So... how have folks spent their weekends now that BC football no longer clutters each Saturday?

Going down to the Ground Round and ordering me up a few plates of fries with ketchup. I demand the waitress turn the TV off the ACC3 network so I don't have to watch BC.
Tom Dooder
Carney Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium