The Penn Stete Message Board is the biggest cess pool ever

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

The Penn Stete Message Board is the biggest cess pool ever

Postby ConcernedEagle on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:17 am

Please reference the following thread. There are some sick, sick individuals in this world.

http://bwi.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=3 ... 90&style=2

Very scared for humanity at times.
ConcernedEagle
Carney Hall

Re: The Penn Stete Message Board is the biggest cess pool ever

Postby bignick33 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:11 am

While they're an easy target, that was still some top-notch trolling. I'm not sure about posting your address though.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby basselope on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 am

Should have given his address as a link to a meatbomb....
basselope
Campion Hall

Postby ConcernedEagle on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 am

bignick33 {l Wrote}:While they're an easy target, that was still some top-notch trolling. I'm not sure about posting your address though.

As I've discussed on the other board, I am a HUGE firearm enthusiast. I have the permits, I have the training, and I have a nice collection. I would LOVE it if some nut job, pedophile supporting internet billy badass who "has my IP address" showed up inside my building. I would drop him where he stands without my blood pressure or heart rate rising a point.

All that said, I actually abhor violence. I will never seek any human being out for violence for at reason at any point in my life. However, I am prepared to be approached.

Thanks, I thought it was some excellent trolling as well. If I had the energy, and wasn't focused on re-watching yesterdays game, and watching Loserville and UK this afternoon, I'll bet I could keep them going for at least a week. With idiots, it's like having a remore control whereby you can have them do anything in the world you want.

#meatpuppetsonastring
ConcernedEagle
Carney Hall

Postby ConcernedEagle on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:46 am

BTW, Bass - sincere apologies for being a raging dick the other day. Was in a VERY bad mood for reasons not at all related to football or related message boards. Took it out on here. Saved a cat.

No call for it. Hope you know I don't think Sylvia sucks. Actually one of my fave guys on the team.
ConcernedEagle
Carney Hall

Postby basselope on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 am

ConcernedEagle {l Wrote}:BTW, Bass - sincere apologies for being a raging dick the other day. Was in a VERY bad mood for reasons not at all related to football or related message boards. Took it out on here. Saved a cat.

No call for it. Hope you know I don't think Sylvia sucks. Actually one of my fave guys on the team.

I have no issues with you or anyone on this or any board saying whatever they want.
People are free to express opinions & I have the ability to respond if I choose.

My opinions may not agree with someone, but it doesn't mean I think someone is a dick. (well except for DickWashBowl who technically is one)
I argue with my friends about sports and politics and life all the time....

To me nothing different here.
basselope
Campion Hall

Postby DickWashBowl on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 am

I'll have you know that my crystal clear waters help to keep your undercarriage clean. With that role it would be very difficult for me to be an actual front tail. What would I do, urinate on my task at hand and then spit shine it?

Other than that, I agree with your post.
DickWashBowl
Carney Hall

Postby Shaddix on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Sandusky was a grad assistant as BU, not BC....what an idiot. He made it seem like Sandusky ran this shit over here for 5 years
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby bignick33 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:56 pm

They deleted your thread.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby joeyfenn on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm

What did the thread say? It's now deleted and gone
joeyfenn
McGuinn Hall

Postby bignick33 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:18 pm

EagleGradCC

EagleAction.com
Post #5148
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Single most deserved loss in college football history Reply

Penn State officials, players, fans, coaches, et al have continually said, "the JS situation is not a football issue" and that's just flat wrong. It is, most specifically, a football issue.

The simple fact is that if PSU football were not so revered, so depended on by that community and football, hereby known as a Cult of Personality (around Paterno) JS would have been readily ferreted out, his PED factory shut down YEARS ago - saving many young men from abuse at the hands of a monster and his monster wife.

PSU football had become, much like our big bloated and criminal banks - too big to fail. As a result, it failed as big as possible in the most crucial game the program ever faced. It was a blowout. A drubbing of massive proportions.

You have attacked the Freeh Report. You have been spewing vitriol at the NCAA, The Freeh Committee, and even the excessive and favorable tenor coming from the CFB and ESPN media. It's ridiculous. Your priorities are still 1) Penn State Football, and Paterno's non-existent legacy. The fact that so many men chose to ignore it is barely mentioned by PSU fans, players, etc. The victims get (barely) cursory lip service. And this attitude, this exalted place PSU football holds in your minds, and in your hearts IS THE VERY REASON this happened. You people, you fans, essentially demanded a cover-up. You would have tolerated nothing less. You are still wishing the cover up was in effect.

PSU football means NOTHING compared to the health, well-being, and safety of our young men and women. The children are really ALL that matters in this situation.

I recognize that some PSU folks realize this, but not nearly enough. I am as die-hard a football fan as you'll find anywhere. But I recognize that football doesn't mean anything compared to this. Paterno's reputation and legacy is not worth anything compared to the health and safety of any young person.

I have ALWAYS had great respect for Penn State. Love the no nonsense unis. Loved the commitment to winning with honor. I grew up in FL but was rooting for PSU in the Orange Bowl against FSU as anyone (I was there). I hope, at some point, this can all be put to bed and I can go back to being proud to have PSU in my favorite sport and past-time. At this time, I cannot do that.

I will be able to do that when the PSU community realizes it got off extremely lightly. I will be able to do this when citizens of Nittany Lion nation step up and state, unequivocally, that a great and egregious wrong occurred at Penn State for YEARS. I will be able to do this when you folks realize and admit that YOU, the PSU supporters and fans are ultimately the root of this evil.

Love your school. Love your football program. But love humanity more. Embrace morality.

Until these things happen, I will sit back and fully enjoy the dramatic downward slide this program began with a defeat, at home, to a low level MAC school. It's going to get worse. The schollies will erode your depth, the losing will erode your recruiting, and this will ultimately reduce PSU football to a MAC school playing, embarrassingly, in a massive stadium.

9/2 7:24 AM | IP: Logged

Mixolydian

Post #1369
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Two words... Reply

9/2 7:30 AM | IP: Logged

Lion_Backer
Post #5598
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Ignorant .Pompous. Drivel .... Please ban and delete**** Reply

ty
The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Supreme Court Justice Louis Dembitz Brandeis, Whitney v. California [1927]
9/2 7:35 AM | IP: Logged

PSU_1983
Post #119
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: Single most deserved loss in college football history Reply

Take your moral diatribe to another forum. You have not a clue as to what happened. Congratulations on lapping up the media pablum devoid of fact and rife with sensationalism and then regurgitating same. You are a perfect example of what is wrong with America today. Unable to think for yourself, you are dependent on someone else to do your thinking for you.

Try reading the so called Freeh "report" along with the conclusions therein. Come back and make logical sense of it if you can before making such damning conclusions regarding PSU, Joe's legacy, and where the fault lies.
9/2 7:39 AM | IP: Logged

ropa6203

Post #1532
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Your theory is destroyed by the simple fact that if Penn State "solved" this in '01 the football program likely would've prospered because they were able to end the abuse when the DA, State Police and CPA, in addition to many others, were unable to end in '98! Joe Paterno would've been even bigger!! Imagine that, genius!!!
This post was edited on 9/2 7:40 AM by ropa6203
9/2 7:39 AM | IP: Logged

Mile High Lion
Post #3450
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Wrong. "I will be able to do this (support PSU) when... Reply

...you folks realize and admit that YOU, the PSU supporters and fans are ultimately the root of this evil." Sorry pal, I am not the root of any evil. I would never admit as much and neither would anyone else on this board. Ridiculous.
This post was edited on 9/2 7:51 AM by Mile High Lion
9/2 7:42 AM | IP: Logged

therod
Post #1513
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Love your school. Love your football program. But love humanity more. Embrace morality.

Where your logic fails you is the fact that the truth has not been discovered as of yet. It so easy for one who can only point a finger and believe what was written in the Freeh report. What your missing is that there was indeed a cover-up and it is still being implimented. Those involved would love to see it end right now at the university level. It appears that this could be much larger than what is being reported. JoePa was the lamb and the University is the scapegoat.

9/2 7:43 AM | IP: Logged

billusaf1
Post #8
Mar Lin Pa.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Get a life you idiotic simple human being. Get off this board and go something productive with you're life, This was a football game. Not life or death but just a game. You hating people make this to be more than it is yet we have a culture problem. Proud of the kids, better days are ahead.
This post was edited on 9/2 7:47 AM by billusaf1
9/2 7:46 AM | IP: Logged

EPC FAN

Post #18500
South Whitehall Township, PA
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Your point is ridiculous. You know nothing about the whole situation, yet Reply

9/2 8:20 AM | IP: Logged

psu7113

Post #650
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

9/2 8:24 AM | IP: Logged

Chickenman Testa
Post #1481
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Cardinal Bernard Law and the Catholic Church say hi Reply

9/2 8:26 AM | IP: Logged

mgkpsu
Post #4055
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

9/2 8:34 AM | IP: Logged

lions#1

Post #928
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Sorry our school graduates its players. Sorry that a FORMER coach is a pervert. Sorry government agencies didn't stop this monster.

You are a classless and clueless clown who destroys the concept of freedom of speech. You're truly just someone who wants to feel better because his "EAGLES" are irrelevant.
9/2 8:41 AM | IP: Logged

Midnighter
Post #13717

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
The pleasure you derive from this is a result of sexual abuse. Reply

In the end, we remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends...

Martin Luther King Jr.
9/2 8:41 AM | IP: Logged

EagleGradCC

EagleAction.com
Post #5149
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

You see, these responses are extremely intelligent, factual, and thought-provoking. They certainly prove that the core problem in this entire scenario is the blind devotion to PSU football - above ALL else. That is wrong. Football is simply a sport. A game. An inconsequential entertainment industry. It carries too much weight among those on this board.
Whether I accept the Freeh Report or not has no bearing on anything. Whether you all accept it has no bearing on anything.

All that matters is that Penn State University officially accepted the Freeh findings, and the subsequent penalties.
While it's fine and I'm sure somewhat therapeutic for many of you to pile on this thread, spewing even more hate, vitriol, and foul language into the world. It does not help the public perception of your university. This message board has become a rallying cry for those who hate Penn State. You are not representing yourselves well. Penn State as an academic institution deserves far better than the light you are casting.

In the end, you are the few, the loud, the exceptions to the rule. Colleagues of my employed in an academic capacity at PSU (I'm a professor elsewhere) have expressed this opinion to me repeatedly. The nation views your anger at the Freeh Report and the big bad media extremely negatively.

This is sad, because in my experience almost all Penn Staters who care about PSU as an academic institution feel basically the opposite of those on this board. and more importantly, actually out-number people of the ilk here by a massive proportion.

They also deserve better.

I've said my peace, there is no reason for me to be here further. With that, I will leave you in peace. I will pray for you, and for your ability to eventually see that your anger, bitterness, and slavish devotion to a deeply flawed "man" and sport is woefully misguided.

Human beings over football. Always and without fail.

9/2 8:44 AM | IP: Logged

joeparules
Post #1028
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

1. A former coach is convicted of crimes

2. A player gets paid money to shave points on multiple games

I'd write a lengthy diatribe on the evils of point shaving and connections to the underworld, but I have better things to do with my time.

9/2 8:44 AM | IP: Logged

Midnighter
Post #13719

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Oh shut up, really. And I can't believe you're a professor. Reply

In the end, we remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends...

Martin Luther King Jr.
9/2 8:50 AM | IP: Logged

DavidM

Post #8236
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Here's MY Position On This! Reply

1.You need to read the entire Freeh Report from cover to cover. Not the executive summary, but the whole thing.

2. Read the analysis/criticism of the Freeh Report provided by Graham Spanier and his attorneys.

3. Try thinking about what you've read for a couple of days.

4. Come back and either restate how we all deserve to watch our program crash and burn, OR apologize.

Until you do all of these things, shut up and go away. Your comments are worthless.
9/2 8:52 AM | IP: Logged

PSU.:.
Post #87
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Really???? I just don't get these idiots who come here and try to preach. Your ignorant ignorant ignorant ignorant person. I will take the time now to track you down and give you a beating of a life time. People lIke you need a beating to set you back into reality. I got your IP address.
9/2 8:59 AM | IP: Logged

lions#1

Post #931
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Also, if you are a 'professor' elsewhere, and as educated as you say you are, please tell me how this is a football issue. If you took the time to read the Freeh report, you'd ha ve major issues with it. I know you haven't read it, and if you say you did, then I know you aren't as educated as you claim.
9/2 9:03 AM | IP: Logged

lion4ever

Post #677
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Eagle, I have pity for you if as you say, you admired PSU for the stated reasons then could be so easily swayed by the Freeh summary and news conference (you obviously didn't read the report). Of course, supposed, smarter men then you have fallen into this same trap and have become lemmings and mouth pieces for ESPN, Freeh, Emmert and PSU's own board of trustees.

Personally I think you need to move on and permit those of us, that think differently, to remain and seek the truth. Yes, the truth, because due process has yet to be served with regards to anyone's culpability, if any, in this travesty. If and when the truth is exposed by due process, instead of prosecutorial rhetoric by a hired assassin. we will all move on. Until such time I would appreciate it if you would stick your idiotic opinion where the sun doesn't shine.....
9/2 9:05 AM | IP: Logged

leencarol
Post #9236
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
I find folks who begin a post by stating "I don't like to...." or.... Reply

"I don't want to".....or some similar caveat, laughable because it is evident what they "don't want to do" is iexactly the reason they post in the first place. It's known as Schadenfreude and I just know your are feeling better about yourself after making your post. Perhaps it prevented you from kicking your dog later in the day, and if so, I'm glad we could be of service to you.
9/2 9:08 AM | IP: Logged

EagleGradCC

EagleAction.com
Post #5150
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Really???? I just don't get these idiots who come here and try to preach. Your ignorant ignorant ignorant ignorant person. I will take the time now to track you down and give you a beating of a life time. People lIke you need a beating to set you back into reality. I got your IP address.

70 Mount Vernon Street. Boston, MA 02108.
9/2 9:08 AM | IP: Logged

glassmile

Post #84
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

MIAMI ROLLS BC!!!

Nice win by former PSU football player, Al Golden.

Oh, I also don't care what your position is and neither does anyone else.

Good day.
9/2 9:18 AM | IP: Logged

lion4ever

Post #678
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

I apologize for feeling sorry for you. Boston, Ma; the home of political correctness and liberal ideology. You certainly can't help yourself, feeling the way you do.....
This post was edited on 9/2 9:20 AM by lion4ever
9/2 9:18 AM | IP: Logged

lions#1

Post #932
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

9/2 9:24 AM | IP: Logged

Bombukei

Post #751
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Just because a handful of people at this University (the ones who are being puppeted by a guilty conscious governor), doesn't make the Freeh report gospel.

I can bet you two things:

(1) - You have never read the Freeh report, let alone considered many educated, honest, and proper challenges to it.

(2) - You are not acting in any classy way by coming here and instigating people on a very sensitive, contraversial then you our responses as saying "see!! this is why people believe you are a cult!!" It's like someone poking an injured golden retriever and saying "see i told you dogs are dangerous!!"

Clearly someone who is a professor as you claim you are would have a much more intellectually honest approach to this. Unfortunatel and ironically, you are acting like the sheeple of this country that accept anything and everything told to them by bright shiny objects.

"Strength and Honor"
9/2 9:25 AM | IP: Logged

Lattner
Post #145
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
This place is a troll paradise Reply

9/2 9:26 AM | IP: Logged

chalkstream1
Post #241
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

9/2 9:27 AM | IP: Logged

Player2BNamedL8r
Post #209
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

I'll say this in response to your sanctimonious sermon: if there is a "cult" problem at Penn State, then I can name at least 25 other places across the cfb landscape who have the same, exact problem. Think Nick Saban isn't on the same pedistal in AL as Joe was here?

Quite honestly, it's people like you who bait the less than sociable responses out of some of us. Nobody here did ANYTHING to any one of JS's victims, and for you to suggest that we played a crucial role in his crimes is as insensitive as it is stupid. I sincerely hope that you're merely stirring the pot to get a rise out of some of the posters, because if you are, as you claim, a teacher to anyone with an open mind, then I fear for the futures of those you have influenced.

Time still hasn't told the whole story of what happened at Penn State, and there are more than Penn Staters who have opined that there are some important holes in mr. freeh's assumptions. So, I ask you this - if it turns out that actual testimony in a real court of law paints a different picture that the "report"...if it turns out that perhaps mistakes were made, but there was no cover-up...will you come back to our board and apologize to our "cult"? Or is your mind already made up, facts be damned?
9/2 9:30 AM | IP: Logged

Previous Topic | Next Topic | Back to Topics

Fulton Hall

Postby joeyfenn on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:00 pm

These Penn State fans are sick, they should have honestly given Penn State the death penalty because the NCAA didn't get the point across with these penalties.

I will forever root against Penn State.
joeyfenn
McGuinn Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Did this board really find a new member that is a cross between BCeagle74, Innocentbystander, and HJS?
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:13 am

More importantly, how big is your gun collection and do you have anything cool?

(and by cool I mean totally impractical but looks awesome.)
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 am

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Did this board really find a new member that is a cross between BCeagle74, Innocentbystander, and HJS?

add in a large doses of :oj + Fuller-Guggans and you have our new member.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby SJeagle09 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 am

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Did this board really find a new member that is a cross between BCeagle74, Innocentbystander, and HJS?

Gotta throw Duchie in there with the gun collection
:pontif
SJeagle09
Cushing Hall

Postby ConcernedEagle on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Some of my personal faves of my collection:

Westley Richards black powder double rifle with Damascus barrels and ejectors

PTRS 14.5mm anti-tank rifle

Dovetail MKI Bren gun

TAR S21 (Israeli Sniper Model)

6P62 12.7mm

Walther P22 (My wife's weapon, but I do fire it)

springfield 1903

1914 Artillery DWM (9mm)

Remington Revolving Percussion Rifle (cherry condition)

I have firebreathers that 'm not comfortable admitting I own.

My living room weapon: G38

If an intruder makes it to my bedroom: Smith & Wesson Model 500 - which means - GOODBYE
ConcernedEagle
Carney Hall

Postby ConcernedEagle on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Wait - did someone just call me the KKK? THE FUCK?
ConcernedEagle
Carney Hall

Postby bosa90 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 pm

ConcernedEagle {l Wrote}:Some of my personal faves of my collection:

Westley Richards black powder double rifle with Damascus barrels and ejectors

PTRS 14.5mm anti-tank rifle

Dovetail MKI Bren gun

TAR S21 (Israeli Sniper Model)

6P62 12.7mm

Walther P22 (My wife's weapon, but I do fire it)

springfield 1903

1914 Artillery DWM (9mm)

Remington Revolving Percussion Rifle (cherry condition)

I have firebreathers that 'm not comfortable admitting I own.

My living room weapon: G38

If an intruder makes it to my bedroom: Smith & Wesson Model 500 - which means - GOODBYE

Sorry you don't have a penis.

:dildodog
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:34 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/11/07/mike-mcqueary-ends-whistleblower-lawsuit-against-penn-state/?utm_term=.a3e89cf7b7c1

If you are going to post something behind a paywall, cut and paste.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:42 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/11/07/mike-mcqueary-ends-whistleblower-lawsuit-against-penn-state/?utm_term=.a3e89cf7b7c1

If you are going to post something behind a paywall, cut and paste.

McQueary settled the appeal of his $12 million award.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

If you are going to post something behind a paywall, cut and paste, you fucker

fixed
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium