ND as partial member?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: ND as partial member?

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:46 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:Since none of you bozos is posting anything worthwhile during this dead period, I will punish you with conference realignment drivel.

The puppies over at the boneyard are all abuzz this week, expecting an imminent invitation for UConn to a Power 5 conference, with most expecting the BIG. This all started because one member posted that he had an "interesting conversation" with someone in-the-know at the UConn Spring Game (WTF! BTW! We can't even host a spring game let alone have interesting things happen there!) but that he was told that "nothing CAN be discussed further," or some such nonsense.

Interesting + CAN'T be discussed = Non-disclosure agreement signed.
Non-disclosure agreement = Imminent Invitation
UConn Hockey + UConn LAX going D1 = BIG

Swing on over and enjoy the reading. Should make it all the more enjoyable when the football program folds!

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/had-som ... ame.76060/

By the way, I love that they have a dedicated Conference Realignment Board. I really love that they created a thread dedicated to combing twitter for any news that might keep hope of realignment alive. I really,really love that they decided that they needed separate threads for "Key Tweets" and "Non-Key Tweets" to order the twitterati garbage. And I just get all tingly when I realize that the "Non-Key Tweets" thread is currently on Page 172 and is by far the most active thread on the site.

:whiteflag :bag :whiteflag :bag :whiteflag

By the way, need CONTENT! Longest off season ever!

p.s. Yes, I get the irony of posting this after all the pleasure I clearly got from my insane ACC-to-16-with-Conference-Playoff-Semis posts.

only the puppy pound can have a 15 page thread in 3 days based off a supposed conversation between a poster and someone who he wouldn't name and a topic he couldn't discuss

that board is the best
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy